Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not seeing friends party’s

Why can I only see some of my friends party’s on the sims mobile but not all of them?

This is week 4 I’ve been trying to go to a specific friends party and yes we’re both friends but neither one of our parties shows up to each other. WhTs the point in being friends if you can’t see their party or go to it?

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    There was an update yesterday to fix this issue. If you updated and it has not been fixed pease post in the bugs section and report any issues
  • Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    Apparently they didn’t fix it because I created a party on my android which is an other account and I can’t see it on my Apple like I usually can.
    Apple seems to be having allot more issues with this game than android. I would report your issue in the bugs section
  • Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    Will do Thank you
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    I also don 't see the parties. I'm on Android.
    @joysie Not getting party requests from people on your friends list you know are throwing parties? Are you going to parties but cant see the party? You can only attend two parties per day and only throw one party per week
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    @joysie Not getting party requests from people on your friends list you know are throwing parties? Are you going to parties but cant see the party? You can only attend two parties per day and only throw one party per week

I mean I hardly ever get a notice of my friend parties. If I visit their house I can see there is a party, but it is not showing up on my party-tab-thingy so I can 't officially visit the party. My party-tab-thingy will almost always be empty although my Friends through parties.
    @joysie Go to the mobile bugs section in this forum which will take you directly to the origin forum. Make a bug report there
  • Tiffany7782Tiffany7782 Posts: 1 New Member
    Me & my friends sims can't meet cause can't go to her party cause party notification isn't showing in the list & she's having the same issue of not being able to go to my party either cause it not showing in the list. What are these forums for & EA AnswersHQ is no help never. It's just a place to be ignored. Help please