Friday Highlights for August 17th are here! Head over here to check them out!
August 16 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.

Haunted - a Create-Your-Own-Adventure Story [08/14/2018]

SonschiSonschi Posts: 10,534 Member
Hello and welcome to my Create-Your-Own-Adventure Story!

Maybe you have heard of this kind of story (short: cyoa) before but in case you have no clue what this is about, here a little explanation:

This is a typical simlit story where I play and write chapters. The cyoa part is that the readers get the chance to vote how the story will go one in the next chapter.

Example:

Lisa gets an invitation to her ex-boyfriend's wedding. What should she do. Vote one possibility.

a) She goes to the wedding because they are still friends.
b) She replies with "Sorry, I'm busy."
c) She goes to the wedding but still loves her ex.
d) She goes to the wedding but hates her ex.

ecYwUic.png

Chapters

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

You can find the link for the vote at the end of each chapter :)

Here you can find all chapters in chronological order.

Thank you all for reading and taking part in this story!
Post edited by Sonschi on
tumblr_orjn91fhEE1vxragjo1_500.gif
SIMBLR

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 4,365 Member
    Oh, awesome! I love Annabelle, she's so pretty. :3
  • SonschiSonschi Posts: 10,534 Member
    Oh, awesome! I love Annabelle, she's so pretty. :3

Thank you :) I can upload her to the gallery but she has tons of cc ^^
    SIMBLR
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 4,732 Member
    Voted, Annabelle is gorgeous! :love:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,001 Member
    Voted!
    NoPNktS.png
    VOTE!
    Season 1link Season 2link

Casting
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,072 Member
    Voted! :)
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Voted
    Thank you all :)

I forgot to add that the poll ends on Thursday at 7 pm CET.
    SIMBLR
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 292 Member
    Voted, decided on the park because she probably didn't bring a bathing suit. (And going back into the house is not an option, she would need another 2 hours to leave again… maybe. XD)
    The park has shades too~
    Really loved that writing so far.

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 1,240 Member
    Voted! Poor Annabelle is going through a trauma of some sort.
    Damaro wrote: »
    Voted, decided on the park because she probably didn't bring a bathing suit. (And going back into the house is not an option, she would need another 2 hours to leave again… maybe. XD)
    The park has shades too~

Thank you :) I had the same thought as I came up with Pool ^^ I'm curious what everyone voted and what the end result will be :) I check it almost every 2 hours.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Voted! Poor Annabelle is going through a trauma of some sort.

Thank you :) Oh if only you knew :# You'll find out more in the future ^^
    SIMBLR
    Sonschi wrote: »
    The park has shades too~

Thank you :) I had the same thought as I came up with Pool ^^ I'm curious what everyone voted and what the end result will be :) I check it almost every 2 hours.

If the pool wins out, you can always write it in that she decides to go and buy a new swimsuit or something, quick trip to Magnolia Promenade before swim :)

Looking forward to seeing what wins and where things go from here.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    The park has shades too~

If the pool wins out, you can always write it in that she decides to go and buy a new swimsuit or something, quick trip to Magnolia Promenade before swim :)

Looking forward to seeing what wins and where things go from here.

There has been a tie for some time now and it increases equally xD
    SIMBLR
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 561 Member
    Voted for Pool! It's too hot NOT to vote Pool.
    Voted for Pool! It's too hot NOT to vote Pool.

Thank you :) I don’t want to spoil what most of you have voted so far ^^
    SIMBLR
    edited June 29
    The next chapter is out now: Two

Once again, you can find the link to the poll at the end of the story :) It ends next Friday (07/06/2018) at 5 pm CET.

