Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie stories thread

Post what you have done with townies in your game! If you haven't played townies, use this thread for inspiration. <3

Some of my stories
1. Celeste Villareal is the wife of Jacques Villareal, the sister of Bella Goth, and the mayor of Windenburg. She was killed in a fire intentionally started by Nancy Landgraab, who is working for Victor Feng, mayor of Windenburg. Victor wanted her out of the way so he could place someone corrupt in her place, and therefore have control over Windenburg as well. Malcolm and Luna date and hit a rough patch in their relationship when they discover the truth about Celeste's death.
2. Johnny Zest is the son of Geoffrey and Nancy, and his birth name is Johnathan Landgraab. Malcolm was barely a child when Johnny was disowned and barely remembers him. (There are a bunch of ways that I've played this story out, so I kept the description short)
3. Yuki Behr discovers Ulrike Faust is a vampire and they become best friends as they try to cover it up.
Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I found the Vatore siblings made a good crime family, doesn't hurt how often he breaks into my son homes.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Sim homes, sorry auto correct?
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    Do these guys count, they are not in the game per say, but they were in the Sims 4 trailers?
    They can be found in MaxisCreator_01 creations in the gallery. At this point in time I haven't progressed very far with them, getting everyone ready for Season. I was planing on putting a once a year holiday just for the vampires.

The Rebellious Vampires, are living in San Myshuno, living up the city life.
    35265122_1020388784778083_946049014611050496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ef7d34406a9124a3c129bdd00ed2e62d&oe=5BA43C72

The Virtuous Vampires are living in Windenburg (on the island) trying to hide out from Vlad.
    35268555_1020388844778077_6089231807079776256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4da02879d7cb8243ba88686b3fa8faab&oe=5BA78CF0

The Nobel Vampires, are living in Willow Creek, they have since modernize their wardrobe.
    35436001_1020387981444830_2717778502303612928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b5356c79bfb2fbc048b60260ff581c52&oe=5BA4927E

And there is also two others, but they are living with Vlad in Forgotten Hollow.
    35210619_1020981981385430_7864940161065287680_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5e82fe4afcddf19d8cae9b3f0da65100&oe=5BA483C9

Their debut in the Sims 4 trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qx2qMYhgp8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Do these guys count, they are not in the game per say, but they were in the Sims 4 trailers?
    They can be found in MaxisCreator_01 creations in the gallery. At this point in time I haven't progressed very far with them, getting everyone ready for Season. I was planing on putting a once a year holiday just for the vampires.

The Rebellious Vampires, are living in San Myshuno, living up the city life.
    35265122_1020388784778083_946049014611050496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ef7d34406a9124a3c129bdd00ed2e62d&oe=5BA43C72

The Virtuous Vampires are living in Windenburg (on the island) trying to hide out from Vlad.
    35268555_1020388844778077_6089231807079776256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4da02879d7cb8243ba88686b3fa8faab&oe=5BA78CF0

The Nobel Vampires, are living in Willow Creek, they have since modernize their wardrobe.
    35436001_1020387981444830_2717778502303612928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b5356c79bfb2fbc048b60260ff581c52&oe=5BA4927E

And there is also two others, but they are living with Vlad in Forgotten Hollow.
    35210619_1020981981385430_7864940161065287680_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5e82fe4afcddf19d8cae9b3f0da65100&oe=5BA483C9

Their debut in the Sims 4 trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qx2qMYhgp8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY

They defintely count! I haven't gotten to play any gallery sims yet but I will probably play the sims on the game's cover sometime.
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Love this idea for a thread! As far as townies go, I had Siobhan marry my sim Tim Butler, but then shortly thereafter they got divorced and she got back with Sergio Romeo. Tim was devastated, but mostly because he only married her because the woman he was truly in love with was all ready married.

Ulrike married another sim of mine, Cecil; she's his second marriage. He had three kids with each marriage, a singlet and a set of twins. Now he's an elder and she's an adult and they have three teens and three children in the house. Waiting for a uni-type pack before I age up the teens and move them out of the house.

