Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plants and Seasons: so much to do

Hi, I wanted to ask how everyone else is managing the new plants? I'm contemplating completely re-planting and splicing my garden for the following reasons:
Before I had a few self appointed rules: I wanted variety in shapes, no more than 4 different plants spliced together and I had some that were never sliced because I loved how the fruit looked or in case of the deathflower, I was always having it grow in a secret place so nobody could 'steal' my precious anti reaper meds.
Now I have to take seasonal nature into account, where I want to grow them and how they look. My poor Sim is not getting the dirt from out under his fingernails anytime soon.
Glasshouse: my cowplant, my orchids, my plasmatree (with exotic stuff like simfruit spliced in), paradise flower and my alien plants plus whatever gets to be my favs among the flowers so I can harvest them in winter too and have enough for gorgeous flower arrangements. Herbs for cooking
Outside: rest of the trees, rest of the less important herbs, summer + autum plants, winter plants...
Well. That's the plan but it gets changed every five minutes^^

Now, how do you cope with this new level of gardening?