Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If EA were to partner with another franchise to create a new pack,which one would you want the most?

Comments

• MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    A Pokemon pack with premade characters and stuff from Gens 1-7
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Other. Marvel or DC. Superheroes galore! and OMG Dianesims, LOTR yes! Also the IKEA pack like Magdaleena said, though I would think that could just be a stuff pack. . though a pack is a pack, right?

Yeah, they didn't specify which type of pack. I was absolutely thinking of a stuff pack for this. Bring back IKEA stuff!

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • tamisim3tamisim3 Posts: 3 New Member
    Other(please specify)
    I like building and decorating, so I would LOVE to have a Joanna Gaines/Fixer Upper themed pack with Farmhouse style decor. We got a little bit of that from the Laundry day pack, but it could really be expanded upon. There could be a new career for Interior Decorating. Also new stairs so we have more to work with than straight stairways.

P.S. I also love the Harry Potter suggestion.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Sony, with a Hotel Transylvania pack, including all the monster types. That’s IF they were to do it at all. I’m not keen on the partnership idea. Marketing will seep into gameplay.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Belle City Amusements pack so you can create your own carnival
    I’ve definitely been wanting a theme park / carnival pack, whether it’s a county fair or an entire theme park like Disney. I think it could bring a lot of new content, careers, gameplay, and exciting challenges to the game. New foods, fun rides and booths, rollercoasters, new mascots, selfie sticks and tourist looking outfits, cute souvenirs, stage performances, etc.

I would also like to see an interior design pack, maybe partnering with IKEA, Kartell, Restoration Hardware, Minotti, B&B, or other brands to bring more modern or luxurious furniture into the game. If they focus on IKEA, it could potentially bring back bunk beds and maybe even Murphy beds. This pack would also focus on a certain architectural/interior design style, add an architecture career, and could incorporate new interior architectural elements into the game, like slats, L-shaped stairs, spiral and curved stairs, ladders, etc.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    edited August 2018
    Other(please specify)
    Harry Potter. Definitely!
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Other(please specify)
    IKEA, I want better furniture.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Other(please specify)
    HARRY POTTER
    DC or Marvel would be cool too.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Star Wars pack
    I'm not surprised Disney are in the lead tbh but I say star wars all the way!
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    I seriously want them to combine with any anime. Especially if they create a loose connection to the content, like having some Pokemon if they combined with Pokemon for example. Although, I guess not many Sims players watch anime. Still, it would be good.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Other(please specify)
    IKEA, I want better furniture.

I second this.
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Other(please specify)
    IKEA is what we need
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    No thank you to an IKEA pack. I don’t want cheap particle board furniture in my game.
    No thank you to an IKEA pack. I don’t want cheap particle board furniture in my game.

I actually don't mind IKEA, but why does everyone feel that packs they don't like shouldn't be made? My tip? Don't buy it.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Other(please specify)
    what about HARRY POTTER
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Toz91 wrote: »

I actually don't mind IKEA, but why does everyone feel that packs they don't like shouldn't be made? My tip? Don't buy it.

It’s a negative against IKEA, not Maxis, the Sims, or anyone on this forum. Their furniture is cheaply made with fake glued together wood chips. Wouldn’t you rather have nice things for a pack?

And, right... if they made an IKEA pack I would NOT buy it. That’s why my opinion is “no thank you”

• ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Had to go with other for three reasons:
    1) Will agree with everyone that a Harry Potter pack would be great but would it be an "expansion pack", a "game pack" or a "stuff pack"? I don't think it could be anything less than something that would have a "world you could visit" to it akin to Selvadorada in it. (involving The Burrow, Hogwarts Castle and Hogsmede of course.)
    2) a Marvel "stuff pack" and I will happily go with this being a "stuff pack" that stuff like shirts of Marvel characters and then Cap's Shield or Dr. Strange's cap (okay, I would personally want a whole Dr. Strange outfit and stuff to make my attempts at a "Hero for Hire" / "Defenders" household complete.)
    3) a DC Comics "stuff pack" though I'd still prefer the Marvel one... largely because I don't think DC one would include John Constantine or Zatana or Dr. Fate stuff in it.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Other(please specify)
    I'm just totally against any direct cross overs. The sims exist in their own world. Not ours. I would welcome a wizarding style expansion, just not Harry Potter specifically. I would welcome a superhero expansion, just not Marvel specifically.

I know, they already snuck in some Star Wars constumes, and I refuse to use them.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • KatieSimKatieSim Posts: 71 Member
    Disney parks pack so you can create your own Disney parks
    @KirbySkywalker lmao it’s not like the sims are going to put the cheap IKEA furniture together haha
    It’s just more build items for our sims.

I went with Disney just because I think Disney princess CAS/build items would be cool. I’d love to dress a toddler up in a little Moana outfit for Halloween ❤️
  • KatieSimKatieSim Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2018
    Disney parks pack so you can create your own Disney parks
    Also, welcome @ghamrick75 :smiley:
    Toz91 wrote: »

It’s a negative against IKEA, not Maxis, the Sims, or anyone on this forum. Their furniture is cheaply made with fake glued together wood chips. Wouldn’t you rather have nice things for a pack?

And, right... if they made an IKEA pack I would NOT buy it. That’s why my opinion is “no thank you”

IKEA do have some interesting styles, however, and I love how you can eat there too!
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Marilyn Manson.
    Shock Rock Game Pack

Or maybe a franchise of it's former self... sort of.

Maxis Man and DR. Vu from sim city in a heroes and villains GP

Maxis-Man-Statue.jpg
    12712i90FDE4DC2C162F54?v=1.0

Or maybe a Mad Max GP
    You wanted cars? You can have the last of the V8 Interceptors, or a war-rig

What these vehicles lack in comfort, they make up for in speed and spikes
    Oh, and the outfits! The hair! the Chrome!

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Le0HeartLe0Heart Posts: 154 Member
    Other(please specify)
    I would love a remake of Ikea stuff for the sims 4
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2018
    Other(please specify)
    Definitely Harry Potter yes ^^

Or IKEA. That's another neat suggestion. #bunkbeds
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    edited August 2018
    Other(please specify)
    everything ea touches becomes trash so i dont think anyone would ever want to partner with them :/
    but i would appreciate a collab with harry potter :#