Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caught on Candid Camera! An in-game competition

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    LOLZZZZZZZ Thanks Vana!!!! Yaaaaaaa Me And Symmetry ......... Even Building Homes In Sims It Has To Be Symmetric LOLZZZZZZ @Vanadis :D:D:D<3<3<3
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Congratulations to the winner & placers,everyone did an a amazing job,these candid shots are so much harder, & everyone makes it look so easy,but don't you just love "Musical Chairs!" LOL! (it is a very real problem! ;) )
    ~ Anyway A big thank you to the judges, & also thank you for the feed back & the time & effort you all take, it is very much appreciated! @Jendowoz0612, @vanadis, @peppergirl84 & @lisabee2 . ♥♥ <3 ♥♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Thanks so much everyone for the feedback and tips!!! I did play around with/try some different lighting for that round, haha!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited October 2018
    Seen scores and I totally agree. I think bit off more than I can chew with extras/guest tbh tho. lol

And LOL @Vanadis. Drew appreciates your support. Wait till you see my Bad Boy & Broads pic. ;)

Edit: Congrats to the top 3! Congrats everyone! :#
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Teen Pool Party
    The Parents Are Away So The Kids Will Play!
    dzIUE2L.png
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Scenario 6 - Pool Party
    ZeOshjO.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :)
    Thank you Judges for your time & effort to judge, <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Some pictures. :p
    OxXJjr9.jpg
    BgRL50L.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @MizoreYukii
    Yes granted, Mizzie.

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    I’ll need an extension too @Jendowoz0612 I forgot to ask sooner/not home at the moment! Will be back home this weekend, but also having more school work coming up, but I still hope to try and get it done this weekend, perhaps!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited October 2018
    No problems, you can all have until I get back from my few days away, which will be on the 11th October, (for the US 10th) so you can all relax.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @Movotti @MizoreYukii @ColorMePink @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Oh good!
    Been having problems with half the party facing the wrong way in most of my good-ish shots.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ~ Try setting it all up & just started taking pictures & Shock horror my Sims 4 game chooses then to crash for the very first time, when I go back in there is all their Teen friends to re-invite over, what fun,then getting 5 of the teens to look happy as they are having a mood swing(nothing worse, one wants to fight, the other prank everyone,the last two are just sad & blue!LOL What fun, I look forward to it! ) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    ~ Try setting it all up & just started taking pictures & Shock horror my Sims 4 game chooses then to crash for the very first time, when I go back in there is all their Teen friends to re-invite over, what fun,then getting 5 of the teens to look happy as they are having a mood swing(nothing worse, one wants to fight, the other prank everyone,the last two are just sad & blue!LOL What fun, I look forward to it! ) ;)

OHH :( that stinks
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Scenario 6 - Pool Party
    Nicole snuck out to attend a friend's birthday/pool party. She was grounded for back talking, but that didn't stop her. She put on her cutest bathing suit and joined her friends for the party of the century. She even met a really cute guy named Malcolm while there and they ended up making out. Too bad for Nicole, her parents came home early and knew exactly where she went. They grounded her for a month but considering who she met that evening she still thinks it was worth it.
    n6NL6sZ.png
    Full Size
  • Options
    LOL I'm exhausted, but this took my mind off some things today.

Love everyone's piccies! <3
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    LOL I love when you get the teen vacation and the parents come home during it. Or like if your parents come home AFTER you have the party and clean up but then the little brother forgets to flush the toilet you get grounded XD

Sims 3 is wild.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    ~ Just warning that I have been ill & will try to get this & my other assignment in by tomorrow, I am fighting a fever at the moment,hopping it will break soon,been ill for about two weeks,but the problem has been addressed & I am on the mend!
    ~ Jen I will see how I go! @Jendowoz0612
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    No problems, Karima get better soon. <3<3

• Options
    I was just trying to redo mine.... and the game crashed. :o

I hope I saved after changing my set up.
  • Options
    The Kan parents were out of town, so of course Trash and Chloe threw a party.

tumblr_pgfmytKaEB1v2n804o1_1280.png
    I do wonder what Trash is talking about... "It was this big..."

outtake
    Sharing photos of trash.

tumblr_pgfmytKaEB1v2n804o2_r1_1280.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Giving everyone an extension of another 24 hours to get this final entry in before the semi's, since I was away for a few days too and trying to catch up. You may use your 1 edit in the meantime if you choose to.

@mizoreyukii your winning gift from the last scenario is on page 1 if you want to keep it.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @movotti @MizoreYukii @ColorMePink @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    ~ Scenario 6 - Pool Party ~
    -Mum's out on her 3rd date with her new Boyfriend!
    -I have until about 12 midnight, at the neighbours teens only pool party,for my mate Vine's Birthday!
    -Thank goodness it is only next door!
    -The only witness to my sneaking out, can not tell!
    nIYPpn8.png
    ~ My cat saw it all & followed me! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif