March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, this means that each of the real-life finalists gets one vote too, right? Even the assassin's own twin sibling? M13Vulpecula

Everybody gets two votes. Finalists can vote as well, just like last season. ;)

Ooh, I didn't know (in-universe) finalists could vote too.

They absolutely can. It's where the sole vote for Connie came from last season :3
    Banner.png

THE FINAL VOTE:

It's the moment where the whole Jetset Season will reach it's climax. After 26 days, 15 Challenges and 12 Rankings, the Final 3 are about to face the votes of their fellow Jetsetters.

You are going to vote for the finalist you believe to be the Assassin (Freya, Kiki and Lucas), by filling in the form below. The person with the most votes against them will be accused of being the Assassin and lose everything they've gathered throughout the Season. If it comes to a tie, the person who has been ranked the most throughout the season will be accused.
    If this person turns out to be an innocent Jetsetter, they will simply not get their share in the §976.250 the Jetsetters have won. If this person turns out to be the real Assassin, their full §1.023.250 will be transferred to the Jetsetter's winnings, and be divided among the Jetsetters who have put the Assassin in their Ranking throughout the Season.

Please submit the following form to me through PM, one for each of your Sims. (which means everybody will cast two votes)

FINAL VOTE FORM:

I'M BASING MY VOTE ON _________ (3 to 5 phrase reasoning for your suspects), AND BECAUSE OF THAT I VOTE FOR ____ (Freya Valquist/Kiki Lafayette/Lucas McCloud) TO BE THE ASSASSIN.

You might rephrase this form a bit to fit your character's personalities, but what matters is that the reasoning comes first and the official vote is at the end.

The voting deadline is at noon GMT on October 30th! Anybody who misses this deadline will NOT be eligible to compete on S4 of Jetset!

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

A small reminder: GMT noon on October 30th is approaching this Friday! Good luck and lots of wisdom...
    Banner.png

Jetsetters,

I have just received the final votes.

That means that the game has been played and somebody has officially been accused by the group of being the Assassin.

tenor.gif

I've been working on crunching down some of the details of the season, which means that the finale is on it's way!

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    :o

Live long and prosper
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited October 2020

Jetsetters,

There's one more thing I'd like you to ask and consider, though it's not a mandatory one:

I plan to add a peanut gallery with friends and loved ones of the cast to the finale ceremony, just like last season :3 A few quick examples that quickly come to mind are: Kiki and Jayda's Father, Victor (Benjie's BF), Gretle (Meredith's GF), and Iris and Pearl's Brother.

If anyone else has any ideas for Sims and loved ones they'd like to cameo, please send me their character files and/or reference pictures soon. :3

@Ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299 @Kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    edited November 2020

Jetsetters...

Freya_Finale_Gif.gif

Kiki_Finale_Gif.gif

Lucas_Fnale_Gif.gif

Good luck and lots of wisdom...

Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Fancy :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Me likey the animations :P
    Thankies :3
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Geesus, Lucas' right eye o_O
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited November 2020

IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST BUNCH OF TEASERS!

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-28.jpg

Screenshot-37.jpg

Screenshot-55.jpg

What hijinks are those three up to before the big night? Can one of them convince their peers of their innocence? Or will they make themselves look guilty in their attempts?

The episode isn't finished yet, but it's making some good progress. I've planned out most of the layout and I've finished filming the day scenes before finale night + the entrances of most of the Eliminated Jetsetters. I've written out the rest of those entrances and am writing out the votes as we speak.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.

@Ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    @Kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    Ooohhhh. We're so close

THE LATEST EPISODE PART HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-10.jpg

EPISODE 26.1 - FINALE

Please enjoy the read!

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The rest of the Episode!

Good luck and lots of wisdom... to me this time. More details about the rest of production are at the end of the episode
    Banner.png
    Why is Odessa having a nightmare? :o

Jock :open_mouth:

Kiki: "Lucas, look into my eyes."
    Oof

Freya: "Big oof...."
    "Big oof" is such a Vul thing to say :joy:

If they think 2016 is bad, wait 'til they get to 2020 :joy:

Body is 5 characters too short.

edited December 2020

Oof

Yay Jock is gonna return!

I believe I got the oof from Tiger or something XD I'm sure I took that over from someone else XD

Heheheh... ;) Rip these Simmies when 2020 hits (hopefully not literally though)

Sheesh quotes don't even count for the character limit neither anymore :( These forums are BROKEN.
    Banner.png

Oof

I believe I got the oof from Tiger or something XD I'm sure I took that over from someone else XD

Sheesh quotes don't even count for the character limit neither anymore :( These forums are BROKEN.

I'm pretty sure people will just omit the pandemic in the 2020 of their fictional universes. I know I would

Oof

I'm pretty sure people will just omit the pandemic in the 2020 of their fictional universes. I know I would

True. Shame Back To The Future only tackled 2015 XD
    Banner.png

IT IS TIME FOR THE SECOND TEASER GROUP!

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-138.jpg

Screenshot-145.jpg

Screenshot-166.jpg

Screenshot-176.jpg

Screenshot-186.jpg

Screenshot-193.jpg

Screenshot-208.png

All the Jetsetters are back to talk about their time on the game and settle once and for all who among them is that pesky Assassin! Can they catch them once and for all, or will they evade the Jetsetter's sleuthing?

The episode isn't finished yet, but it's getting close to being finished. Last time I posted on here I was working on the entrances of everyone and the basics of the votes. By now I have completed the entire questioning and discussion, the vote reveals, the grand reveal of the Assassin's identity, and I'm close to finishing the Sabotage and Hint sections.

After those are done I'll write things like who earned how much Simoleons, the suspect vote, the fan favourite vote and some miscellaneous character moments afterwards. This finale will also have a whopping number of at least 6 songs and I've filmed 5 of them already.

So yeah, this finale is going to be PACKED. I'm aiming for a 2020 release, to try and finish this crazy year in full blaze.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.

@Ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    @Kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    I am sufficiently teased

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I am sufficiently teased

I must agree with Ice on this one! Looking forward to seeing the full EP 😁
    Good to hear guys. ;) I promise you won't be let down. :)
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Oh lordeh. I have a lot of catching up to do I see :o
    Turner wrote: »
    Oh lordeh. I have a lot of catching up to do I see :o

Yess, you got lots of work to do XD Finale episode will be out in a few days - I haven't been able to work on it the Chrostmas days because there's so much visits and all, but I'll work hard on it after that :smiley:
    Banner.png