Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Jake, have you started on the pictures for this mission yet? If not, I'm home now and can do it myself :) I want to get this show back on the road starting 2019. I'll probably be making a new thread as well. I need to get my head back into hosting, and starting afresh with a new thread always helps me with that :p
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Well, I tried, I did the best I could but being Squidward was harder than I thought. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Jake, have you started on the pictures for this mission yet? If not, I'm home now and can do it myself :) I want to get this show back on the road starting 2019. I'll probably be making a new thread as well. I need to get my head back into hosting, and starting afresh with a new thread always helps me with that :p

I already took pictures of everything before the penny positive/debby downer thing.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    You knew I was moving continents, right? XD I’ll let you know where to find my posts.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    You knew I was moving continents, right? XD I’ll let you know where to find my posts.

Yes, which is why I PM'd you. Lol
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    edited December 2018
    No flash game? Awww... :s
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Well, I tried, I did the best I could but being Squidward was harder than I thought. :s

You did a lot, though
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    And since this mission has been going on faaar too long, I've decided to scrap the 4th leg (the flash game one) and finally end this mission with the last task, which will be a simple choice.

Hold on. Sophie's choice was arguably a simple one. 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited December 2018
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    A 5 week vacation will be much appreciated :smiley:

It's been nice, although I've gone back to my job at the movie theater and have been working practically every day. :p So, so much for a 5-week vacation. But, it's a fun and easy job, so, I'm not complaining. And I get to see a lot of my old coworkers, too. It's weird, though. It's like I've gone back in time a year, since I'm driving again now (I haven't driven in a year), and I'm back at my old job. It's as if college never happened. :lol:

I'm looking forward to 2019 a lot, too. :) 2018 has been a LOT >.>
    x_MG_x wrote: »

I already took pictures of everything before the penny positive/debby downer thing.

Alright, great. For the last leg, feel free to have the contestants dress up as whatever outfit you can find within game, whether it be an actual real life character or just a hotdog costume. :p I'll let you be as creative as you like, run wild with it lol. And the main idea is having them embarrass themselves and do impersonations on the streets of Hollywood, but let me know what direction you go with it.
    edited December 2018

LAST LEG OF THE RACE: YELLOW LIGHT DECISION
    yellow-traffic-light-resize.jpg?itok=kCKHJsFF

The race is coming to an end. You can see the finish line! Only thing between you and the finish line is this last stoplight. As you drive onwards you can see the stoplight turn from green to yellow, and now only one decision is left to make; do you slam down on the break, or, do you slam down on the gas??

OPTIONS:
    Gold--> You accelerate hard on the gas to try and beat the other teams by plowing through the intersection, however, your speeding results in a $40 speeding ticket ($40 will be taken out of the group pot)
    *SILVER IS NOT AN OPTION*
    Bronze--> You press down on the break. No need to break the law for an exemption today!

The decision is yours. Do you
    A) Accelerate (thus getting GOLD)
    or
    B) Break (thus getting BRONZE)

Talk to your teammate and come to an agreement. Please do not post your decision on the thread; one of you must PM me your final decision.

(I purposefully removed previous results from prior legs to make this decision more difficult)
    Post edited by Turner on
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    And since this mission has been going on faaar too long, I've decided to scrap the 4th leg (the flash game one) and finally end this mission with the last task, which will be a simple choice.

Is this a reference to last season's mission? XD
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I also had the opportunity to work in my vacation, but decided I needed a rest more, although I did worked in the first week :blush:

Was there a Sophie's Choice last season? 🤔

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

In the church, I believe. First mission on Norway. I had a truck dilemma there.
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The Gov: "Is now a Bad time to tell you I have no Insurance?"
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I keep seeing the name Sophie and think you're talking about me. :sweat_smile:

Ah, right. I remember now. I had a dilemma too. :D
    kittymeow wrote: »

But we are. YOU MUST DECIDE

Ah, right. I remember now. I had a dilemma too. :D
    kittymeow wrote: »

But we are. YOU MUST DECIDE

Just searched up the episode. You had the Circles dilemma!

And it was Tiger who had Sophie's Choice.
    Banner.png
    edited January 2019
    So do you guys know about the meme of Yoshi committing Tax Fraud? That had me thinking a funny thought of the Governor secretly being Yoshi, and I kinda came-up with a few ideas if the Mole All-Stars were Smash characters, would they be like?

The Governor is Yoshi due to the tax fraud meme.
    Linda is Samus given how Samus is the first ever female action hero in gaming.
    Evarrine is Zelda since they are both magical royalty.
    Tamela and Kaitlyn are Peach and Daisy since they are both friends.
    Indigo is Piranha Plant as they are both "unexpected characters".
    Throvan is Link for obvious reasons.
    Taiha is the Pokement Trainer. That way, Taiha can collect as many cat Pokemon as possible.
    Kenneth wishes to be Joker as he wants to have a harem like Joker does.
    Artie is the Inkling since they both paint a lot.
    Izzy is Bayonetta as they are both "fan service" characters. I mean Izzy went nude in the second episode.
    Shayne is Luigi as they have a green color thing going on and they are kinda overshadowed by other people (Luigi is overshadowed by Mario, and Shayne is overshadowed by a lot of the Season Three cast members)
    Aiden is Wario as I imagine Aiden having some bad hygiene.
    And Fabio is Waluigi. XD!
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Is Joker in Smash though?

Let's scrap Villager for Artie and instead replace with Inkling. Both smear around with paint a lot. :)
    Banner.png
    edited January 2019
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2019
    Indigo as a Piranha Plant, huh? Hhm, interesting xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Fabio would object, but nobody listens to him anyway so he'll be Waluigi :D

Fabio would object, but nobody listens to him anyway so he'll be Waluigi :D

DgLAuZzWAAEXK5B.jpg
    Banner.png