Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG! My Sim couple won the lottery

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I know I'm not gonna miss putting in for it now.

Someone once said the Landgraabs won the the lottery in their game. I lol'ed. Why would they even put in for it? :lol:

The Landgraabs just want more money lol
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    OMG I just won too! I came looking if it's even possible to win and my ONE SIM managed to win 1,000,000!!! Anyone know what to do with all this money in my Not So Berry challenge!? I mean, I'll get a bigger house, but... wow.
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2018
    Oh god these bills are going to be expensive... and how did a mansion only cost me 500K!?
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Lottery Day happened in my game again yesterday. Every winner so far has been a townie, one million simoleons every time. Mind you, it doesn't matter who wins as I divert the proceeds to whoever I wish.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I haven't even had a lottery day yet :(
  • PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    edited September 2018
    I posted already in the "things you discovered in Seasons"-thread, but it just has to be known here to, cause it's unbelievable:

My first lottery day came up yesterday. But somehow I thought it would better be called "prank day 2.0", because guess who won the lottery: Clemens Frost aka Father Winter! :o:p HOW is that even possible and for what would HE need the money??????! It's soooo unfair! >:)
    The message that came with the win was even more funny: That Clemens Frost might now consider to quit his career. :D Poor kiddies!
    He already had so much money, and now he's richer than anyone. If I were into some Black Widow gameplay, she would know what to do now.
    But guys, what will come next: GRIM winning the lottery????! And then quit the job... Grim could at least afford some new clothing then, maybe with a Carribbean touch. LOL.
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.

@elanorbreton Maybe it depends on your seasons length setting? I'm on 28 days setting and have had three Lottery Days in a year.
    @calaprfy : Wow, three lotteries already... :o Did "normal" sims win in your game, sims that weren't already rich? I'm really curious what sort of sims usually wins that Lottery. And if talking about the lottery day (the interactions available as long as such a day lasts) would help.

I'm on 14 days for each season.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I was wondering about the lottery, it only happened once in my game. Didn't win.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    @elanorbreton Maybe it depends on your seasons length setting? I'm on 28 days setting and have had three Lottery Days in a year.
    I'm on 28 days too, but haven't got through an entire year yet. Maybe it'll come in the Spring...
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Got lottery day again today. I had my sim buy 5 tickets for $100 each. I wanted her brother to buy 5 more but the household limit must be 8 because he could only buy 3 more. Some neighbor won. :/:(
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    @calaprfy : Wow, three lotteries already... :o Did "normal" sims win in your game, sims that weren't already rich? I'm really curious what sort of sims usually wins that Lottery. And if talking about the lottery day (the interactions available as long as such a day lasts) would help.

I'm on 14 days for each season.

My sims were struggling to do well in their careers and didn't have much money. They won the lottery and moved to a better house, but not a mansion and started a family. They plan to continue with their careers but take more time off to vacation and relax with spa days etc.
    When they bought the lottery tickets, I kept thinking it would be great if they won and they did!.
  • changelingschangelings Posts: 40 Member
    The lottery is such a fun holiday :D
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I'm on 28 days too, but haven't got through an entire year yet. Maybe it'll come in the Spring...

Here's hoping. I think I've been lucky to have witnessed four Lotteries within two years.
  • cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    Love the lottery. Have only seen it once so far and Caleb Vatore won. My vampire across the way was a bit envious. Better luck next time.
    I'd really like to win, especially because of the creepy stalker calls from "friends" and others you're supposed to get then. B) - Would be a great opportunity for the "friend of the world" aspiration. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Wow. Tell me, did they quit their jobs? ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Your millionaire sim can always buy the money tree from the gallery and spread the wealth buy planting the seeds in other sims' gardens.
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    I know I'm not gonna miss putting in for it now.

Someone once said the Landgraabs won the the lottery in their game. I lol'ed. Why would they even put in for it? :lol:

That was meeeeee!!! Lol I was like, "my sim has depts and needs more money for bills and such. but nooooo the Landgraabs win. Anyway my sim really needs as much money as she can get so I really want her to win
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    That's amazing! My family only won a thousand simoleons. :D

how did you only get 1,000?
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Dina Caliente just one a million, I was bitter since my played sims didn't so I went in her house and cheated their amount down to just one simolean. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Ja_rdeJa_rde Posts: 19 Member
    I still have yet to have lottery day but im also still on my first cycle
  • SpirithartSpirithart Posts: 20 Member
    awesome congrats
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    I have yet to see any winnings, but tragically, after moving one of my dog's unexpected puppies out (into an unplayed family member's household due to lack of space), the darned puppy won the lottery :'(
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I play on 14-day seasons and it seems to pop up not long into Spring.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)