Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IllusoryThrall's Townie Rotation - Updated 6/11

IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
Welcome to my newest project.. a Townie Rotation. What is that, you ask? For the purposes of this exercise, Townies are the playable sims that EA populated the world with. (Townie can also refer to any non player character, like the people that wander the streets, but I’m talking about the ones who actually live in the houses of the world and/or were officially released the the gallery.) .. And a rotation means I’ll be playing all of the EA characters in a round-robin style. This will be the second one of these I've started, but the first I've blogged. I put a lot of initial time into setting up the pages for all the families and neighborhood tours (plus it gave me something to do while waiting for Seasons to come out).

What does all that mean? Basically that I'm playing EA premade sims in one week increments, then moving to the next family. I have "index" pages set up where all chapters for that neighborhood's families will be listed in order, so it'll be easy to follow along. I'm also linking the family pages together at the top and bottom of their pages so it'll be easier to keep track of a particular sim's or family's story all in one place. I will post to this thread whenever there's a new update. As of now, all families have their introductions and all the tours are complete, so feel free to wander through the links I have below.

Here I'll link the indexes for each neighborhood (except for forgotten hollow - I'm not playing vampires in this save - they'll get their own save in a while, I think. oh, and Magnolia Promenade also doesn't have an index since nobody lives there.)
Post edited by IllusoryThrall on

Comments