Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Update" Sims 4 Items Needed Part 2

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
It seems I have to redo My thread for Sims 4 Items Needed for the game, since I noticed that all the work that Me and others put in are Gone! from the Original Thread , the thread seems to have Vanished, and I am so not happy bout that cause everyone on it Suggested some Awesome Items for the game as well as put time into adding pictures ect to it so Other People could see what was needed for the game, I am making this Thread now for Updated stuff, in hopes that This one does (Not) get deleted , I want to apologize to those folks who put the work into the first one, I just can not find it anywhere, so It seems that for some reason I know not of, the thread is just gone, So Please feel free to Make Suggestions on this one as a Updated Post, thank you again for all you have done before and I hope will do again, Happy Simming to you all, :)
My suggestions to start off is these Items are still needed>
1.Bunk Beds
2.Pool Stuff
3. More Toddler Clothes, Hair , Items
4. Longer Hair as well as Long & Short Fingernails in many colors and styles
5. More Gothic Long Sleeve Dresses/Gowns and such
6. Hooded Robes in different styles and colors
7. More Jewelry & Piercings.
8. Vehicles- Cars, Trucks, Motorcyles, Regular Bikes, Horse Wagon's and Coaches.
9. Western Items- Saddles and such.
Post edited by BlueBlack007 on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Cupid wrote: »

Awesome, I could not find it anywhere, But one problem, I click on that link and I go offline, it tells Me I have to log back in? that is very odd, I will keep this one instead thanks just in case there is a problem with that one, Much appreciated.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member

Awesome, I could not find it anywhere, But one problem, I click on that link and I go offline, it tells Me I have to log back in? that is very odd, I will keep this one instead thanks just in case there is a problem with that one, Much appreciated.

I think the forums tend to do that when opening a link to a thread, as to why I can't say. Did it for me and I logged in again and was able to peruse your original thread. Forums can just be kinda funky sometimes, nothing sinister though.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I think the forums tend to do that when opening a link to a thread, as to why I can't say. Did it for me and I logged in again and was able to peruse your original thread. Forums can just be kinda funky sometimes, nothing sinister though.

Thank you that is good to know, I was not thinking anyone did anything, I just thought it was odd that I went offline when I clicked on that link, I appreciate all the help, from everyone, much appreciated. :)
    P.S. I also think it is odd that I just searched for it in the Discussion section where it claims to be, and I did not see it in there at all, I looked at all 100 pages, so no clue how it was found cause again I could not find it , but many thanks.
    Update> I was just able to get to My first page, but had trouble, I think maybe cause it is a older page, so I will keep both just in case, I hope others will get good ideas from them for items that are still needed or items we hope will be added anyway, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2018
    Photobooths
    Picnic Baskets
    Vibrating Heart Shape Bed
    Lip Sofas
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Different stair shapes!!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Different stair shapes!!

Grant did a poll on stairs on twitter a week or two ago.
    Also Friday we had an hour Q + A with Grant live on Twitter to discuss different things like things we'd like to see or what ever.

Grant uses the Official Sims Twitter for everything - and so are a lot of the Guru's. Even the Vice President of Maxis is also a Guru now. It's pretty cool that at least now we know they see what we want - as they are right there at least a few times a week - during the week a couple times a day. The questions and such stay there and don't get as lost like they seem to do on the forums. It is really worth it to have a twitter account.

Each Guru has their own page and the Sims has a main page as well. Mobile has Pages - and I am pretty sure console does too.

I guess it is better because simmers around the world can use it - where some of them could not use our forum for some reason - so there are tons more simmers getting to vote. Also when you have a twitter page if you follow various Guru's if they post anything to you it is also sent to your page - so you never miss it. Simmers you talk to you can follow as well. It's pretty nice. You just have to learn to write less. I think there is a 140 character limit on a tweet.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Normal size telescope, normal size microscope, normal size everything that is humongous and silly.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    Normal size telescope, normal size microscope, normal size everything that is humongous and silly.

