Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winter Massacre

18910111214...Next

Comments

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    2nd Death just happened- random Townie
    3rd death just happened- random townie
    4th death just happened- random Townie
    5th death just happened- random townie

And that was day 1
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    Day 2- same gym (let's go)
    1- Another death
    2- Another death
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So far zero weather deaths. The only major mod I am running is MCCC. NO CC whatsoever.
    I have played through spring, summer (with extreme heatwave) fall and winter (with extreme freezing).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    I made it through the first year with no deaths, it wasn't until my second time through winter that they started dropping like flies!
    edited August 2018
    So it's nice that sims actively doing sports won't freeze to death, but uh ...

XXjSdhb.jpg

Apparently once they stop, they're still vulnerable. Which, given Sims don't usually change back after they change clothes, is an issue. Plus one of the aliens standing around is apparently also in fitness gear (as was the blue fellow) and is freezing to death herself.

Back to using the mod, I guess!
    Sjofn wrote: »
    So it's nice that sims actively doing sports won't freeze to death, but uh ...

XXjSdhb.jpg

Apparently once they stop, they're still vulnerable. Which, given Sims don't usually change back after they change clothes, is an issue. Plus one of the aliens standing around is apparently also in fitness gear (as was the blue fellow) and is freezing to death herself.

Back to using the mod, I guess!

Oh god. Have you repaired your game? I know I had to as I was getting build/buy music overlapping so I repaired my game. It is working fine now
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    I can run a repair and see what happens, I guess, although I can't think of a time that actually fixed anything for me. :P
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited August 2018
    NPT died in my game yesterday. My played ( but not active at the time) sims were standing next to him, they were fine and never turned blue. I hope they truly fixed it for played sims.
    To be clear, neither the dying sims nor the dude who turned blue were played sims. I don't super want townies to keep dropping like flies, though!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    No played sims have died from weather effects in my game yet, either whilst I was playing them or whilst I was playing a different household. I was kind of hoping for it to spice things up a bit.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    That's weird that a sim died yesterday, according to what I'm reading here. On yesterday's free patch, they mentioned that they fixed the random townie dying situation.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png