Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you name the Sim Gurus?

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
edited June 2018 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
Can you name all the Sim gurus? And who is the Sim Guru who is incharge of which in The Sims 4 (including Expansion, Game and Stuff Packs)? (eg. CAS, objects)

Edited thread title. - EA_Cian
Post edited by bootsguy on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,869 Member
    edited June 2018
    This list does not include Sims Mobile or FreePlay gurus or guru administrators.
    If you check out their twitter profiles it tells you what they're responsible for.

Sims 4 Gurus
    Grant
    Emory
    Duke
    Steve
    Dan
    George
    ModSquad
    Chibi
    Rebecca
    Kimmi
    Emily
    Annabel
    Arvin
    Leanne
    Megan
    Nick
    Neel
    Ninja
    Jim
    Marion
    Trev
    Doi
    Romeo
    Aaron
    Lakshmi
    Martin
    Zera
    Web
    Steph
    Jill
    Daniel
    Lyndsay
    Ryan
    Graham
    Sarah
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    This list does not include Sims Mobile or FreePlay gurus or guru administrators.
    If you check out their twitter profiles it tells you what they're responsible for.

Sims 4 Gurus
    Grant
    Emory
    Duke
    Steve
    Dan
    George
    ModSquad
    Chibi
    Rebecca
    Kimmi
    Emily
    Annabel
    Arvin
    Leanne
    Megan
    Nick
    Neel
    Ninja
    Jim
    Marion
    Trev
    Doi
    Romeo
    Aaron
    Lakshmi
    Martin
    Zera
    Web
    Steph
    Jill
    Daniel
    Lyndsay
    Ryan
    Graham
    Sarah

How could you forget simgurukate :(
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 what does each of them create (eg. CAS, objects, gameplay etc.) ?
  • Options

How could you forget simgurukate :(
    @the_greenplumbob
    I didn't. I said the list doesn't include administrators. As our community manager I consider her an administrator, not a guru who works on the games.
  • Options
    bootsguy wrote: »
    @simgirl1010 what does each of them create (eg. CAS, objects, gameplay etc.) ?

You can check their Twitter profile.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited June 2018
    Here is the list they have on Twitter of all the gurus, both The Sims 4 and Mobile. I think it's up to date because it includes SimGuruKate. It gives their names and what each of them does. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell what type of pack they work on. There is an old list on this forum somewhere that tells which gurus work on which type of packs. It's pretty out of date, though. I'm not sure I can still find it, but I'll try.

https://twitter.com/TheSims/lists/official-simgurus/members

Edit: Here's the list I was thinking of, but it's from 2016 so I'm sure there have been a lot of changes, although some of it's still accurate. It would be nice to get an update on it, if only so we know who to contact about which issue.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/892167/which-simgurus-work-in-which-area/p1
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    There are also Devs, etc that are not Sims Gurus as they choose not to be. The Sims Gurus get that tag if they are wanting and willing to talk with Simmers. The ones who don't have time or don't want to talk just don't sign up to be a Sims Guru. So you are only seeing some of the people who work on this game. They can Opt out of being a Sim Guru anytime they want, or rejoin, or become one. It's not required but a choice.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    There are also Devs, etc that are not Sims Gurus as they choose not to be. The Sims Gurus get that tag if they are wanting and willing to talk with Simmers. The ones who don't have time or don't want to talk just don't sign up to be a Sims Guru. So you are only seeing some of the people who work on this game. They can Opt out of being a Sim Guru anytime they want, or rejoin, or become one. It's not required but a choice.

thanks a lot i just want to talk to them how they develop the game, how it is done and maybe suggest some things.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited June 2018
    I do not use Twitter nor Facebook, so I only know the past and present guru's from the forums and the livestreams only, but thank you for letting everyone know there is more then just the ones in the Forums and Videos, much appreciated, :)
  • Options
    RPA91RPA91 Posts: 16 Member
    There are SO many simgurus. Especially now with sims mobile as there is a whole new team! I wish they would share a legit post on social media with the name of ALL simgurus and what they do. I find it so interesting :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018