The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You’ve Discovered In Seasons

simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
list some things that you didn’t know about or you discovered while playing! Interested in what others have come across :smile:
Post edited by EA_David on

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sylvan Glade doesn't snow. Pregnant people can't ice skate or roller skate.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    My sim was living on the lawn (legacy start with no simoleons) he'd managed to buy a cheap fridge but it broke twice in the spring rain, had to change it out for a coolbox. A food stall and water balloon bucket spawn in summer next to the large lot by the beach in Willow Creek.
    glad to hear that electronics/appliances can get damaged !
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    DJ equipment breaks in the rain.

The thunder and lightning is terrifying. Seriously that thunder crack made me jump! I kinda liked it.

Guess I'd better put the busking thing I added to Magnolia Blossom Park under cover.
    image.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Your sims can shower in the rain! :lol::lol:

k4glfq.png
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    That will come in handy with Off The Grid players.

Oh that’s true, didn’t consider that.

Sims can also Play In The Rain which is essentially them walking briskly around, if you have stairs around they’ll climb the stairs then walk back down and around again, not just walking in a straight line.
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    My Test-Sim just stepped out of the house to admire the first snow. Very cute! :)
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
    Apparently in Seasons we can now have Clear Skies with no clouds
    this might be a small detail but i actually love it!!
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    My Sims don't really play in the mud really... also the mud/waterballoon fights are a little off, they don't even face eachother.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    My Sims don't really play in the mud really... also the mud/waterballoon fights are a little off, they don't even face eachother.

I agree. They need to simply make them throw them faster too. It's strange.
    alan650111 wrote: »

I agree. They need to simply make them throw them faster too. It's strange.
    really? i was really excited for the water balloon fights
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    ^ Well, the fights themselves are fun, but they need a bit of tweaking.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Oasis Springs is unable to experience snow, even if you use the weather machine.

You know SimsCommunity mentioned this in one of their videos. This maybe a bug. He was able to get it to snow lightly though but couldn't get a blizzard to start.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited June 2018
    ^ Well, the fights themselves are fun, but they need a bit of tweaking.

Yeah I actually started a thread for the weirdness of these water balloon/mud/snow fights. I had another group of sims try it and it was even more off than the first time I had a group do a water balloon fight. It mainly bugs me how little they throw the balloons. I like how they move around more in the yard, which is more realistic, but they just need to program it so they throw balloons MUCH more. They should also make it that multiple sims are throwing them at once.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    Sylvan Glade doesn't snow. Pregnant people can't ice skate or roller skate.

It was stated prior to release there wouldn't be weather in Sylvan glade. Isnt it a cave? I'm not surprised pregnant sims can't skate. I believe it was the same in ts 3