Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caught on Candid Camera! An in-game competition

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Can just be an argument between any Sims it doesn't have to be necessarily related to infidelity, @aussiekarima If others think it's a bit too hard I'll change it. Let me know what others think?

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I like challenges. ;):p
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Sorry guys I fell down the stairs last night and ouchhhh and then I tried to do scores and fell asleep at my desk so doing these for real this time, well, finishing them

sorryyyyyyy x.x
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I am with @MyFavoritedesign I like a challenge! ;)@Jendowoz0612 <3

~ Ooo! my! Vana, you are in the wars, I hope you start healing so you can get better!(you keep trying to add more injuries before you have had time to heal the first one,on top of you health not being the best) please get better!!!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Scores are in from me, sorry for the delay!

Haha @aussiekarima yeah I just can't stop injuring myself. At least my nerve damage isn't bothering me as much and that was the worst of it. Neurontin is amazing. I've been taking cannabidiol (it's legal here) and that's been helping me reduce some of the amounts of medication I'm having to take and helping my body heal. I'm back on my elimination diet because something I was eating was iffy but I think it's tomatoes. Which stinks because I love me some tomatoes. Oh well, as long as I can still have carrots with hummus I'm a happy camper.

I think I sprained my soul falling down the stairs though. And someone saw me do it too so I was like "Oh, I found the stairs, in case you were looking for them!"
    I'm somewhere between
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    It doesn't sound too hard to me! Will definitely be a challenge, but a fun one.

Oof, hope you get better Vana, and hopefully no more injuries! But at least you could get a laugh out of it. xD And we must be linked! I fell last night on the way home from the store. I was carrying some glass bottles too, but they miraculously survived without a scratch. :joy:
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Hmmm, this is gonna probably require a lot of exiting without saving.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    I've seen the new assignment. Just forgot to log in and check-in. Sounds interesting. I have some ideas.

And *hugs* to all the falling people. Especially Vana. Feel better. <3

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Saw The New Assignment Jen!!!! @Jendowoz0612 :) Seems Challenging....... But I Am Up For It!!!! ***Hopefully*** LOLLLLL Actually A Lot Of Ways This Could Play Out In Photos!!! <3<3<3

VANA....... GURRRLLLL You Been Through The "Ringer" BE SAFE!!!! & CAREFUL Lady!!!!!!!! @Vanadis :D:D<3<3;);)
    edited August 2018
    Okay ladies and gent, the scores are in for Scenario 2 - Sporting Prowess. Congratulations to the top 3 placers but again it was an extremely close round.
    **Again please let me know once you've seen the scores and comments, thank you**

I would like to add a special thanks to my judges, @vanadis, @peppergirl84 and @lisabee2 for getting their scores in and know that you are most appreciated for your time and effort in my comps, Thank you so much. <3<3<3

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @movotti @MizoreYukii @ColorMePink @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA

~ Seen the scores & congrats to the winner & placers for this round,all amazing shots <3<3<3 & thank you so much Judges for your time & effort, it is always appreciated, (I read all the comments for every one, just so I learn more! ;) LOL!)
    ~ Thank you @Jendowoz0612 , @vanadis , @peppergirl84 & @lisabee2
    ~ As for the shot, I could not edit it it made it blurrier, I did try, (Also that picture in game was brighter)I had edited the lot & put a ton of lights in,invisible & seen, I was scared I would wash it out,as it was, before I took the shot it looked like daylight inside at night,so was very disappointing that it turned out like that after I took the picture (thank goodness EA have fixed that problem now) I was very pleased that the Sims were all happy & smiling,but because it ended up so dark you could not even see their faces clearly, & as for getting them to do things,if they are not in the Bowling group they do not stick around,they wonder off to do other things, so getting them to do anything other than standing there (they do not sit) & occasionally cheer at no-one in particular, is all they do,other than wait & bowl! So it took many pictures to get one were they were all happy! As for Skating the Sims do not skate or Rollerblade together, (like past games,just thought I would let those know that do not own the pack,as it would disappoint!)but singly, but I think Angela bit a brilliant job of editing them together, & she probably has the same problem as me, I have only found two places in the whole game were the rinks show up & one is Oasis Springs,were it never snows! (BTW the do not show up as they should,some seasons they are missing, & the food & beverage stand does the same thing,but the NPC's or Townies are always there working,weather the stands are there or not,looks so funny,they still function but are invisible!LOL! I hope EA fixed it with this patch!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thanks SO Much Judges For Your Time & Efforts......... Scoring And Comments......!!!!!! @Jendowoz0612 @vanadis @peppergirl84 @lisabee2 Congrats To Winners / Placers........ ALL DID FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3:*:*:*:*
    You're welcome guys and gals!

