Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could this be a hint to werewolves? (photo)

One of my sim's friends called her up and said this,

35805493_1025816770901951_4586453450635608064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b12a21ac1cecbd9fea4e807ccf3f2b93&oe=5BAAD0AD

I just recently got Cats and Dogs so that might be why I've never seen this before. But when I saw this, the first thing that popped into
my mind was who in Sims 2 and 3 howled like wolves....it was the werewolves. I'm wondering that maybe this might be a hint that they
are thinking about adding werewolves sometime down the road for Sims 4.

Comments

• FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    It wouldn't be surprise since TS2 and TS3 had werewolves so can't see why TS4 can't! But well spotted!
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've never seen that message before :o Would be interesting to see what they can do with werewolves in the Sims 4.

I remember Grant saying recently that they want to add Fear as an emotion. Would be perfect for werewolves since they are meant to be scary.
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I’ve seen that message before. It’s old, ever since City Living was released
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Eh. Its a stretch
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I think it's just an expression in this case, but there have been nods towards werewolves like the statues in Forgotten Hollow.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Could be. They did have that “joke about vampires” interaction before vampires were added, and they do like to throw in little things like that from time to time.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It could be. But like ElenPink had done posted, [ It's a stretch ].
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2018
    It's possible they'll do them somewhere down the road, but not in production at this time according to SimGuruGrant.
    33jlanq.jpg
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2018
    It's possible they'll do them somewhere down the road, but not in production at this time according to SimGuruGrant.
    33jlanq.jpg

This is so sad. :(

They had a werewolf picture in Spooky Stuff tho, one of those that change from time to time.
    a256aFi.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    That quote from Grant makes me so happy if only he would say the same for Witches.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Werewolves would most likely come in a Gamepack then an Expansion.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    When I made my original post, I didn't mean something coming up next, but something of a possibility in the future.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Well isn't Grant speaking for the XP team? It's the GP team that would make werewolves anyway
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    One of my sim's friends called her up and said this,

35805493_1025816770901951_4586453450635608064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b12a21ac1cecbd9fea4e807ccf3f2b93&oe=5BAAD0AD

I just recently got Cats and Dogs so that might be why I've never seen this before. But when I saw this, the first thing that popped into
    my mind was who in Sims 2 and 3 howled like wolves....it was the werewolves. I'm wondering that maybe this might be a hint that they
    are thinking about adding werewolves sometime down the road for Sims 4.
    YES
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    Well isn't Grant speaking for the XP team? It's the GP team that would make werewolves anyway

Plus I don't think he'd confirm it if they are making Werewolves.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Either way I think there's a pretty high chance we'll be seeing werewolves in the coming years, seeming as they've been included in every Sims game one way or another.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think Grant was being ironic, they are probably making Werewolves already. If not, they are in the plans! Grant revealed other day that they have already planned 3 years in the future for Sims 4!
    Unsure whether or not we'll see them in a GP or in a Supernatural type expansion pack.
    Mostly because there are people who want Witches and people who want Faries and Mermaids and so on, and that's alot of supernaturals to have their own independent gamepacks...I hope it's a GP though.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I hope they keep them in a game pack as well. This way it will give players what types, if any, supernatural type creatures they want.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I do hope new supers will come... just having vamps and aliens doesn't really do it to me.
    Sims 4 barely has any supernaturals even after 4 years of release.
  • HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    I do hope new supers will come... just having vamps and aliens doesn't really do it to me.
    Sims 4 barely has any supernaturals even after 4 years of release.

4 years of sims 3 = 6+ life states
    4 years of sims 4 = 1 + 1/2 life state(alien is incomplete)

This is why forcing life states in game packs was a bad idea.
    It was better off being in expansions with a menu to disable life states.
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I love my vampires but having more supernatural would so much more awesome
    Yeah there's definitely a lack of Life States in the Sims 4 but when it comes to the Life States in Sims 3, forcing them all into one Expansion pack had a massive impact on the quality of them. That's why so many people love the Vampires GP, Because where Sims 3 went for Quantity - Sims 4 went for Quality. Vampires aren't my favorite Life State but I've had so much more fun with them than I did anything from the Supernatural Exp.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    TheoMist wrote: »
    Yeah there's definitely a lack of Life States in the Sims 4 but when it comes to the Life States in Sims 3, forcing them all into one Expansion pack had a massive impact on the quality of them. That's why so many people love the Vampires GP, Because where Sims 3 went for Quantity - Sims 4 went for Quality. Vampires aren't my favorite Life State but I've had so much more fun with them than I did anything from the Supernatural Exp.

I totally agree. They all need their own gp like Vamps.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....