Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New food stalls

Are these located somewhere in the world and if so where? I can put them places but i hate that I have to hire some one to work at them.

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'm playing the brook bungalow lot in willow creek; haven't seen a single food stall anywhere in that neighbourhood. :/
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    I'm playing in willow creek too. My Sims went to the city but didn't find any yet.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    edited June 2018
    They have one in Newcrest around the park area. I found it when my sim was walking her dog, and she ordered some popcorn shrimp. It looked really good!
    Post edited by Strawburry3 on
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I've seen one in Windenburg by the statue of the guy with a shovel.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    I'm in Brindleton Bay and the cider one is in the area off of the square.

0uzrrwJ.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    haven't actually gone to do much exploring yet, but there should also be one south of the 50x50 lot in the two-lot part of willow creek, judging by earlier screenshots from gurus

i've mostly been sitting on my 'main' family (who has been around for rl years, so has tons of money and satisfaction points) working on the gardening career and buying tons upon tons of seed packs to get all 10 of the new harvestables. while doing this, i also went and bought all four food stalls, placed them on the lot, and hired vendors for them

each stall has at least one new food or drink item, mostly drinks, and some of them repeat. interestingly, your sim doesn't learn the recipe from eating/drinking the new item, and some are already available (like the bee tea shows up on the tea brewer, it just needs honey to make)
  • pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    Thanks for your help. I found the one in Windenburg. I also saw one across from the Vet hospital in Brindleton. :)