Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dance Floor Glitch

I have been attempting to create a wedding venue on Isla Paradiso on one of the islands (near the lab, shaped like a heart) by placing a 30 x 30 lot there in a spot that was clearly meant for a lot placement. However I can't seem to be able to place a dance floor that functions correctly. Sims will walk to the spot on the dance floor that they've been told to "dance" and then walk off the floor and dance just on outskirts of the dance floor, both dancing with and dancing solo. I've leveled the lot completely, bulldozed it, replaced *just* the dance floor and a radio even, but sims are still walking off the dance floor to dance. Anyone happen to know why and how to stop it if possible? It's the perfect little island for a wedding venue :(

Comments

• AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited July 2018
    Alright, just figured out the problem and thought I'd share. I was using the the tenting from the World of Wonder set with the reception area inside, where the dance floor is located while it was connected to a garden ceremony area via fences and terrain paint. Apparently, for some strange reason, fencing touching the tent sides re-routed the sims off the dance floor. After removing the fencing that was touching the tent, the dance floor is now functioning properly :)