Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worst Winterfest ever.

My sim was sad because two friends had died the day before, he spent the day with his girlfriend (Zoe Patel) and their three children who he doesn't live with. The son aged up to child without a cake so he was sad, the eldest a teen, was in a phase, the toddler was being neglected so my sim was taking care of her while he was sad and Zoe was always sleeping.
My sim organised the tree decorating and cooked the turkey dinner (still sad) and Father Winter showed up and got a little too friendly with the eldest daughter. My sim and him ended the night in a big fight. The house is a mess, the toilet and bath are broke and everyone has passed out. Can't wait for the next one lol.
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    wow that's a lot to unpack there ha :D I renamed mine Christmas and I thought just chasing four families to celebrate so Father Winter was unable to spend his first special day with his son and baby mama was too much. Gives you something to look forward to for the next sim year huh :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    OMG - that made me laugh. After the fight he just needed to send Zoe home with the kids and your sim hit the globe bar - hard,call it a day and go to sleep.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited July 2018
    cyncla wrote: »
    OMG - that made me laugh. After the fight he just needed to send Zoe home with the kids and your sim hit the globe bar - hard,call it a day and go to sleep.
    Lol he should have done that too though I forgot to mention he was tired the entire day, I let him sleep long enough to stop him falling flat on the floor drooling, by the end of the night he was ready to collapse, hungry and about to pee himself.

Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited July 2018
    I had a crappy Winterfest too. My SimSelf lives with my roommate and online friend, and we opened our presents. She got a fancy stove while I ended up with large dog poop. My Sim was quite sad.

Then Father Winter came in and I gave him an elephant statue and he gave me a horse statue. Thought it was a funny coincidence.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Your poor Sims! Lol. This is why I love this game. Everything doesn't always work out and I like that dynamic :grin:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Flcty1969Flcty1969 Posts: 82 Member
    Oh that's harsh!

On my first Winterfest, my male Sim (Johnny Zest) died from hysteria. In front of Father Winter. His wife managed to plead for his life but the next day, when she was at work, he was practicing his jokes and died laughing again. He died, laughing at his own jokes.....narcissistic much!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You should make it a yearly tradition to beat up Father Winter every Winterfest.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?