Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    We are gonna go with A.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Debbie Downer is disappointed in all y'all
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    We are also going with B. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Debbie Downer is disappointed in all y'all

Yeah - give her some love please! D:

What if I'd recreate Debby Gloomington in Sims 3? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And? :|.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DETOUR TASK:

HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME IMPERSONATIONS!
    hear+arrested+Spiderman+Sesame+Street+Kobe+PPXXoCtR1Zkl.jpg

For this task, teams will be impersonating characters similar in nature to Debbie Downer or her opposite; Penny Positive, and posting quotes on random threads.

For Debbie Downer: A Debbie Downer-esque avatar for the duration of this leg (options include: The Grinch, Squibward, or Debbie Downer herself)

For Penny Positive: A Penny-Positive-esque avatar for the duration of this leg (options include: Teletubby character, Dora the Explorer, or Elmo)

--> Along with the avatar change, you will also be making a number of posts. Each post will simply be a quote... Since everyone is doing Penny Positive, the quote has to be something your character would say, OR an overly cheesy love/life quote.

GOLD: 20 posts
    SILVER: 10 posts
    BRONZE: 5 posts

Rules & Stipulations:
    -The character you choose (Teletubby, Dora, Elmo) must be your avatar for at least 3 days.
    -You must never use the same quote twice, although variations of one is fine.
    -You and your partner can divide the workload however you want. If you're going for the Gold, for example, each of you can do 10 posts each.
    -You and your partner must never post on the same thread more than once. If you do, I'll only count it as one post.
    -Threads you post on can be any thread on this forum, but the last comment MUST have been within the last 24 hours. You also cannot use this thread OR the interactive reality community thread for one of your posts.
    -You have roughly 5 days to complete this task and send me the links to all the threads you posted on. Please do not send me links one at a time; rather, wait till you've done it all and then compile all links into one message to me via PM.

*There will be no further sabotage opportunities, including the infamous U-Turn.

OPTIONAL TASK:
    There's a strong possibility of there being a tie at the end of this mission. To avoid that, I'm introducing this tie-breaker task. All you need to do is find an active thread, and impersonate Debbie Downer, the Grinch, or Squibward 3 times (so 3 different posts/quotes) for a 24-hour period. Both teammates participating increases the chance of beating other teams in a tie for the exemption. If a tie persists, I will go back and judge the quality of these 3 posts and pick the winner based on originality, humor, and delivery.
    (do this before or after the Penny Positive task)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    (I edited the task a little, so if you saw the above post half an hour ago, double check because I changed some stuff)

Obviously, you can see I'm impersonating Debbie Downer. My below post is an example of a suitable post
  • Options
    You know who's excited about Christmas?

The credit card companies.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Love Life and Life will Love you :smiley:

1a809efe100e2f60cb0ba0b3dbe9ae69.jpg
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    How do we go about this without looking too spammy?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    How do we go about this without looking too spammy?

It won't be so bad - I once managed 200 Mole accusations in a week. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Worst timing for a posting challenge :'3 Oof... As if my schedule ain't brutal already with the moving countries XD
  • Options
    1-How-the-grinch-stole-christmas.gif
  • Options
    Question: can I use the CollegeHumor version of Dora portrayed by Ariel Winter?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Question: If I use a certain character as my Avatar, can I only do quotes from this Avatar?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    ... I feel like taking a third route and doing this as the ultimate realist Daria Morgendorffer. That okay? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Worst timing for a posting challenge :'3 Oof... As if my schedule ain't brutal already with the moving countries XD

Counting 8 days... :o
  • Options
    "I can't believe anybody would celebrate a holiday where a jolly prowler breaks into your house and leaves gifts"
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I just like that one ^^

Thought I would share it. :D

This is gonna be fun.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh, I just thought: it would be hilarious if they made Fabio dress up as Dora.

Fabio: You're making me do a Latina character because I'm Latino myself. That's racist!

Truly, Fabio is a debbie downer IRL :joy:

• Options

Fabio: You're making me do a Latina character because I'm Latino myself. That's racist!

Fabio as Dora? That'd be eyesore...

That'd be fantastic >:)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Especially with a crop top showing off his 37-year old gut ;)

• Options

STOP IT :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options

STOP IT :joy:

I can't. Sorry not sorry

SQZ2mIY.jpg

:innocent: