February 15 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!
How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Our curation guide got a revamp! If you want to get an insight on how Maxis Faves are curated, check it out!

LGBT simmers

2...Next

Comments

• MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 57 Member
    also I'm gay too, just in case that wasn't clear from my earlier comment haha. Well, gay as in the umbrella term gay and specifically idk, maybe panromantic asexual or depressed and thus sexually dysfunctional pansexual or whatever
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 57 Member
    > @Kausawolf said:
    > I used to identify as asexual (see profile picture) but I'm less sure now. I've given up figuring it out and just go with "queer/questioning". :3
    >
    > I should mention if you check out my CC in my signature I made a bunch of stuff for Pride last year!

figuring out asexuality is so difficult tbh. I've pretty much given up myself as well. I could be asexual, but I could also just be too depressed for sex, or I could also just not have met the person or found the kink that gets me started. But now I think it's a sign of growth when you can just accept that these things are fluid and aren't necessarily clear for everyone, and that it doesn't really matter. things can change and that's fine, and it doesn't make you or me less queer.
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • JuiceboxQueenJuiceboxQueen Posts: 34 Member
    Nonbinary pansexual. (I'm using nonbinary as agender or genderless. I do use female pronouns and live as female because I live in Texas and I do not feel safe telling most people.)
  • HeyitssmileHeyitssmile Posts: 37 Member
    Pansexual, which isn't that notable, though I have a few trans friends, including a trans boyfriend for awhile. I've found myself making female presenting sims with male bits, though.
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 216 Member
    I'm a gay bear!
2...Next