Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I looked at the bear riddle, and it's weird. The hunter's route would've taken him 1 Km to the east of his cabin in the end.

Plus asking about the color of the bear seems like a lateral thinking exercise. Is the bear red because it was shot? 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    It could also be brown or black because we are in the woods and bears in the woods are usually black or brown
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    It could be, although the implication is that the answer to the riddle is embedded in the text somewhere.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It could be, although the implication is that the answer to the riddle is embedded in the text somewhere.

Usually bears are brown or black coloured, though red could be a good answer to go with- especially with the connotation to death.
    A huntsman leaves his cabin in the morning and walks a kilometer to the south. There he sees a bear which he follows for a kilometer straight to the east. After he shot the bear he drags it for a kilometer straight to the North, to the cabin where he left that morning.

What's the colour of the bear?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I have a feeling that it might have something to do with the directions, since he always walks a kilometer straight
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Usually bears are brown or black coloured, though red could be a good answer to go with- especially with the connotation to death.
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that it might have something to do with the directions, since he always walks a kilometer straight

Hmm...yeah, these are good points. I'm not sure though.

I also looked at the remaining pieces and this seems to be the last whole riddle we can build. Everything else seems to be incomplete

I doubt the Bear would be red, even if the bear gets dragged all the way, I don't think it is enough for it to become completely red
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I checked again, and there are 4 pieces that don't form any full riddles. This means only 21/25 pieces are useful, so we have 7 riddles. And we've already used up 6 of them. :0

I doubt the Bear would be red, even if the bear gets dragged all the way, I don't think it is enough for it to become completely red

Yeah, maybe red isn't the right answer.

It has to be something in the riddle itself, like even if the answer isn't exactly pointed, it has to be something leading up to the answer, which is why I wouldn't say Black and Brown either
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    A small update: the bus will cross the finish line at Wednesday 03:45 GMT (aka 05:45 my time).

That means you have 4 days and 7 hours to finish this riddle. :)
    Banner.png
    It stings that both riddles I effed up were way easier than this one, and this is crucial and will be held against Freya :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Ah well, It's not like the bus will crash if we get it wrong, right?

RIGHT?

Not the bus...

The whole jetsetter :naughty:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Ah well, It's not like the bus will crash if we get it wrong, right?

RIGHT?

Kinda hard to, when it's only driving at 5 km/h.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    A huntsman leaves his cabin in the morning and walks a kilometer to the south. There he sees a bear which he follows for a kilometer straight to the east. After he shot the bear he drags it for a kilometer straight to the North, to the cabin where he left that morning.

Following on from Yannik's idea of direction, could it have anything to do with the location of the cabin itself?

Depending on where the cabin is in the world would that change what kind of bears would be there?
    As far as I'm aware, he walked a triangle, from the cabin to south, then from there to east, and then to the north to the cabin.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Maybe it is also just misleading and the answer is simply 'not mentioned'

This is not my official answer, but I wanna know what you guys think
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Maybe it is also just misleading and the answer is simply 'not mentioned'

This is not my official answer, but I wanna know what you guys think

Your guess is as good as mine, I think

We still have a lot of time, so we can wait for Choco's and Ninja's input

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Ugh, I know this oneeeeeeee 😭
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited April 2020

A kilometre south, a kilometre to the east. The man then returned to his cabin by walking 1km to the north, this is only achievable in the north pole. Therefore, the bear is a polar bear and is white. My guess.

Edit again to bold the answer xD
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »

A kilometre south, a kilometre to the east. The man then returned to his cabin by walking 1km to the north, this is only achievable in the north pole. Therefore, the bear is a polar bear and is white. My guess.

Edit again to bold the answer xD

Ohhhh. So the fact that he wasn't 1 Km to the east of his cabin was part of it. I didn't know the North Pole had that property.

Ugh, I know this oneeeeeeee 😭

Did you have the same answer, Ms. Battenberg? Now that we've answered all the riddles. :D