Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I spend sooo much time on this game!!! How much do you spend playing?

I just realized that I have logged 10086 hours in sims 4!

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Too much. :D
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2018
    10318 hours logged in for me, but I'm sure this is when I first started playing Sims 4.
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member

Adorable couple in your signature are they on the gallery?
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Wow, I need to catch up, I've only got 1576 hours!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Adorable couple in your signature are they on the gallery?

@fallenangel66 Thank you! Actually, they're not on the gallery, I've never been able to bring myself to share them. They're really special to me and I'm so attached that I just can't imagine anyone else playing with them <3 Which sounds kind of silly now that I say it :D But I do have a forum discussion all about them and their family that's going to get a Seasons update soon if you want to read about them :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I've only played about 1200 hours. I'm actually playing right now, so maybe someday I'll catch up. :)
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member

Thank you! Actually, they're not on the gallery, I've never been able to bring myself to share them. They're really special to me and I'm so attached that I just can't imagine anyone else playing with them <3 Which sounds kind of silly now that I say it :D But I do have a forum discussion all about them and their family that's going to get a Seasons update soon if you want to read about them :)

That was a beautiful story, and I totally understand I have never shared my legacy family they're just too near and dear to my heart. I've actually cried when some of them have died, and sometimes cheated them a longer life so that I can play them a little longer.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    I spend a lot of time in game but no where near that much, yet anyways I think 1550 or something like that at the moment, even more since seasons :).
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    If you’re just going by the hours posted in Origin, the number is inaccurate and unreliable.
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    i have 1406 hours played on sims 4 alone. i've been playing the sims since like 2002. yours might be a tad inaccurate bc that is literally over a year
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • artistichippie2009artistichippie2009 Posts: 115 Member
    1476. hours for myself XD I do spend alot of time in the game, but I do other things while I play so I'm at least still productive lmao
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Nearly 6000.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I have 2224 so far.
    It could be much more but I had periods where I couldn't bring myself to even open the game. I have my ups and downs with TS4, that's not a secret.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    I don't get tracked by origin often enough to know the exact amount of hours since I pkay offline 99.9 percent of the time.
  • Dale_BurnetteDale_Burnette Posts: 2 New Member
    Don't remember how much time I spend.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I have played over 500 hours now, which is quite a lot for me considering I am not able to play every day. But when I do, I play for almost the entire day.
    1500x500.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm only about 1300 hours or so, but I took some long breaks because of family health issues -- my mother in-law needed our help quite a bit before she died last autumn, then my husband was in the hospital and they're still not sure why he took ill; we're thinking it was related to stress following his mom's death. I've been playing a lot more since Seasons was released.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SilentMichaelSilentMichael Posts: 103 Member
    All times, I'm game addict.
    Hello, How are you?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I play at least twice a week. I have had the game since November and have 604 hours logged.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    I played for 1069 hours. I play a few times a week.
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I'm not sure about the exact number of hours, but I played so much lately; my elbow has been in serious pain from using the mouse. LOL I actually had to stop playing for a couple of days; and that hurts even more !!!!!!!!!!!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    A modest 877 hours.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    9264 hours, but I must add that I leave the game running in the background on occasion while doing other things, so the hours I actually played must be a bit less.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm not sure about the exact number of hours, but I played so much lately; my elbow has been in serious pain from using the mouse. LOL I actually had to stop playing for a couple of days; and that hurts even more !!!!!!!!!!!

This! My elbow hangs over the edge of the desk and I'm constantly shifting position to get comfortable. We have a larger desk in the basement so I might move my system there.

And to answer the question my Origin stats are 12,251 hours but as I only shut down my game at night I'd imagine it to be closer to 3,000-4,000 hours over the last 4 years.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Grumpykitten143Grumpykitten143 Posts: 2 New Member
    Not enough!! I have young children so I can't play during the day unfortunately ☹ but I try to play every night for as much as I can! I actually just started a youtube channel and uploaded my very first video!! So it would be SUPER amazing if anyone wants to check that out! I also need ideas for more videos to do (I'm not doing lets plays until I have a better setup computer-wise and mic-wise) so if you have any that would be awesome!!
    My name is grumpykitten 143