March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ GLovely1's Lovelies ♥ My Latest & Favorite Sim Creations ♥

Hello and welcome to the beginning of what I hope to be a new fun-filled sharing adventure for us :D I've loved playing this game since Sims 2 and for the past 2 1/2 years now in Sims 4 I have explored the creative side of The Sims ~ and I'm absolutely addicted!

All sim creations showcased in this thread were created by me unless otherwise noted on the sim post. I share my creations mainly because I LOVE knowing that the sims I style are out there in your game for you to play at life: working careers, getting married, having families, achieving aspirations ~ basically living, loving and laughing it up with you in your sims-world. Please take a moment to comment and if you've actually enjoyed my sims in your game play I would love to know about that here too <3

Most of my sims are NoCC because while I love CC I know that in your hands with the CC that you love my sims can become a part of you too so feel free to deck them out from head to toes. If you do please post them here .. I would love to see :D

Also, I am proud to say that a couple of my sims have been stars in wonderful writing achievements of our fellow simming friends @AudreyFld and #Fantaflip ~ These stories make me laugh, cry and all emotions in between. I will showcase these writers and the sims they have used here soon <3 If you are a story writer looking for sims I happily invite you to use any you find in my catalog EA ID is the same ~ GLovely1 ~ Please let me know if you do & give me a shout out somewhere too ;)

Lastly ~ I like to include little sim stories, bios, random thoughts & helpful facts with my sims. Sometimes I think writing the description is more fun for me than actually creating the sim .. did I mention I'm addicted lol :p Okay that's enough talkin' ~ Here come the sims!

<3Riley Finn <3 [img][/img]QjYz4JT.jpg
Something To Believe In ~ There's gotta be something ~ 1 thing ~ or maybe a mix of similar important things out there .. in here .. where? ~ There! Yes .. focus .... think hard enough • reach deep enough • believe strong enough ... try ... try again ~ look .. see ~ no, no not with your eyes but with your truth • your belief • ah there now .. there, here, everywhere .... you see something to believe in ... just keep believing ♥♥♥ Check out #13Vader and #SakuraLeon in the gallery ~ both talented creators & gallery pose makers who made these poses <3
https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8236734C731011E881FB795C695F0B73?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=glovely1&max=50&maxis=false

<3Ryan Reisling <3
[img][/img]OAPJgPM.jpg
It's All GOOD! ~ Poses ahh how I love a good pose as some of you know so when I saw creative & all around good guy #13Vader bust out on his tumblr his first try w poses I had to celebrate & make a brand new sim ♥ Ryan looks like the image of what a good guy should be in this fun thumbs up pose so I hope you drop him in your game & see just how gooood he can be wink wink ;) I give this pose a thumbs up lol cheesy but true :Dhttps://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8F1C5E58701F11E889ECDD7B85E7E8FA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=glovely1&max=50&maxis=false

<3Integrity Reigns <3
[img][/img]LpV1pnB.jpg
All Are Beautiful ~ if you always choose to look at the right things. True beauty comes from within ~ from your best personal actions ~ from an internal attitude that naturally shines outward if you give from your heart ♥ from your soul. Never put another down in a sad attempt to lift yourself up. The target of your words feels a momentary hurt sure ~ you who bully however feel a lifelong hurt & that's so much worse ~ support for #hellsace555 & all #beautiful people in our gallery ♥ These lovely poses are by #Juupo45 ♥ https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/88DBC438724911E889F6348D13B0E6D5?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=glovely1&max=50&maxis=false

<3Lena Carrington <3
[img][/img]nMKIH0W.jpg
Lovely Lena ~ Lena cheerfully greets everyone she meets bringing smiles & her special sunshine. She has no certain design for her life yet in her heart she knows she won't be complete without being a family part .. part of something more than just her single life of one .. a big happy loving family would be the ultimate in fun! :D ♥ These beautiful poses were created by #KassSimsDesign @kass17https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D1ADD5F6674611E88A3A59B32C46482C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=glovely1&max=50&maxis=false

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Comments