Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Broken Ones! A Sims 4 Story *Completed*

Comments

• suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    What is Mark up to? Good cop or bad cop, which is he?
    I also just finished reading "The Other Side of the World" and wanted to tell you that it thourouly enjoyed reading it. I am so happy when I find a completed story.
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    What is Mark up to? Good cop or bad cop, which is he?
    I also just finished reading "The Other Side of the World" and wanted to tell you that it thourouly enjoyed reading it. I am so happy when I find a completed story.

Aww, thank you. I wrote that a while back when my Sims 3 game was playing up hence the lack of screenshots. Mark has issues, and I think for him the good cop/bad cop lines are blurred. ;)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Well it's been an interesting 2 days, trying to figure out what was making my game freeze at the loading screen after the update! All fixed now though, means I can get going on some screenshots for chapter four when I get home from work tonight...yay! :smiley:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• VitaSimmerVitaSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    I love it! I read the whole story in a breath. Adam so handsome. Una 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off...I can't wait to see more
    VitaSimmer wrote: »
    I love it! I read the whole story in a breath. Adam so handsome. Una plum me off...I can't wait to see more

Oh thank you so much! :blush:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

edited August 2018
    I'm really not having much luck! Now Una has frozen to death and another new character I was going to introduce in a couple of chapters time burned to death! Go figure! Also, random cat alert! :neutral:

LHq1sVR.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

EVERYONE IS DYING!!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO MY GAME??? :cold_sweat:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    EVERYONE IS DYING!!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO MY GAME??? :cold_sweat:

Seasons is great but for plot-driven stories, it can be a bit of a hassle. I used MCCC to give satisfaction points and just bought the Heatproof and Coldproof traits for all my plot-driven story characters, it's super helpful. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Finally, after much hilarity (read hysterics), Chapter Four: Complicated is finally up and ready to read...

And things do indeed get complicated!
    S4GXcTf.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Seasons is great but for plot-driven stories, it can be a bit of a hassle. I used MCCC to give satisfaction points and just bought the Heatproof and Coldproof traits for all my plot-driven story characters, it's super helpful. :)

I've never done a story since seasons came out, I'm learning stuff slowly and the hard way lol! :grimace:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

edited August 2018
    Chapter Five: The Murky Depths is now available to read!

Adam starts digging...

bFlAmnc.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

I have chapters six and seven written, and they are scheduled for 10th and 12th August. :smiley:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Adam starts digging...

bFlAmnc.png

Even after hearing about a different car, Adam still believes that he did it? :worried:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Adam starts digging...

bFlAmnc.png

Even after hearing about a different car, Adam still believes that he did it? :worried:

At the moment, yes he does:
    Because those flashbacks are so real to him, also he doesn't know Ali well enough to believe her claim that she has a photographic memory. Plus her comments about Sarah upset him, because he likes Sarah and can't imagine anyone not liking her. ;) His impression of Ali is that she's a grieving sister who's judgement could be compromised.
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Chapter Six: Twists And Turns is now ready to read.

Adam has a surprise visitor!

vHqbPlW.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Chapter Seven: Way Too Close is now ready to read.

Adam tries to solve more than one problem:

AgsXSwZ.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

If Sarah and Adam had kids (yes I was bored):
    56EA8QL.png4vbTEkA.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Better yet, if John and Sarah had children:
    v49uHuR.pngJXDFMD0.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Chapter Eight: Idle Threats is up and ready to read!

Mark is on Adam's case again...
    ZlOC7GA.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Oooooh! Things are getting real intense now!!! :o
    dustshaela.jpg
    Chapter Nine: Revelations is up and ready to read!

Adam comes clean...

83s5WJB.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Apologies to anyone who reads my story, my mum has been very ill these past few weeks and I've been taking care of her. Anyway here is Chapter Ten: Trust

A lot of stuff comes out into the open...

5M3cRAR.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Just wanted to say that my mother has been very unwell for the past few months, I've had to give up my job to take care of her so time has not really been something I've had to myself for a while. I promise that once she is better I will get back to my stories, but I can't promise when that will be. Hope those that read them will understand, xLJx
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So sorry to hear! Hugs and prayers for you and your mom! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thought I would post a little update on my absence for anyone wondering. My mum is in hospital and has been since 28th December, she has bowel cancer that has spread to her spine and there is no cure. She has had a major operation which has ensured that I get to keep her for a while longer, although how much longer I don't know. We just have to take every day one step at a time. I drive 40 miles there, 40 miles back (over an hour's drive both ways) and spend 7 hours in another county just to be with her, I arrive home after 9pm every night and it's exhausting. She is being sent to a rehabilitation unit nearer where I live, just 10 minutes away and I can't wait, it will be so much easier. Also the positive thing is that it is rehabilitation, not a hospice. We have time, I just don't know how much. I never thought I'd be in this situation, my mum was being treated by a psychiatric nurse for severe anxiety which we thought had brought on IBS, it wasn't, it was cancer! I guess this is my life now! cherish every moment I have with my wee mum, I love her so much and this is breaking my heart, but this is the cards we've been dealt. This is life! I will get back to simming as it helps keep me sane and keeps me happy, and I need a bit of happy right now. Hope everyone understands, xLJx
    pa5RIHV.jpg