And here are the voting results from the last chapter:
    There has been a very long tie between pool and park for some time but thankfully, the tie was broken at the end ^^

BOwz0Na.png
    SIMBLR
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 292 Member
    edited June 29
    Voted.
    Say what you want, that staring is creepy. Even coming from a culture where staring is normal, I say you don't stare at someone like that, especially When you Show interest. So either that man has another reason than a flirtatious one to stare (Maybe He recognizes her) or He is that Kind of creepy. Either way, He should be avoided, as He probably means trouble. Look at him presenting himself, taking so much Space for himself. Not sure if He's take a rejection as well.
    I would have choosen to stare right back, to see how He reacts before approaching him. Will He shy away, will he pretend not to stare, will He smile friendly or will He continue to stare? That would say a lot about his intetions and character.
    Also, I wouldn't disturb that distracted guy without at least making Eye contact First.
    So I voted to ignore both. But I guess the staring guy will make a move anyway. (Better than him following When she'd leave.)
    Voted.
    Say what you want, that staring is creepy. Even coming from a culture where staring is normal, I say you don't stare at someone like that, especially When you Show interest. So either that man has another reason than a flirtatious one to stare (Maybe He recognizes her) or He is that Kind of creepy. Either way, He should be avoided, as He probably means trouble. Look at him presenting himself, taking so much Space for himself. Not sure if He's take a rejection as well.
    I would have choosen to stare right back, to see how He reacts before approaching him. Will He shy away, will he pretend not to stare, will He smile friendly or will He continue to stare? That would say a lot about his intetions and character.
    Also, I wouldn't disturb that distracted guy without at least making Eye contact First.
    So I voted to ignore both. But I guess the staring guy will make a move anyway. (Better than him following When she'd leave.)

Voted and agreed. Pool-guy is creepy as plum and his posture looked pretty menacing to me. I voted to talk to the distracted guy but I also agree that she should try to initiate eye contact first. No matter what Annabelle chooses to do, creepy dude is probably gonna make a play.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Voted.

It's interesting how you see this staring. I tried to stay a bit more objective about it (probably failed LOL). The "approach staring guy" could also mean something like just wave at him or take off the glasses and stare back ^^ I hope this won't make you change your mind tho because you can't change your vote :#
    Voted.

Voted and agreed. Pool-guy is creepy as plum and his posture looked pretty menacing to me. I voted to talk to the distracted guy but I also agree that she should try to initiate eye contact first. No matter what Annabelle chooses to do, creepy dude is probably gonna make a play.

I couldn't find a better posture for men as a pose online xD I hope that alone didn't lead to your vote ^^
    SIMBLR
    Btw, Annabelle is on the gallery now but with her tons of CC. YOu can find her under "Laveau" in my gallery (ID is snuffi14).
    SIMBLR
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,001 Member
    The guy staring has a wife and daughter, i made him. Also, he could have been just staring into space? Sometimes that happens, especially when relaxing.
    NoPNktS.png
    VOTE!
    Season 1link Season 2link

Casting
    Irishsong wrote: »
    The guy staring has a wife and daughter, i made him. Also, he could have been just staring into space? Sometimes that happens, especially when relaxing.

I know :) I use the people on the lot the currently played character is on. That's why he was there and part of the story :)
    SIMBLR
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 1,240 Member
    Interesting chapter. Voted...interested to see what everyone else votes.
    Voted.

It's interesting how you see this staring. I tried to stay a bit more objective about it (probably failed LOL). The "approach staring guy" could also mean something like just wave at him or take off the glasses and stare back ^^ I hope this won't make you change your mind tho because you can't change your vote :#
    Voted.

I couldn't find a better posture for men as a pose online xD I hope that alone didn't lead to your vote ^^

Nah, not the only reason, the staring was the biggest factor - which again could be misleading due to the facial animation on the pose. Only time will tell, huh? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Voted. Want to see her confront the creepy dude.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Interesting chapter. Voted...interested to see what everyone else votes.

You will find out next week ^^
    Voted.

Voted.

Nah, not the only reason, the staring was the biggest factor - which again could be misleading due to the facial animation on the pose. Only time will tell, huh? :D

I haven't thought this pose was that creepy xD And I didn't intend to make this man appear creepy tbh. He's just "interested" for some reason and stares a lot xD
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Voted. Want to see her confront the creepy dude.

Maybe if she will he won't turn out to be creepy at all :)
    SIMBLR