Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Going out for a run in the freezing cold it's weird

celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
It's just me who finds it strange to see Sims running through the neighborhood during the freezing cold? Some of them even run shirtless, because that's how their exercise outfit is set, and I've seen some sims totally with their skins in blue color and running, as if they were doing it dying of cold. This breaks the immersion a bit for me, because I look at the Sims and think: what is this?

I think the game could be set so the Sims would not go out for a run when temperatures were too low.

O14YkSv.jpg
tenor.gif

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I've seen this as well. Jogging around half-dressed and bluer than bluebells! I felt so bad I stopped them and asked them to switch into winter wear.
    6riwm5.png
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    I agree. I have seen blue sims jogging in the snow and it just made no sense to me.
    Is it really worth losing a couple pounds?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    Yes Yes. I share the same feeling. I really felt very annoyed to see the Sims running in the freezing cold. Some of them wear very small athletic clothing, with fully exposed body, and it has been very common to see them in freezing blue color.

This needs to be changed.
    tenor.gif
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    In RL my husband did this when he lived in Utah one winter. Let's just say he got some funky looks lol. He has a high tolerance to the cold. It's very strange but there are crazy people out there who actually do this. But I completely understand where you're coming from OP. If I saw thisnin my game I would be questioning the logic too haha
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Reminds me of the Sims in San Myshuno playing basket ball switching into their workout outfit and then be blue soon. Waiting for one to fall over.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I've lost five NPCs so far from their jogging in the cold. I tweeted the Gurus about it yesterday and here was my reply:

fmK1WyH.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Does anyone tests this stuff? It's hard to imagine so much gets by Quality Control.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    I really like to understand, because the Sims are running around the neighborhood of athletic clothing and some die.
    tenor.gif