Most of the original townies in my game died off because I never played them, but after a while I got tired of having so many empty houses, so when GT came out I made all the townies in Windenburg active families. Haven't played them a whole lot though, because now I have 81 different households to manage in one save.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited June 2018
    Penny PIzzazz and Akira Kibo hit it off, moved in together, eventually married and moved to a larger apartment to raise their five children, including 2 sets of twins. They're long dead now, but their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren live on. The entire family ended up moving out of the city and never went back.
    image.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Johnny Zest, who is indeed the child of the Landgraabs, has transitioned to Joni Zest.

Gavin Richards has become an Archaeologist, thanks to a custom career. He's married (his wife has a woodworking shop) with a toddler and three husky dogs.

Travis Scott and Liberty Lee were also in a Cosplay and Gaming club together and ended up... more together. They're not married, but Summer moved far, far away (like, out of the game far) and they have a toddler.

Akira Kibo and Miko Ojo also had an "accident" who is now a cute toddler. They kicked Darling Walsh out. She now lives on her own in a tiny apartment with a very big dog. It's the only real dog in San Myshuno -- everyone else there who has a pet has a raccoon or fox.

Don Lothario had a brief relationship with Eve Capriciosso, who has returned to Windenburg with the resulting toddler, and moved into a cottage in the countryside.

Caleb Vatore is a teenager. He and his sister live with Vlad in the big old house. His sister and Vlad have been making eyes at each other.

Brent Hecking died in a horrible barbecue accident that Brant failed to save him from, so Brant is now a widower.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • bb_sophie1bb_sophie1 Posts: 1 New Member
    A lot of my sims end up in relationships with Don Lothario. I always intend for him to just be a fling because he's Don Lothario, but then he ends up being such a good boyfriend! He shouldn't be because he's non-commital, but he is always very attentive without being clingy and helps them with chores around the house.
  • Waffle_MariaWaffle_Maria Posts: 1 New Member
    Awesome thread, I love to play with townies and create stories for them :) Personally, I always loved the premade stories and lore included in the previous Sims games, so that's where I get my inspiration to direct the townies stories in The Sims 4.

1 - In the Sims 4, I like to include the Alto family as well. So, for me, Willow Creek was created by the Goths and the Landgraabs in a more traditional way and then the Altos moved in and started to implement their modern ideas. This kinda "ruined" the Landgraabs' businesses, which forced them to move to Oasis Springs.
    2 - I also like to think of Johnny Zest as the son of Geoffrey and Nancy. And fun fact: he end up getting married to Holly Alto. They were always good friends since they were kids (which annoyed Nancy A LOT) and Holly was the one who supported Johnny to follow his dream of becoming a stand-up comedian.
    3 - The disappearance of Bella Goth is one of the most iconic events of the Sims franchise and I like to recreate that too! In The Sims 4, Nina Caliente has some...interesting traits, that led me to put her in the criminal career. On the other hand, Bella is a secret agent, so it makes sense that she would at some point find out about Nina's "illegal activities". Then, Nina would probably do something not to get caught, and that could be related to their alien ancestors or simply to a cow plant, it's up to you guys ;)
    4 - This idea I like to include in my game since I saw it on some random Tumblr (which I can't remember right now, sorry). But I always make Alice Spencer-Kim and Eliza Pancakes childhood bestfriends and that's way Eliza has an easel in her house, because she wants to be like Alice. Eliza is jealous of everything that her friend has: her big house, her rich husband and her perfect life. And that's why she is always mad at Bob, she wants him to be a business man like Eric (yes, in my game Eric works at the business career) so they could also be rich.
    5 - Last but not least (and still related to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family), Olivia Kim-Lewis has a great relationship with her grandparents, because they always take care of her and spend time with her. So, when they die, she suffers a lot and changes her style to something more dark (I also like to change her goofball trait to gloomy). This change of style may even capture a certain Goth's attention! Also, I like to make her become a musician when she grows up, because of her Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    One of my favorite little stretches of gameplay I ever did was have Liberty Lee (I'm quite fond of Liberty--especially after I give her a makeover) move in with the French DJ from Get Together, Joaquin Le Chien.

It was the first time I'd tried truly realistic gameplay as in--neither one of them was working in some insane, high paying career. They were both grinding it out as young adults. Joaquin was a DJ at night and also worked on music production, but until the songs started to make real money he worked in retail. Liberty was a barista and a college student.

