Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Why do I feel like my Iris is going to spend a metric plumton of time in that garden room? Also, Pearl might go a little stir-crazy... :D

We'll have to wait and see how our Sims will react. ;) Can they handle the luxury at all? :o
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Well guys, here the news is...

I don't have good news...

BUT I DO HAVE AWESOME NEWS!!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

The Cruise Tour Episode is online now! :smiley:

Episode 3.05 - Cruise Tour

Please read this episode to see the changes I've made to the Jetsetter. :)

Feel free to post your thoughts on this thread! :)

There's also bad news...
    @HayloHusky, it appears that you've been beaten on a who-releases-the-episode-first-race. Sorry, not sorry. ;)

To put it in words from one of my most original characters: "This was bloody amazing!" :D

It's Rebecca you're referring to? :)
    Thanks for reading. At least Min Hee's fall didn't get bloody. :o

I actually meant TJ, Rebecca never said bloody...yet, I mean with the situation with Arthur, who knows? hehe :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yep, the app will be ready within the week. I just need the right time when I have some energy.

If I'm not mistaken you should earn 1 energy point every 4 minutes. Means that your enery bar should be full in 2 to 2,5 hours. ;) #HogwartsMysteryStruggles

Alternately, I could pay $10 for the 100-point energy bundle.

If your energy bar's got the capacity that is..

For the low, low price of $20 you get the energy capacity boost!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    LOVE the new look to the Jetsetter!! <3 I so wish I was there, to be honest, I’d spend so much time in the Conservatory. And the Karaoke bar is amazing! Good to see Odessa, Min Hee and Captain Dockhatt again, just as wonderful as always.

I’ll get you my application and sims sometime soon, I know exactly who I’m submitting, and I’m sure you do too, but just need to get all sorted :)
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    LOVE the new look to the Jetsetter!! <3 I so wish I was there, to be honest, I’d spend so much time in the Conservatory. And the Karaoke bar is amazing! Good to see Odessa, Min Hee and Captain Dockhatt again, just as wonderful as always.

I’ll get you my application and sims sometime soon, I know exactly who I’m submitting, and I’m sure you do too, but just need to get all sorted :)

Hmm, I expected the creator of the famous Ms White to prefer the Billiard Room tbh. With a rope. And Yvette the 'French' maid. ;) Anyways, nice to see some old faces again here. :)

Looking forward to see a couple more of old faces appear here too. :)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

There's also bad news...
    @HayloHusky, it appears that you've been beaten on a who-releases-the-episode-first-race. Sorry, not sorry. ;)

This is terrible NEWS!!! >:( AM SO MAD!!! XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »

There's also bad news...

This is terrible NEWS!!! >:( AM SO MAD!!! XD

Bwahahah! :D
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited June 2018
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    It's not good news... I'll tell you more at 7. (unless I'm busy doing the dishes, we're still doing by hand instead of by dishwasher)

Me too

First thing to buy when I go and live on my own: a dishwasher. :) It's much more efficient with it's water as well too! Though it still needs to be packed and unpacked.. :/

Loading and unloading a dishwasher is a real breeze though, when you compare it to handwashing. I HATE handwashing, it doesn't feel fully clean.

And lookie at that! A ship tour!! :O
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yep, the app will be ready within the week. I just need the right time when I have some energy.

If I'm not mistaken you should earn 1 energy point every 4 minutes. Means that your enery bar should be full in 2 to 2,5 hours. ;) #HogwartsMysteryStruggles

Do you play this too? I'm hooked... But alas I can't afford it to buy... So I just wait... :|
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Do you play this too? I'm hooked... But alas I can't afford it to buy... So I just wait... :|

Really? :smiley: I'm currently in year 3! :) I just met Tulip Karasu.
    How many items did you get with the Too Cool For School event?
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Dishwashers are very uncommon here, although I imagine they're convenient.

I actually didn't know how to load the dishwasher when we stayed at an apartelle abroad because of that. I don't mind hand washing though, because the water feels nice. And rubbing the squeaky clean plate. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I'm still in year 2 so don't spoil... I've just meet the Weasly guy... It actually go slow if you have to wait for the energy... ;)
    Dishwashers are very uncommon here, although I imagine they're convenient.

I actually didn't know how to load the dishwasher when we stayed at an apartelle abroad because of that. I don't mind hand washing though, because the water feels nice. And rubbing the squeaky clean plate. :D

I live alone... So a dishwasher will be a waste of money... ;)

I'm still in year 2 so don't spoil... I've just meet the Weasly guy... It actually go slow if you have to wait for the energy... ;)

Hmm, I've never bought energy myself either though. Since when did you start playing? And in which house did you get sorted? Oh, and how's it going with the house points? I've had to do some point grinding at the end of year 2.

Nah, just one tiny little spoiler:
    Snape kills Dumbledore.
    Banner.png
    Haha... I'm not sure about the points.. I must be back far...
    Haha... I'm not sure about the points.. I must be back far...

For some reason the game seems wired to make sure your house depends on you to win the house cup. I'm currently the top student on house points, but in the top 50 there are only 5 Ravenclaws. :/
    Banner.png
    I'm in the Gryffindor house, but I'm playing with a male... ;)
    I'm in the Gryffindor house, but I'm playing with a male... ;)

So Rowan's a boy in your game too?
    Banner.png
    Yeah, and another Ben and a blond girl, Penny.. Then a girl Merula or something that is the villian in the story...
    Yeah, and another Ben and a blond girl, Penny.. Then a girl Merula or something that is the villian in the story...

Oh dear, Merula. Don't even know how to pronounce that properly. MEH-ru-la? Me-RULE-a? Mer-uh-la?
    Her eyes are.. interesting for sure.

I've also met Nymphadora Tonks. Though her inclusion was pretty well-known already. I do wonder if Fred & George will show up in the final 2 years?
    Banner.png
    In my story Harry Potter and these guys are finished with school... This story is after them...
    Oh and it's funny if you wasn't there when a class ended... "Where have you been?" So sarcastic... :p
    In my story Harry Potter and these guys are finished with school... This story is after them...

Hmm, you might've misread that then, the Weasley you've just met is Ron's oldest brother, and he's a 4th-year at your point - if I'm correct Harry will go to Hogwarts in the year after our characters will graduate.
    Banner.png
    Oh and it's funny if you wasn't there when a class ended... "Where have you been?" So sarcastic... :p

Can't recall, I've never left a class without getting all stars. Do you have to do that class over again if you fail to meet the requirements?
    Banner.png
    Mmm... Maybe.. Can't remember...