Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do to Sims who will not leave?

ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
Well, today I was playing my Rags to Riches family and just moved out the 2nd generation (Alice) to a new place and built her a lovely little home for her. I get her to start cooking when I hear a guys voice, thinking he was outside I took a look only to see him in her house playing on her computer! I got Alice to say hello and try to get him to leave but there was no "ask to leave" option, next some red-haired girl comes in followed by the welcome party and NONE of them will leave!
So what did I do? I called them out of her house and built them their own little house which I have lovingly called the Chamber of Death, so far they have survived for 2 sim days but I don't think it will be much longer now. Has anyone else had this problem before? How do you get rid of the sims that just won't leave?
aRabKBI.png
mMlocdB.png
lyK7mEs.png
7nnbSH0.png

Comments

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Death seems to be the only logical conclusion in any Sim game to annoying NPCs! >:)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2018
    Usually what I do, if I can't get the "visitors" to leave, I will send my sim off to somewhere else in the world. Most of the time over to San Myshuno, because it's late, and that where the nightlife is at. Anyways it never fails, when my sim gets back home, the unwelcomed guest have left.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    For problems like this, I got this mod: littlemssam.de/force-to-leave-new-door-interaction/. You can just click on the door to force specific sims to leave, it really comes in handy, I especially use it on neighbors in apartment buildings when they want to complain about the noises my sims make (like eating or talking to each other -_-)
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Usually they get a RUDE INTRODUCTION, plus a lot of yelling, insult face and tell them their mother is a llama which makes them a llama. :/

And trash talk about them to another sim. Ruin their friendships and any budding relationship they have because they came into your home unannounced to use your computer or drink your water or pet your dog or cat. :#

Or I just call them outside and go back in my home lot and lock the front door. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Poor Candy looks like she came to the wrong house lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I use MCCC to make them leave immediately. Works like a charm and no one dies.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Same.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Same as well.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I've never had this issue to begin with o_o
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited July 2018
    I normally use MCCC to make them leave, or if I have a vampire who needs to work on leveling up I use the command to make them leave. I had that happen in a few saves too where sims would just walk in off the street, make themselves at home ,and act like they live there. It even happened with Private Residence lot trait.

But if I'm modless and don't have a vampire handy, walling them up seems like a pretty good option too. :D
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Huh...don't think I've had this happen o.O If it did, I would do what Finvola does, use MCCC to make them leave or command them with vampire (if I can even be bothered).

Was it Saturday or Sunday in game, by any chance? I know I'll usually get unknown visitors those days. Might be those sims invite themselves in to your house. Some times you don't get to "Invite in", but they come in anyway like you already greeted them. Usually I can ignore them and they go away.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    All my residential lots have the Private Dwelling trait, and I lock the doors to all but household members. That almost always keeps away unwanted visitors.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Usually what I do, if I can't get the "visitors" to leave, I will send my sim off to somewhere else in the world. Most of the time over to San Myshuno, because it's late, and that where the nightlife is at. Anyways it never fails, when my sim gets back home, the unwelcomed guest have left.

That works for me too usually but if they are extra annoying I kill them because allowing a psychotic evil sim the pleasure of killing other sims is fun, lol.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    MCCC-> MC Cheats->Make Sim Leave

No time to chase them around begging to leave my own lot lmao.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    MCCC-> MC Cheats->Make Sim Leave

No time to chase them around begging to leave my own lot lmao.

I use this the most when I invite someone to sleep over and they spend the whole night on the computer.
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I usually just ignore them. In sims 3, I invited a guest to my house and he hadn't left until 3 days later. I can't say I had stuck guests in sims 4 though.
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    I "exterminate" them from the world...
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I travel to a different lot and back. Then they're gone.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I did go to a different lot, stayed for a few hours and then came home but they were still there! Even went to a different world for a whole day but still there lol. Even checked that I didn't lock the door with them still inside :D
    I didn't even think of MCCC will have to remember that next time.
    The sims lasted about 4 1/2 days, they got to see the new year in and then a few hours later they died from hunger.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I had this issue. I tried to use MCCC to make them leave but they wouldn't. I had to add them to my household and then move them back out.
  • Options
    petalstar125petalstar125 Posts: 3 New Member
    If the active household isn't full, I'll use cheats to add them to the household, go into CAS, and delete the sim.