Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for What sort of family should I start?

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
I know usually I wouldn't ask . But I want something different and I believe I'm stuck in tunnel vision thinking. So I thought fellow swimmers could help give ideas that I normally wouldn't do. Such as mermaids , a challenge or two mixed together, ect .

I'm also thinking of using sims others made . I feel like my sims look alot alike over the years as I have a certain way I make them .

There are so many stories I can make with a bit of help from you c:
Happy Simming!♥
Post edited by MemoriiValentine on

Comments

• Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Not knowing the type of gameplay you usually do kinda puts a damper on suggestions. But I can try...
    Nothing is free challenge mixed with the legacy challenge.
    Royal Kingdom challenge but starting with zero in your bank account and work your way up as a mere peasant to owning the throne.
    Try to turn your whole town into vampires.
    The black widow challenge.
    An over achiever who must get every degree in Uni but has to gain the skills needed as you go a long because they need the scholarships.
    Stranded on an island, in the middle of no where, no food or shelter, and your sim has harvest/fish up their food and gain skills/money to build the much needed items.
    *shrugs* So much you can do with sims 3....
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @SikoahGrace I usually start with one or two sims . Building up money and balancing family . Your ideas are interesting though . I may go for rags to riches/legacy mix . Start on a tiny lot and only able to move once we have 50k or more
    Happy Simming!♥