Eventually Joaquin's music started taking off and he became slightly famous. He cheated on Liberty with Candi and Liberty died!!! of a broken heart/rage. I was so distraught that I stopped playing that save. But since then I have typically played Liberty as a barista/college student and Joaquin as a struggling DJ/Retail person and two other times, just in the periphery, they've either started dating or are friends.

As for Summer she almost always ends up with Travis when I play them, and they are super basic and boring together.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Johnny Zest married a created sim of mine named Caitlin O'Brien; he's advancing through the comedian ranks while she works her own way up the corporate ladder in the Business career.

Miko Ojo got a heavy CAS Westernization, becoming Jessie Charbonneau, my French-Canadian celebrity chef and mother of two sons with created sim Super Dave Lembeck.

Cassandra Goth aged up and became a "woohoo worker"; my single male sims call upon her services whenever they need a quick boost to fun and social. I gave her a CAS makeover that is...let's call it "Hollywood and Vine" aesthetically. Right out of an '80s rock video.

Mortimer and Bella don't really get much play in my world; if I ever do anything with Mortimer, it will be to take advantage of his resemblance to Jack Cabot from Fallout 4. As for Bella, a few of the men in my world have had their fun with her, but never for any story purpose, only to gain the "Player" reward trait and the points that come with Serial Romantic aspiration goals.

Nancy Landgraab is the mother of one of the "Koivonen Kids", and I quite enjoy making an unholy mess of her marriage to Geoffrey.

Speaking of the Landgraabs, Malcolm has become the town pariah; in-universe, there is an "incident" that is never spoken of in polite company, an act so heinous that nobody allows Malcolm around their daughters and he's the first one to get beaten up on Neighborhood Brawl day. He really ought to be in prison but as in the real world, there are advantages to being rich and having family connections.

Bob Pancakes is dead by his own hand; on a scorching hot summer day, he put on his warmest winter ensemble, drove out to Oasis Springs, and waited for the reaper to arrive. Eliza was left alone to raise a child that was not Bob's (it was, in fact, Simo Koivonen's); that kid grew up to become Hugh O'Riordan, my in-universe-canonical maiden name for Eliza Pancakes.

The BFFs household remains as yet unplayed, but one of these days, I'm going to see how far I can push the game in terms of getting it to play nice with a polyamorous home. I'm kind of curious how Travis's DNA will mix with both Summer and Liberty and how well Summer and Liberty will connect with each other. I just wish the game offered the option for polyamory since they're so super-duper-in-love with "inclusivity" every other way the devs can get it into the game.

Darling Walsh got a makeover as well; she's gone from "gender-ambiguous tomboy" to "teenage fat girl", her natural Unflirty nature being rewritten as her hating the way she looks in the mirror even as binge eating becomes her escape and coping mechanism (upside, she is a fantastic cook, something her roommate Akira appreciates.)

University professor Lana McKinnon ended up marrying one of her students; she is the wife of Anatoly Markov and the mother of Nataliya and Gennady.

Over in Eco-Living world, Knox Greenburg lost his elder parents to old age, shortly thereafter becoming an artist and writer and taking in a single mom and her daughter; Knox and the daughter, Elizabeth Wheatley, have a relationship that's as close as if Knox were her actual father.

And Olive Tinker...my heavens, she's well-known to Simmers as the adorkable kid on the block, but as an adult, she's even more delightful; soon as I can raise up a guy in the simworld worthy of her, she's going to end up with a family of her own.

Olive's parents went their separate ways; Tina Tinker took back her maiden name of Wong; I'm thinking she may end up playing homewrecker for Victor and Lily Feng so that Vic can have a family, something Lily's decidedly against with her Hates Children trait. Yasemin Tinker, meanwhile, is the occasional "playmate" of Hugh O'Riordan (mentioned above), but there's nothing serious between them. Some of you are probably going to want to crucify me for breaking up a same-sex couple and getting them both involved with men, but c'est la guerre.

And finally, Diego Lobo lived out a full life, dying in the bed of his second wife after having been woohoo'd to death shortly after the birth of his only son Hernando. The man earned his place in the hall of fame of my played sims.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space