July 31 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 23 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.
The Sims Spark'd is here! - are you ready? Discuss episode 3 here!

Suggestions For Future Updates

12346...Next

Comments

• Simmer889Simmer889 Posts: 9 New Member
    In a future update I wish to see sims being transferred to other players with their good upbringing trait.
  • painting_trees89painting_trees89 Posts: 26 Member
    I have made a retail store for my robotics creations. However the drones can only be displayed on the floor which really bothers me. I would love to be able to make these more shelve or table friendly so my displays don’t look so flat and boring. Also my robot themed store was awesome in theory, with all the merch in the gallery that’s robot related, but shopper sims rarely ever purchase my robot crafts. They buy a lot of toys though. 😕
  • SaladspinnerSaladspinner Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we please be able to have parties at any house we own? I just bought a new lot and decorated it so nicely. I tried to have a party at it but when I press “host a party”, it won’t allow me to start a party unless I’m at my first lot I started out with. What’s the point of decorating new lots and spending all ur stuff to do that, when you’re not allowed to show it/use ur new Hobby/entertainment items with at a party? (Picture of this issue is attached)

** I also agree with the furniture selling. It’s annoying to have a bunch of stuff in your inventory and not be able to get rid of it. And buying new patches of land inside your lot gets insanely expensive and takes a lot of lama tickets . . . It’s a bit ridiculous. Lamazoom does not come often enough and gives way too many tasks; it doesn’t make sense for furniture things to cost 6-11 lama tickets.

**Please let us have pets!!

JOB IDEAS:
    -nurse
    -psychologist
    -cop or private investigator
    -firefighter
    -working at a pet rescue centre
  • BlueMagic253BlueMagic253 Posts: 2 New Member
    They should definitely do an update where you can control more than 4 sims. Especially since they added multiple houses.
  • CrimsynCrimsyn Posts: 1 New Member
    This may be trivial and/or suggested previously, but it would be super nice if we could zoom out when trying on Footwear so that we can see what a pair of shoes looks like with the entire outfit. I don't really need to know what they look like with my knees or shins. Ha ha
  • cattmwcattmw Posts: 1 New Member
    id definitely like to be able to have a party at any of the other lots I own. I completely agree with saladspinner!
  • Honeybunny28Honeybunny28 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ive said this before but PLEASE change which lot is set as your primary lot. Have purchased landgraab mansion but cant throw parties there. Whats the point of purchasing it if you can't do this? Plus I know a brilliant concept and game needs to make money but when I'm having to sell a kidney to pay for some rooms and land expansion, then somethings gotta change. I've built a church on my original lot because I literally need jesus at this point. PLEASE LISTEN TO US SIM ADDICTS E.A! oh and side note please make it so there's other things the sims can make/eat....I have a feeling if my sims see one more cookie, monte Cristo sandwich, grilled chicken or get the slightest whiff of mac and cheese, the next time they grab an apple to snack on from the fridge I'm afraid an npc will die. It'll be reported as a hard core fruit throwing drive by. There wont even be a paramedic to peel them of the pavement!...Do you really want your quaint little town to tremble in fear at the mere whisper of the name granny Smith? I mean for goodness sake the only one who will be a suspect will be poor Emily as shes the only one with a vehicle to do a drive by . I'm sure you dont want this catastrophic play out of events so do the right thing E.A listen to your players.
  • HellKell777HellKell777 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have 3 pieces of land, I wish I could store rooms and then use the room on another land.
    I also wish we could choose the main house to have parties at.
  • SamTing_7SamTing_7 Posts: 1 New Member
    Been playing sims mobile since it came out, still waiting when I can sell my old items/furnitures. Am I the only one wanting to sell thing from my storage? Please!!!!! give it to me!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
  • SerendipitySerendipity Posts: 1 New Member
    As with those above, I would love to see the option to sell or trade extra items. Especially if you won’t bother changing the algorithm that decides what items you get from quests. I have more juicing bars and competition tables than I’ll ever need, but couldn’t get one dart board.

How about lingerie and pajamas for sims? Either in a new update, or a “Sleepytime” quest. I would also like to be able to customize NPC sims around town down to their DNA, and customization for other sims that your sims marry.

How about some different themed quests instead of the same quests over and over again?

How about gardens that can grow fruit and vegetables for energy?
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,154 Member
    I don't play Mobile cuz I don't like the free-to-pay concept. So, I'd like to suggest a Sandbox mode, the world could be small like Sims 1, and all of that to avoid lag, but I really would enjoy having "Sims 1" in my mobile;
  • GeysersDeepGeysersDeep Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you add energy improving for things like eating or watching television or other stuff?
  • AJosieAJosie Posts: 4 New Member
    Pls let us choose which lot we can have a party at! Buying a lot, spending real money to build and decorate, and you can only party at your 1rst old lot. Let us choose!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,082 Member
    I would love for them to improve to our babies, toddlers and kids. I would like to have round rooms for turrets in a Victorian build or rounded corners for rooms in builds for a modern build. Round and oval pools and fountains for our sims. Spiral staircases we still don't have and I personally would love to have. Not rating all lights the same. Have Energy Star electronics with LED lights, appliances, and other products, that are of high quality and high energy efficiency.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • ltbd78ltbd78 Posts: 2 New Member
    It’s been two years and there still isn’t an option to remove furniture from storage. I have spent $$$ on this game, and I have accumulated tons of furniture I no longer use. Please please PLEASE add the option to remove them from storage (or sell at a discount). Scrolling through the unused items in your storage is a huge inconvenience to your entire player base. I will love this game forever if a dev finally implement this.