Like I said in comments there was a lot I didn't count off for that if it were Sims 3 or 2 I would have, because I am sooooo clueless on what all's in Sims 4 now so I kinda judged it based on the blurry patch and "does this look like EA would do it or not."
    I'm somewhere between
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited August 2018
    Ohhhhh, seen the scores. Congrats everyone, and to the other top 3! Thanks judges for your scores and feedback! I'm so glad you guys liked the angle, I was nervous about it at first. :mrgreen: And I have seen Space Jam! I love that movie xD And omg I feel olllldddd, it came out in 1996. :bawling:

And Vana, your comments always kill me! I guess Eliza and Bob were made for each other, in all their annoying glory!

I'm having such a blast with this competition. It feels nice to just submit a photo without rushing to edit or go shopping for once. Nice change of pace and helps me slide back into editing and comps without a huge commitment. :3
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Okay ladies and gent, the scores are in for Scenario 2 - Sporting Prowess. Congratulations to the top 3 placers but again it was an extremely close round.
    **Again please let me know once you've seen the scores and comments, thank you**

I would like to add a special thanks to my judges, @vanadis, @peppergirl84 and @lisabee2 for getting their scores in and know that you are most appreciated for your time and effort in my comps, Thank you so much. <3<3<3

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @movotti @MizoreYukii @ColorMePink @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA [/q

TY Jenn .. it is my joy to help .. I wish I was better at it .. LOL I thought I was playing hard this last time AND THEN I saw the scored eeek (perhaps I was tired from my trip when I did the judging)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Scenario 3 - Broken Love
    Coming Home Early To THIS ? ? :'(:'(:D:D;);)
    Gosh I Hope I Did This Right........
    dtwlIkX.png
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :) Thank you @Vanadis, @lisabee2, @peppergirl84 and @Jendowoz0612 I really appreciate your comments.
    Here're my pictures in the progress.
    I42fHxS.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    ~ Wow Angela,how did you get them to skate so close together,my Sims will never have more than 4 skating at one time, & they will even get off the Rink if they have anouther Sim in the way! (which is all the time!LOL) ;)
    ~ Yours was an amazing shot BTW! Loved it! <3<3<3@MyFavoritedesign
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thank you very much for your all kind words @aussiekarima <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

That is absolutely fine, Tonya

Whewwwwwwww Thanks JEN......... Was Worried.......... LOLZZZZZZZZ Hugzzzzzzzz
    Jen........ @Jendowoz0612 I Know I Got This In FAST.......... But I Worked It Out........ In Straight 9 Hours Of Play........... LOLLLLLLLLL I Was Determined.......... I Am Enjoying Game Play Lately........ And Not Building As Much...... But Next Will Be Building Again.......... LOLLLLLLL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I Would Like To Mention My Resolution ONLY Goes UP To 1366 x ? SO I Will Have Jaggies........Do I Need To Touch My Jaggies UP....... In Photoshop TOO........ I Did All My Filtering........ Adjustments ETC........ Just Wondering @Jendowoz0612
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

It looks lovely and clear to me, compared to before the patch, Tonya , but up to you to check it enlarged and see for yourself. Do what you think.

Thanks Darlingggggg!!!!!!!!!!