Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I have access to a computer. Not sure when exactly this is starting, but I have to take my daughter to the clinic due to a cough she's had for almost 2 months. She's tired of it and it's starting to get painful and deeper in her chest. So, I'll be out for a bit. Hopefully, this isn't the timed one.

The timed one will be leg 2: Fast Lane. This one isn't time sensitive so don't worry.

2 months?? Yikes. Something like that happened to me once. I ended up having to use some sort of strange gadget to inhale something for a few weeks.
    I hate phlegm.
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I just haven’t commented because I’m super busy but I’m fine with anything.
    edited November 2018
    Turner wrote: »
    LEG 1: INTERSECTION

~BUILD-A-CAR WORKSHOP~
    [REDACTED]

1) Test Driver: Yannik
    2) Painter: Jake
    3) Tire Man: Haylo
    4) Electrical Technician: Ice

1) Test Driver: Lo
    2) Painter: Ryenn
    3) Tire Woman: Alleen
    4) Electrical Technician: Twiddle

Updated using Alleen's suggestion.

I'll wait just a few more hours for any changes.

Post edited by Turner on
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I have access to a computer. Not sure when exactly this is starting, but I have to take my daughter to the clinic due to a cough she's had for almost 2 months. She's tired of it and it's starting to get painful and deeper in her chest. So, I'll be out for a bit. Hopefully, this isn't the timed one.

The timed one will be leg 2: Fast Lane. This one isn't time sensitive so don't worry.

2 months?? Yikes. Something like that happened to me once. I ended up having to use some sort of strange gadget to inhale something for a few weeks.
    I hate phlegm.

Thankfully, it's just a viral cough. Well, not really, but it didn't turn into bronchitis. She has some cough meds and she needs to take an allergy pill. So, basically, combo allergies and a viral thing. Hopefully, she'll remember to take her allergy pill. It's hard enough for me to remember I'm a mom sometimes. :D

And good.

I'm good with what Alleen had up. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, two months is definitely worrisome. Hope she gets well soon
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I should be less busy now DX sorry for the weird responses the past like... day.
    I'm in a theatre group, and we did an event called Play in a Day. So 8pm last night we started, and the concept is to write, direct, and work on an original 8-10 page script to be performed at 8pm the next night. We were given a random setting, character name, and prop to incorporate. I was one of the actors, so I've been working on that, but we just had the performances :3 So it's all done now.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I should be less busy now DX sorry for the weird responses the past like... day.
    I'm in a theatre group, and we did an event called Play in a Day. So 8pm last night we started, and the concept is to write, direct, and work on an original 8-10 page script to be performed at 8pm the next night. We were given a random setting, character name, and prop to incorporate. I was one of the actors, so I've been working on that, but we just had the performances :3 So it's all done now.

Sounds fun and interesting!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited November 2018
    tenor.gif

I lied. You are NOT building a car together, as there is no flash game; instead, this is a game about memory. The real scenario and point of this leg is described below:

kisspng-police-officer-clip-art-intelligence-police-5a81d2be476ca5.5974881115184575342926.jpg
    While waiting at the red light in an intersection, a car zooms past going 100 MPH. Shortly after, cops arrive and begin questioning witnesses. Apparently the driver just pulled off a bank heist but the cops need a description of the vehicle and which direction it went.
    A vehicle sketch artist is now interviewing the four of you individually for a description of the getaway car. You may NOT communicate with each other during this interview phase, that means, no sharing answers, publicly or privately.
    The car in question? The picture that I posted just yesterday. I waited till everyone had posted, so everyone has seen the picture at least once (possibly thrice since I quoted my post twice).

Here's how the scoring will work: everyone will answer their part of the description to me via PM, and you'll either be right or wrong.
    GOLD: 4 correct answers
    SILVER: 3 correct answers
    BRONZE: 0-2 correct answers

1) Test Driver: "What direction was the car going in?" (left or right)
    2) Painter: "What color was the car?"
    3) Tire Man: "How many tire lugs were there per wheel?"
    4) Electrical Technician: "What color was the head and tail lights?"

Again, please answer your question via PM to me; do NOT share answers on this thread or with each other.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Haha... That's funny... :p
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Man, I wanted to build the batmobile.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    :p Yeah me too...
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I didn't pay much attention to the picture. :s

Can't be that hard though, I'll just make an educated guess.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I suddenly wonder who is going to be the co-host this season?

Let's speculate about that. :smiley:

I spent a looong time trying to figure that out, but it's been decided for a good month or two by now.

It'll be a previous contestant, I'll say that much. ;)
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    We already had Beau over...maybe Darleen? Blanche? Taz?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I hope it's Taz. Although I wouldn't mind Kia, Sidney, or Rachel.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Taz... :smiley:
    Yeah, Kia, Sidney and Rachel would be fine aswell :)
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I believe it’ll be Sidney and/or Kia because we won it last time :3

Interesting guesses! Can't be Throvan or Beau, so that leaves Layla, Blanche, Taz, Rachel, Levi, Chanel, Kia, and Sidney.

For various reasons, I've narrowed it down to TAZ and BLANCHE. I'm still undecided. These two were actually the only others besides Throvan up for being reused this season, too. :p

(And Haylo, if it weren't for my quasi-OCD to keep things even and symmetrical, I'd totally have Team Kidney co-host XD That's actually a good idea but I think I'm gonna stick with Blanche or Taz)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Interesting guesses! Can't be Throvan or Beau, so that leaves Layla, Blanche, Taz, Rachel, Levi, Chanel, Kia, and Sidney.

For various reasons, I've narrowed it down to TAZ and BLANCHE. I'm still undecided. These two were actually the only others besides Throvan up for being reused this season, too. :p

(And Haylo, if it weren't for my quasi-OCD to keep things even and symmetrical, I'd totally have Team Kidney co-host XD That's actually a good idea but I think I'm gonna stick with Blanche or Taz)

Darn XD Team Kidney would have been a great idea, considering one of the two could always be at each challenge/checkpoint, and they actually WON the race themselves XD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

VOTE: TAZ

Blanche failed that mission. So not enitrely appropriate ;)
    Banner.png

VOTE: TAZ

Blanche failed that mission. So not enitrely appropriate ;)
    Banner.png
    Oh dear, I wasn't paying much attention :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yeah, I also want Taz... :smiley:

Hey, your avatar remidns me of Taz actually. IT'S A SIGN! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Indigo: Taz all the way! He was one of my favourites in Season 4. ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Hey, your avatar remidns me of Taz actually. IT'S A SIGN! :smiley:

YAY TAZ

#Tazwasrobbed

XD
    edited November 2018
    YIELD SIGN ITEM OPPORTUNITY
    r1-2ra22_-2.gif

This task is optional.
    Below are two templates. Anyone who fills it in with 100% accuracy will earn the yield sign, a powerful item in sabotaging another team.

TEMPLATES!
    2h4hiir.png
    21no68k.png

As a reminder, the 4 criteria are:
    1) Direction the car is going in (left or right)
    2) The paint job (look at spoiler below)
    3) Number of tire lugs (just add black dots in a circular pattern on both tire wheels)
    4) Color of both the head and tail light
    Choose a shade of blue from the following 2ugfp5y.jpg

I recommend using paint, photoshop, Paint 3D, etc.

Submissions are due within the next 36 hours