Friday Highlights for September 21st are here! Head over here to check them out!
September 6 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on Consoles Patch notes here.
Xbox One September 13 Patch notes are here.

Outrageous Fees To Expand Land And Buying More Rooms

Crazy fees just to buy land and more rooms! Who wants to pay almost 249000 coins for land space and wait 3 days to get it or 25000 coins for rooms addition.

Are they crazy? ...Us players work too hard to earn more rooms and land spaces. Why do we have to pay for them too. Ease up on prices and time, .. we may make more breathtaking houses for use. ..All I have to say is .... OUTRAGEOUS!
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• MYGAB1283MYGAB1283 Posts: 3 New Member
    Tell me about it!!!!
    I’ve been saving up, but have to save 40,000 coins for my next land expansion and I am far from there so need that land expansion and cannot believe the ac tell me about it I’ve been saving up I have to save 40,000 coins for my next land expansion and am far from there so need that land expansion and cannot believe the Astronomical cost of expanding the land not to mention I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to buy the lot next to it to really make it work and I’m sure the price will go up! craziness!!!
  • floraboraamorfloraboraamor Posts: 9 New Member
    I think its bonkers that it gets higher in price plus takes longer to remove land. The cost of tje rooms are a joke! Such a fun buster
  • KathannaKathanna Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm making this post in the hope someone can answer a question for me. Currently my lifestyle is gold-standard glam. In the lifestyle drop down for me, there are only five more levels left that unlock land expansions. I have currently done all the expansions available to me, but there are six spots left to be cleared. Does that mean there will always be one spot that I cannot clear?
  • Wisconsin36Wisconsin36 Posts: 15 New Member
    [quote="floraboraamor;c-16659459"]I think its bonkers that it gets higher in price plus takes longer to remove land. The cost of tje rooms are a joke! Such a fun buster[/quote]

Just wait as u expand more itll take 5 days to get your land unlocked after u buy it
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 387 Member
    Wishing I didn't do the update. My new land expansion jumped up from 13,000 simoleans to 25,000 simoleans plus 5 llamazoom tokens. HOW is this supposed to be better? I'm really plumbed off! >.>