Yes! I miss the smaller telescopes. A small microscope and telescope would be great.
    Also, a straight window seat. The newer window seats are nice but you don't always want that triangular shaped bow window wall happening in your house.

Some new T.V. stands wouldn't hurt either.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    It seems I have to redo My thread for Sims 4 Items Needed for the game, since I noticed that all the work that Me and others put in are Gone! from the Original Thread , the thread seems to have Vanished, and I am so not happy bout that cause everyone on it Suggested some Awesome Items for the game as well as put time into adding pictures ect to it so Other People could see what was needed for the game, I am making this Thread now for Updated stuff, in hopes that This one does (Not) get deleted , I want to apologize to those folks who put the work into the first one, I just can not find it anywhere, so It seems that for some reason I know not of, the thread is just gone, So Please feel free to Make Suggestions on this one as a Updated Post, thank you again for all you have done before and I hope will do again, Happy Simming to you all, :)
    My suggestions to start off is these Items are still needed>
    1.Bunk Beds
    2.Pool Stuff
    3. More Toddler Clothes, Hair , Items
    4. Longer Hair as well as Long & Short Fingernails in many colors and styles
    5. More Gothic Long Sleeve Dresses/Gowns and such
    6. Hooded Robes in different styles and colors
    7. More Jewelry & Piercings.
    8. Vehicles- Cars, Trucks, Motorcyles, Regular Bikes, Horse Wagon's and Coaches.
    9. Western Items- Saddles and such.

1. infants not attatched or at least more to use with them such as mat, baby bed, back pack, stroller, swing, different clothes: gown, onesies,
    blanket, hats,

2. passies, blankies, baby dolls for toddlers

3. Pick sims from the bin and make into supernatural like in S3

4. Girl/boy friend & fiancé added to relationships in CAS

5. Riders, riders, and more riders for toddlers; sandbox, baby bucket swing, toddlers not able to get down or a lock to put on highchair for
    times you don't want them down- punishment

6. Small animals/insects returned.- snakes, lizzards, birds,- and able to catch in the wild

6. GROCERY STORE- shelves, areas and stuff to buy to put in your new cabinet(that holds items like a refrig) & new long shelves(pantry)-
    ability to own/run/or just shop

7. belly ring, belly chains, body hair, finger nail polish, piercings

8. gothic stuff and interactions with Grim

9. antiques

10. hammock, newspapers, flat boxes, sleeping bag, porch swing, and other alternate sleeping items

11. vehicles

12. long hair, long & curly hairs

13. bunkbeds & space saver items/furniture

14. Slot machines, lottery tickets
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Different stair shapes!!

Also Friday we had an hour Q + A with Grant live on Twitter to discuss different things like things we'd like to see or what ever.

Grant uses the Official Sims Twitter for everything - and so are a lot of the Guru's. Even the Vice President of Maxis is also a Guru now. It's pretty cool that at least now we know they see what we want - as they are right there at least a few times a week - during the week a couple times a day. The questions and such stay there and don't get as lost like they seem to do on the forums. It is really worth it to have a twitter account.

Each Guru has their own page and the Sims has a main page as well. Mobile has Pages - and I am pretty sure console does too.

I guess it is better because simmers around the world can use it - where some of them could not use our forum for some reason - so there are tons more simmers getting to vote. Also when you have a twitter page if you follow various Guru's if they post anything to you it is also sent to your page - so you never miss it. Simmers you talk to you can follow as well. It's pretty nice. You just have to learn to write less. I think there is a 140 character limit on a tweet.

They went up to over 200.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Different stair shapes!!

I know he did... I voted in those polls.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Different stair shapes!!

That is nice If someone Wants to make a Twitter account, which I do not and should not be forced to do something in order to get Sims info, that is what the ( Sims Forums ) are suppose to be for as well to give Us the info needed, but thank you kindly for letting us know what is going on, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone for sharing, you all always come up with Awesome Idea's, please keep them coming, and Happy Simming to you all, :)