Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

File help

Blueshoe111Blueshoe111 Posts: 42 Member
Hello! I just recently purchased a copy of the sims 2 double deluxe used and now I'm having just one issue.
My disc is very scratched and it wont read file Sims03.package at all and its only this file preventing me from playing.
Long story short I would really like for someone to just send me that file so I can mannually put it in my game and play the sims 2 for the first time. Thank you for your time and consideration!

the file is located Windows(C:)/Program Files x86/EA GAMES/The sims 2/Base/TSData/Res/Sims3D

Comments

• Blueshoe111Blueshoe111 Posts: 42 Member
    Sooner the better! :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)
    Have you tried contacting EA's Customer Support and asking for the TS2 Ultimate Collection? Since you can't get it to run...
    Ive contacted the amazon seller but I didnt think about contacting EA,do they really give the ultimate in exchange?? Thats awesome
    Problem resolved!! I did chat with the support team (super helpful btw) and got the ultimate collection!!! Thanks for all the help
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Problem resolved!! I did chat with the support team (super helpful btw) and got the ultimate collection!!! Thanks for all the help

Awesome!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.