Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caught on Candid Camera! An in-game competition

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited July 2018
    Heyyyyyy JEN!!! @Jendowoz0612 .... NO I Have Time..... I Am Not Doing Twitch As Much Right Now.... Please Reserve Me & Read & Understood! Thanks.......... MISSED You Too VID!!!! @ColorMePink BTW JEN ........ I HAVE NO CC........ SO Gotta Shop!!!
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I missed you @TEXASTWANGTONYA. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Awwwww Angela Missed You Too Lovely!!!!!!! @MyFavoritedesign <3<3<3
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Yes I'm taking that into account, @Movotti .a few people haven't got seasons so weather won't be a requirement.

• Options
    Good to have you on board, @TEXASTWANGTONYA

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Movotti When Jen and Pepper and I have been bouncing ideas, I've been trying to throw in ideas that don't use Seasons -- I don't have it either!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA I know, I’m having to go around looking for some cc too since I got rid of mine a while back! XD. Hello again!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Okay ladies and gents, those who have posted their applications please add what expansion and stuff packs you don't have so I don't give out scenarios that require some of the packs that can't be included. For those who have still not put in their application please add this under your "favourite pastimes of your Sim", thanks. I have added it to the code on page 1 so you can copy/paste.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @Movotti @MizoreYukii @ColorMePink @gramatique @kittymeow @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA

The first scenario will go up in 2 days time, so please update your applications with the extra info above and those that are still working on theirs don't forget to add the extra info with your application, thanks.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm wondering if it would be better for me to use sims 4 since I lost my disc for sims 3 pets and it isn't installed on my origin. :/ will you be using assignments with pets?

If I have to switch to sims 4 it will just be maxis match as I don't like alpha cc in my game anymore.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yes there may be pets involved, but you can always use a google pet on transparent for that particular round if you want to stick with Sims 3, @kittymeow as long as it is set up in-game.

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 still deciding on a sim, but working on my app now!

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yes there may be pets involved, but you can always use a google pet on transparent for that particular round if you want to stick with Sims 3, @kittymeow as long as it is set up in-game.

Oh that's good to know Jen, I will just do that then. I have seasons so I should be fine for that. :)
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii there are 9 contestants, including you, so you can choose whether you would like to judge or compete, let me know.

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    I have all the expansion packs for Sims 3 and one stuff pack. I think the free one. Town Life Stuff. I should be fine. xD
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Ok, updated my thingy with my packs.

I really wish they had sales for stuff packs :(
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Your model's name: Sasha Smith (I can be called Lilly, or NShip! XD)
    Your Sims favorite pass time in the game: Dancing, taking care of her dogs, and playing her keyboard piano.
    Expansion and Stuff packs you don't have:
    *Sims 4* First pet stuff, outdoor retreat, spa day, jungle adventure, luxury party stuff, perfect patio, spooky stuff, vintage glamour, fitness stuff, and laundry day stuff! XD

Head shot:
    nJuA72h.png

Body shot:
    770dXC5.png

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Sawdust has been buying Combo packs & it turns out cheaper buying them in a set of three,she said you can choose your own combinations now,it may be something you can look into @Movotti ;)
    ~ I have everything,every single game for the Sims LOL! Sims 4 I have all, including Seasons! I will add that to my application thingy! <3o:)<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    Looks lovely, @NShippudenFan :):)

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm wondering if it would be better for me to use sims 4 since I lost my disc for sims 3 pets and it isn't installed on my origin. :/ will you be using assignments with pets?

If I have to switch to sims 4 it will just be maxis match as I don't like alpha cc in my game anymore.

~ If you contact EA Help they will give you your code Key as you needed it to register your Sims 3 Pets game, I found I did not need my physical discs for Sims 3 once I had my Sims 3 Base game installed!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    ~ Sawdust has been buying Combo packs & it turns out cheaper buying them in a set of three,she said you can choose your own combinations now,it may be something you can look into @Movotti ;)
    O.M.G! REally? That is too awesome!

I've got bundles in the past, but found it a bit annoying that they aren't in the combo you want. I was looking at one recently, that came with one of the stuff packs I've already got, it still worked out cheaper to get the bundle than to buy the other two packs alone.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited July 2018
    As far as pets, too, there are CC animals for Sims 2, 3, and 4 roaming about. If you need help lemme know. The animals don't move, they just kinda sit there, but you could use moveobjects and an OMSP to do like a CC bird on a sim's shoulder and stuff. Or have a CC dog that's lying down and have it at your ol' grampy sim's feet as he drinks his coffee by the fireside.

I just say I have put in a suggesting involving pets, but I took into consideration that there are CC pets. As far as I can tell there's only CC seasons for Sims 4 (there's a fall one that you put in any 'hood, and there's a tropical summer one that you can put in the camping place thingy.) I'm not sure if patches affect them though as I only use them at certain instances.

If you have your Sims 3 packs registered on your forum account, Origin peeps will give it to you since they can prove you bought it. I had to do that with my Sims 2. I don't know the PROCESS for doing it for Sims 3 as my Sims 3 is all on Steam, but I think you just initiate a chat with a help person.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    okay everyone, there are two more days until the mock scenario assignment goes up, so I would like to have your apps in so I can get working on the model wall, thanks. Thank you to those that have already put theirs in. The Coach's wall is up.

For those of you who don't have some of the packs and expansions, we, as coaches will provide you with CC or other links for some of the things you may need for the different scenarios, you can choose to use them or not, but mostly I will be planning scenarios that don't need many extras.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @Movotti @MizoreYukii @ColorMePink @gramatique @kittymeow @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    gramatiquegramatique Posts: 526 Member
    Sorry to be such a downer, but I just got another job offer (LOL) that I do want to take up as it's closer to my desired career path. With that being said, I'm afraid that I may not be able to do my 100% for this contest. It might be best for me to step down before the contest starts. It's a real shame because this looks such a fun and unique contest! I will still be watching from the sidelines though. :)
  • Options
    Okay @gramatique. So sorry to see you go, but the new job is a priority for you. <3