Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP / GP do you want most for console?

GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
After the release of Cats & Dogs and Get Together, I wondered what game / expansion packs people most wanted to see in TS4 Console.
Post edited by GalaxySimsGirl on

What EP / GP do you want most for console? 58 votes

Get Together
29%
Witchy1974ironknight35JPNekorehmeyersmandyfloralneyRionAgrias[Deleted User]_natalieFunandotsFelizJasonschick80Bluebirddevil5970Taylor_MAnne_713BooneshineCanISimNowDarkrosesim 17 votes
Seasons
51%
AcaciaCEJAlisoxJesskidrake_mccartycatloverplayerJennyggpiffloverCynel1SummerStreakAmperz1quasha81388Agustín CornejoSimsfan99111BrindletonLairaJayR247simoleoncatjohnvincent0021Munyarab92xo 30 votes
Outdoor Retreat
1%
FEDEXsfan11 1 vote
Jungle Adventures
6%
GoldmoldarrobiokosKittyCat_HolmesCj901 4 votes
Spa Day
10%
alanmichael1Jon the WizardanimevampxingyicaicnGalaxySimsGirlSimmerJeremy_321 6 votes

Comments

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Get Together
    I want Get Together the most. The CAS items and Windenburg are awesome!
    He/Him
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Get Together
    Although Seasons would be great, logically, I'd have to say Get Together.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons with Outdoor Retreat as my second choice.
  • piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, I need weather in my game ASAP.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together, because of Windyburg. :)
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    edited July 2018
    Spa Day
    I’d say Get Together and Spa Day are my top wants - Spa Day for gameplay and Get Together for CAS
    Get Together also adds clubs which are fun for when you are playing with (mostly) teenage sims
    Personally I’m not massively bothered about seasons as some of the CAS items are good but you can’t do much with them most of the time and the same with the Build/Buy stuff
    The one thing I would use a lot in seasons is the calendar
    Post edited by GalaxySimsGirl on
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together has sounded fun, but what I would really want (obviously not getting since it's not even on PC) is Universities.
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons definitely takes first spot for me - it was always my favourite expansion when playing on the PC. I just love that Sims can experience different season, get cold, and feel too hot - it makes it more realistic, which I really enjoy. I'm tied between Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat for second place - they both look like they have some features I'd use quite often.
  • Paper92Paper92 Posts: 4 New Member
    Seasons
    Seasons seems so great!! Really seems like it'll change up the gameplay and make it more dynamic.
  • Witchy1974Witchy1974 Posts: 5 New Member
    Get Together
    Get together
  • CanISimNowCanISimNow Posts: 9 New Member
    Get Together
    I want Get Together and for GP I want Laundry Day and Outdoor Retreat. I want Seasons too, I just figured that's probably a lot farther off...
  • TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    Seasons
    I really want Get Together, for Windenburg. But hands down, Seasons is what I want the most. It was my favorite expansion in The Sims 3. I just feel like it makes my game come to life in a way that none of the other EPs ever do.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Get Together
    Seasons definitely takes first spot for me - it was always my favourite expansion when playing on the PC. I just love that Sims can experience different season, get cold, and feel too hot - it makes it more realistic, which I really enjoy. I'm tied between Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat for second place - they both look like they have some features I'd use quite often.
    Most of the CAS items in seasons are hideous (imo). The seasons and weather is a very nice addition though!
    He/Him
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Get Together
    Get together and outdoor retreat season better not come out before get together no logic to it but hopefully the next game pack is outdoor retreat can finally go on vacation
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Spa Day
    Spa Day, followed by Seasons and Get Together. I really want the Wellness skill and the steam room item for my in-home gym. Seasons because it's the new hotness (and coldness, har har) and Seasons is frequently the best expansion in the game, and Get Together because I really like the look of the town.
    Get Together
    [quote="Jon the Wizard;c-16640202"]Spa Day, followed by Seasons and Get Together. I really want the Wellness skill and the steam room item for my in-home gym. Seasons because it's the new hotness (and coldness, har har) and Seasons is frequently the best expansion in the game, and Get Together because I really like the look of the town.[/quote]

No No get together and then seasons which is how it will go because get together is the next one that's not only new out but other than get together and outdoor retreat for me I don't mind what order then come in I wouldn't pick season because if they try to rush bringing it to console there will be so many bugs they would have because look at the trouble with pc
    Get Together
    Also in get together you can get coffee and a pastry to go or sit in like a cafe and barista stuff and the biggest world
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    Get Together
    As much as a want Seasons I think Get Together should be next. Except for JA, I’d be happy to see any listed above next. I’d would buy JA but it’s the pack I’m least interested in.
    Get Together
    Yes i hope get together and outdoor retreat are next
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, but i'm dreading what its going to do to the games performance as i've noticed a hit since adding cats and dogs!
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited August 2018
    Seasons
    Seasons with Outdoor Retreat as my second choice.

Those 2 packs would go well bundled together

Edit for spelling
    Spa Day
    Seasons, but i'm dreading what its going to do to the games performance as i've noticed a hit since adding cats and dogs!
    I totally agree!

Spa Day
    CanISimNow wrote: »
    I want Get Together and for GP I want Laundry Day and Outdoor Retreat. I want Seasons too, I just figured that's probably a lot farther off...
    well we’ve got laundry day now! :smile:
    Get Together
    Hey together will be coming out on 11th sept