August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Sims changing into clothes I did not set for them

A few days ago I started noticing something odd, sims are wearing outfits which I havent set for them (they don't wear them when I am activly playing them), I first saw this when I went to the arts center, some of my other sims showed up and were wearing the painter outfit (don't know the officiall name right now) which I definately did not set for them (one of my male sims was even wearing high healed women shoes with it and he is not set to wear female stuff)....today I went to the romance festival and again some of my other sims showed up, the man were all wearing white and one woman was wearing a skirt&shirt combo in yellow (very ugly looking), none of those are in their set outfits.

When I switch households to play with those before unusually dressed sims, they're wearing their set outfits again (thankfully).

Does this happen to you too? Is it intentional?
I don't think this ever happend before, I only started seeing it lately (after kids room and parenthood have been installed).

I hate it!
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 658 Member
    Okay, okay, the cloth changing in certain locations and festivals is normal, but I don't think the women shoes are normal on a male sim...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat