Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twisted Heroes: A Sims 4 Legacy Story

Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
Minty_TH_Banner.png
I've been playing Sims 4 on and off for about a year and have struggled to find a legacy challenge that I found interesting enough to write for and play. I finally found Who Wants To Be A Superhero 10 Gen Challenge (DC Comics editions) created by Swcheppes. Not to say that I didn't like the other challenges there are some amazing challenges out there it's just this one really caught my eye and interest. I will also be playing WWTBAS along with the standard Pinstar rules.

I have decide to play as my favourite founder I created in The Sims 3 and kind of rewrite her legacy story. I also decided to twist the stories from my favourite comic heroes into that of villains, anti-heroes, and heroes of circumstance (not people who wanted to be heroes but just kind of got pulled into saving the day against their free will). I am not the best writer and still make mistakes but I hope you enjoy!

Succession laws:
  • Equality: The Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
  • Traditional: Children who are naturally born from the previous generation are eligible to be named heir. Adopted children are ineligible to be named heir unless there are no naturally born children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.
  • Democracy: The heir is chosen by your viewers/readers from among the pool of eligible heirs.
  • Tolerant: The species of the child has no impact on their eligibility for heir status.

Apartment Rules!:
I have created my own rules for the 1st generation as I love apartments and wanted to include them in my legacy. So here are my City Living Starting Rules (If you want to play them as well, this also means that you have a chance to complete the City Native aspiration):
  • You can move into any apartment you want.
  • Must use a money cheat to so that you lower your family household to $100.
  • You must than delete all deletable walls and items (even fridges and beds - everything).
  • You can than buy any items you would like.
  • While playing in the apartment you can not gain any fortune points you make to your overall score.
  • You must buy and move into a legacy plot before becomeing an elder or your first child becomes a young adult (Whichever comes first).
Twisted Heroes
Charice%2BTemple.png
Charice Temple
Active, Kleptomaniac, Loner, (+Domestic) │ Successful Lineage
Biography:
Charice Temple hasn't had the easiest life. After an argument with her mother Charice ran away from home while she was just sixteen. Undereducated and underqualified Charice turned to a life of crime until she had a run in with the Alto crime family which forced her to flee for her life. She is now starting over in San Myshuno where she hopes she can start a new chapter in her life, but for how long can she keep lying to the new people in her life about her brief history as a criminal? How long can she fight her natural talent in stealing precious items? And when will her past finally catch up to her?

Prologue: Part One. Part Two.

Chapters:
Gen 1:
  1. A new Job!
  2. It's NOT a date!
  3. Thomas!

Intermission: 500 Simscribers and growing (Mick’s Story)

4. I am not one of Mick's 'Simscribers'
  5. Coming Soon!
cropped-title-screen-1.png
My Disney Legacy!

Post edited by Minty1992 on

Comments

• Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Minty1992 on
    My Disney Legacy!

chapter 2 is now out
    My Disney Legacy!

• KwirqueKwirque Posts: 17 Member
    This desreves more readers :D
    @Kwirque Thanks
    My Disney Legacy!

NEW CHAPTER COMING OUT LATER TODAY!

Sorry for the unplanned hiatus. I started a new job and it has taken some getting used to the new schedule.
    My Disney Legacy!

Ok as promised a new chapter is out, as well as an extra little something as an apology for the wait. :)
    My Disney Legacy!

Chapter 3 is now out.
    My Disney Legacy!

chapter 4 is out
    My Disney Legacy!