Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Will You Take The Offer?' Game

MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
Here's how the game works: You offer a reward or a perk, but provide that there is a catch or a disadvantage toward the offer and you ask 'will you take the offer?' Feel free to detail your response.

Examples:
Q: I offer you $1 million, but you must survive a month without internet. Will you take the offer?
A: It will be difficult, but I'll take the offer.

Q: You will have the ability to read minds, but everyone can also read yours. Will you take the offer?
A: No deal!

You can edit your entire physical appearance, whether it be your facial features, body shape, ethnicity, gender, etc. Your voice will be set to match your appearance. Everyone who knows you will notice the new look, but still recognise you. The disadvantage is that you can only have one chance to do this. Will you take the offer?

Comments

• Options
    fireflysmelodyfireflysmelody Posts: 11 New Member
    I'll take the offer.

Q: You can play any game you ever wanted free of charge, but you can no longer play any Sims game. Will you take the offer?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    A: Defintely not. I need sims to survive.

Q: All flights anywhere in the world are free just for you, but you can never go back home. Do you take the offer?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    I don't take the offer. You are offered your dream job, but you can never leave regardless of the circumstances: boredom, bad boss, retirement, all aren't good enough. You will work the same job until you die. Do you take the offer?
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    You will work the same job until you die. Do you take the offer?

Nope. I love my current job, but I don't want to do it until I die.

It's your choice if we bring back dinosaurs as pocket-sized animals, but with the same characteristics and habits that are natural to them (raptors hunt, T-rex chomps, etc). Do you take the offer?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    I would not. That would be cruel to them.

You can watch any movie before anyone else but if you talk about it to anyone, before it's been released, you will go to jail
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm relatively good at keeping my mouth shut, so deal.

$10 million, but all of your meals have to be chewed for you before you eat it. Will you take the offer?
  • Options
    No.

You can bring anyone back from the dead but five people you know and love have to die. Do you take the offer?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    No. My loved ones are too precious to me. I've already lost some... when my sims game crashed.

You can eat whatever you want and never work out, and still look like a supermodel, but you can never do the thing you love most ever again.
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Nope.

You will meet your soul mate and you guys will live happily ever after till the end, but you won't be able to drink coffee anymore.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Yup, I like coffee, but not that much

You can have every sims game/expansion free for the rest of your life, but you can only play the sims 2 hours tops a day
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    I take the offer because I try to limit myself anyway.

You can have every game you ever want free, but people accuse you of stealing in every store you go, regardless of whether you did or not
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    No, that would drive me batty!

You will win 10 million dollars but it will come to you in all pennies
  • Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    A: Sure! I don't mind that it's all in pennies, it's still 10 million!

You will get a free pet bunny that you don't have to clean up after, just love and cuddle, but every month they will have a baby and you must clean up after that one.

You are loved!
  • Options
    DoodlebeansDoodlebeans Posts: 75 Member
    A: Ehh, too many babies to hand out and (sorry!) I'd rather have a dog

Every month you will receive a present worth at least $3000, but you have to go through a nasty obstacle course (maggots, mud, etc..) to retrieve it.
    FFRnSKf.png?3

id - simsofbutter
  • Options
    NellBell55NellBell55 Posts: 13 New Member
    A: Pass

Q: All expenses for the rest of your life are paid for, but anything and everything that you do is public knowledge.
  • Options
    SimanthropySimanthropy Posts: 223 Member
    I love my privacy, no thank you.

You'll be able to meet and be with someone you want to for 24 hrs but you won't be able to talk to each other.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2018
    A: There are others ways to communicate so sure I'll take it.

Q: You can have 10 million dollars but you are only allowed to spend $50 a day. Would you take the money?
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Yeah sure, I can still use my own money for big expenses, but it's like getting £50/day for free for the rest of your life to use on smaller things.

You are offered the house of your dreams, free of charge, but it's haunted.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Sure thing! I will sell it and build a new house far away from the haunted house...

You can travel anywhere around the world with the unlimited flight pass, but you are not allowed to post any photos on social media. Will you take the offer?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    xStarellaxStarella Posts: 114 Member
    Sure!

You can have your soulmate, but in return part of your personality is taken away, and you become less of yourself and more boring and dull. (assuming you don't already have a soulmate.)
    There is always a way to get over that hurdle, It might be difficult but it's never worth giving up.
    https://imgur.com/v7H5Zwg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    No thanks!

Would you sell your little fingers to a research lab if they paid you $1000 for them?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Definitely not - they're worth way more than £1000 to me

Would you kill your family for £1 Million, plus an exact replica / clone of each member
  • Options
    Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    edited August 2018
    Nope.

Would you live in a lush garden paradise with no more money, shelter, or food-worries(it being provided for you and cooked for you if you wished) if it meant that you had to keep it secret and could not contact family or friends, could not leave to see your family or friends and were not allowed to have them visit?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    No.

I offer you the greatest book ever written, but you can never watch tv again (no movies, live television, streaming, etc.)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    No

Would you take a drink from the fountain of youth, that gains its “youth” from children. (1 Drink = 1 Random Child’s life)