The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open Waterfront and Have Newer Jobs and Hobbies

I feel that the Waterfront area on the map should be open by now. Why have something on map and not have it open to explore. Also we need more careers and hobbies cause alot of us may have maxed out all. We could have some new relationship stories as well. We each new update should have a new hobby, relationship story, and career added in.

We need some newer traits please.
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited June 2018
    EA posted it's under construction. Right now they have allot of bugs to fix in the game. Many people playing on Apple and some Samsung are having serious issues. Many can't even get in their game. Parties crashing, items missing . Fixing these issues I think would be more important than adding another place if the game is this buggy. My party is not working properly today. What is the point of opening something up when many can't even play the game
  • LaVitaESabelLaVitaESabel Posts: 43 Member
    Still waiting for the waterfront opening, good thing they have the Lemon Summer party to keep me busy. I am almost done with all the home hobbies and have finished all the works. BTW, I hope that they will add a pet store as I want a beagle at home.
    @LaVitaESabel Have you finished all the relationship quests? You get clothing rewards for those
    > @phoebebebe13 said:
    > @LaVitaESabel Have you finished all the relationship quests? You get clothing rewards for those

I don't know about that. Thank you for sharing me this tips. I will try to finish it to see what I can get.
  • VapeeVixenVapeeVixen Posts: 12 New Member
    I believe the waterfront is coming soon, if I click on one of the chairs I got during this Summer party event it says something about going to observatory for career, so to me that hints at coming soon, and by looks of it there will be 2 new careers over there.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I think the waterfront will come in the next big update after the summer event. It should include the scientist / astronaut career and the rockstar / athlete career.
    There seems to be an extra lot in the waterfront's back street. I hope it's police or fireman!
    > @phoebebebe13 said:
    > @LaVitaESabel Have you finished all the relationship quests? You get clothing rewards for those

One I have received the clothes does that mean that the relationship quest is over?
    @LaVitaESabel There are several relationships to complete. Some require mean interactions or romantic actions. If you click on your sim icon in the lower left hand corner of your screen, you should see your sims job, hobby etc. Click on all stories. If you completed a relationship , career or hobby you will have a green check mark showing what has been completed. Each relationship gives you two items of clothing for completing them. If you click on each relationship under stories , it will tell you what items of clothing you get with completing that relationship
  • SheenOmalleySheenOmalley Posts: 10 New Member
    > @LaVitaESabel said:
    > Still waiting for the waterfront opening, good thing they have the Lemon Summer party to keep me busy. I am almost done with all the home hobbies and have finished all the works. BTW, I hope that they will add a pet store as I want a beagle at home.
    As am I. It’s been longer than the Forum date stamp indicates, this issue has been hanging in LIMBO. The Summer Lemon Challenge was a BUST! I had the MAX of every item, but I never could “win” the grill. There is a new Occupation- Surgeon at Med center. My SIM is about to hit lvl 10. I’m left with competing already completed Hobbies.
  • CuTeandGooFyCuTeandGooFy Posts: 2 New Member
    What an incredible financial opportunity the developers are missing with this game! I’ve spent a small fortune and I’m so bored with the same stuff. Apparently they can’t keep up with implementing suggestions..... I can think of a lot as I’m sure all the players can.....but nothing seems to change, or changes very, very slowly. IM BORED! Please give me something new, do something new.
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    I love to have adorable cute little babies that crawl , walk, have nappies etc. in Sims Freeplay you could interact with any sim etc. babies were costly which in the sims mobile I love the fact the use energy instead of life points or can't complete the quest. The Sims freeplay and New update to sims mobile quests are getting impossible I hope they could bring both games together and make time limit less for quests and then we could hold, cuddle , teach our babies to crawl even if they are vampire orvAlien and live the dream Sim life I want watching generations grow and bond together.
  • Kittyclaw4Kittyclaw4 Posts: 1 New Member
    Plz make it open world chat every where in the game and bring back a need to eat and shower pee self pregnant cravings fires kill sims toddlers school homework pets. Bring life to sims mobile thanx