Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Will You Take The Offer?' Game

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Deal. I hate socialization!

You can be more powerful than Superman, but you have to have your memory wiped and be sent to a distant planet for six years.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    No thanks. I like my memory and my planet.

You get a chance to become the dictator of a distant colony. They love you and worship you and will do absolutely anything to make you happy, but you have to give up everything of your past life, including your memories. Oh and you’ll be immortal. It’s up to you if being immortal is a benefit or not. Do you accept
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Pass.

You get offered your dream job, plus $1,000,000, but you aren't allowed to go anywhere but your house and work.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    I wouldn't take the offer, I'd want to use the 1,000,000 dollars somewhere, not just keep it in the house!

You are able to travel anywhere you want and it is free of charge, but you can only stay at your location for less than an hour, then you have to travel again. (sometimes you have to go by foot)
  • Options
    KarlssonhoodKarlssonhood Posts: 36 Member
    Pretty tempting actually, but no I need more than an hour.

You learn to speak 8 new languages fluently but you forget your native language/languages.
  • Options
    SvanetianRoseSvanetianRose Posts: 31 Member
    Assuming I can relearn it, then absolutely!

You gain any two superpowers of your choice, but you will never be able to engage in your favorite hobby again.

Origin ID: SvanetianRoses
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Nope.
    You will gain the ability to sing well, but will have to sing everything you say.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Well... I kinda already do everything you just said, so pass.

You will be the richest person alive, but every time you buy something a baby panda dies.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ladynightladynight Posts: 35 Member
    No! I can’t take the offer. I don’t want baby pandas to become extinct because of me. ;-;

You have the power to become invisible, but you can’t control when it happens at all.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Pass

You can into the sims world and become the soulmate with your favorite sim, but you never can't back to the real life world
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    @ShadowAssassin I don’t know if English is your first language but your question doesn’t make too much sense. So going back one person...

@ladynight, I’ll take the offer. Sounds fun, and would make life very interesting. Especially hide & seek.

You could become an instant celebrity, but will be the most hated one around.
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    A: Absolutely not. No thanks on all of that.

Q: You could go anywhere in the world all expenses paid for as long as you'd like, but no one will communicate with you.
  • Options
    Sure. I'd love to go back to camp again. Lol. (Then they'd kinda have to talk to me. XD)

You can learn every language in the world, but you'd lose the ability to see in color.
  • Options
    Hard Pass. In my country, all I need is English and Spanish, and I like color!

You could live in your dream destination, but you can never eat your favorite food again.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Hard Pass. In my country, all I need is English and Spanish, and I like color!

You could live in your dream destination, but you can never eat your favorite food again.

no deal
    you can be the most beautiful person in the world
    but you will also be the most dumb do you take the deal
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    No. I don't want to become a bimbo, thank you very much.

You'll be able to move to a very nice house, but whilst in the house you'll always hear the faint sound of mediocre rap music. Will you take the deal?

(PS: This reminds me of 'Will you press the button', which has the same premise.)
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Options
    HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    No Thanks, I can't stand most rap. Urgh!

You can paint anything you see to a very high standard but you will never be able to see your work after 5 minutes of completing the art
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • Options
    ElleaisyElleaisy Posts: 16 New Member
    Deal! I could just sell them, don’t really care if I can see them as long as I see the $$$ lol.

You can use a cheat code like in the sims to get $30,000 deposited in your bank account, but each time you use it you lose 5 years off your life.
  • Options
    caelthuscaelthus Posts: 16 Member
    No deal, I can pretty much earn way more than that in a year :)

Your brain will start to function at a supernaturally high level meaning your reaction time, cognitive functions, and general IQ ramps up to make you the smartest, most creative, and most intuitive person in the world. The thing is, you also think too fast and the way you perceive the world is pretty much at a snail's pace.
  • Options
    No deal..? Maybe? Idk, to be honest.

You have the ability to read other's minds, and send messages using your mind, but you can never turn the abilities off, and sometimes you can send messages you weren't meant to send.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    No deal. Even without the catch I don't think I'd want to lol.

Deal: You will get free housekeeping to tidy/clean your home for life, but you are forced to get rid of most of your belongings and can not own more than 100 items. (Things that are sets would count as one, like a board game you don't have to count individual pieces, and a pair of socks would be one item.)
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited July 2019
    No deal, would've taken it if I didn't have to get rid of my stuff.

You are able to be a talented artist, writer, or musician (you pick), but the person you look the most up to will insult you while you work. Not anything harsh, but it'll sure hurt your self esteem getting called a weenie alot
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Nope.
    You gain $1,000,000 (U.S. currency) but your friend starts pestering you to give them half.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'd do it.

You become one of the greatest musicians in the world, but you are constantly being wrongfully sued for stealing songs.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    No deal.

You're extremely good at any form of visual art, but you're terrible at both singing and conversing.