Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mentoring Guitar - Need Help - SOLVED :)

sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
I don't normally play except to test my builds but with the recent purchase of some new packs I thought I'd take the time to level up my Tester Sim in some skills he doesn't have. I've been concentrating on his musical skills and thought I'd do the relevant aspiration while I'm at it. All he has left is to mentor someone for 3 hours but no-one in this game picks up a guitar so I can mentor them. I spent all day at the Arts Centre only to have one Sim pick up a guitar and put it down before my Sim could stop what he was doing and walk across the room. It's getting very frustrating as I want to get on with the Jungle Adventure aspiration.

Anyone have any ideas how I can finish this please? It seems to me we need a menu command on the musical instruments that says "mentor .." and a pop up box comes up with a list of those on the lot much like "play cards with .." etc.
Post edited by sawdust on

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    The simplest way would be to either move a sim in from the game, or just create a new on in CAS and move them in with your sim. This way you can control both sims. You can always move the other sim back out once it's been completed.
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Never Mind I worked out how. I'd forgotten about being able to create groups so I put together a music group and now I got people to mentor as well as get my other music skills up.

Thanks for the help @LaBlue0314 :)