Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Treasures Lost

I explored all the dig sight and ruins ., but when I loaded Seasons all of my treasures were lost, Has anyone else had this problem or can tell how to find them?

Comments

• Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited June 2018
    I noticed fewer fossil, crystal, and element dig sites and was getting just the dirt mound dig sites for about two Sims weeks until they began to show up again. Use the 'repair game' option in Origin then restart your computer before reloading your game. I found repairing the game then restarting the game right after sometimes didn't do the trick so I began to restart my computer afterward and the fixes seemed to 'stick' better. I know that sounds funny but it seems to work that way for the computer I play Sims on. Also, make sure you don't have any game mods that have anything to do with treasure hiding in your mods folder. Seasons broke a lot of mods that need updating.

I reread your post and I might have misunderstood. Are you saying everything you have collected is gone from your Sim's inventory? If that is the case, try loading an older save. And report this in the bugs and glitches thread. Good luck. It takes a lot of time to collect things and losing all of it has to be rough.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    were they on display somewhere or kept in a sim's inventory? i'm not sure this is seasons related, since i've had it happen (rarely) a few times before, but two of my sims had their inventories totally cleared out. losing the stuff was irksome, but what really hurt was losing the photographs one was keeping
  • goodcakebaker62goodcakebaker62 Posts: 35 Member
    Some were in display case and some in inventory.