Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hot chocolate

2...Next

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Hm, I made a café with Dining Out, and I'm pretty sure I could place a coffee machine there which gave customers the option to brew their own hot chocholate. I might be mistaken, maybe there was many coffee options instead of chocholate. Sorry, I'm currently out of town and can't check my game.

I hope it isn’t just my game. I tried the big coffee thing at home and it just has coffee options, I tried the preexisting cafe in Windenburg, and tried editing a restaurant menu. Although previous posts here might suggest it’s a bug with the restaurants, so there is hope I guess.
  • Valkyrie040Valkyrie040 Posts: 42 Member
    I find it strange that when you drink hot cocoa, the game considers it as coffee. The happy buff should be something like "Yum! Hot cocoa with marshmallows sure hits the spot!" or something like that :P
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @SimGuruGrant @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruRomeo I think you guys might have over looked this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    It would be awesome to have my Sims endulge in some hot chocolate by a lit fireplace during fall or winter :*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    There is hot chocolate in the hidden objects cheat but you can't use it! It came with seasons and I don't understand why they didn't put it in the game. It comes in a little red mug with marshmallow. Please add this object in the game so we can use it in our restaurant.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    > @beville said:
    > There is hot chocolate in the hidden objects cheat but you can't use it! It came with seasons and I don't understand why they didn't put it in the game. It comes in a little red mug with marshmallow. Please add this object in the game so we can use it in our restaurant.

I agree!!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!