March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I forgot that in-flight wifi is an option now, so I'm just here XD

Hiya Iceman. :) How's the plane food?
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

It was good. I fly Philippine Airlines when going back and forth, and they're probably the most decent local airline XD
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

It was good. I fly Philippine Airlines when going back and forth, and they're probably the most decent local airline XD

Ooh sounds nice, flying with some quality is a pre. Got enough leg space in there?
    Banner.png

Ooh sounds nice, flying with some quality is a pre. Got enough leg space in there?

Not much. We're still flying economy. :D But my Dad (who's staying for a few weeks) treated himself and upgraded his return flight to business. :D Leg room ahoy

One of those moments I'm lucky to be short/average :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Not much. We're still flying economy. :D But my Dad (who's staying for a few weeks) treated himself and upgraded his return flight to business. :D Leg room ahoy

Bwahaha, that's a good choice if you can afford it. XD Gotta spare your poor legs.

Haha, kinda jealous here. :P Got some long stilts attached to my body. Flying to Turkey was rough. :o Especially rough if you're sitting away from the path in the middle, it's hard to even get some blood flow to your legs like that.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I thought that drones + sniper would only change positions after all players have moved, apparently that's not the case so I guess this is going to be a very tough challenge to cross to the other side, oops. :#
    No way, complimentary wi-fi? Wow, that's fab.

Long-haul flight survival rule No.1: Aisle seat for the win; let yourself be in charge of your own bladder!

Safe flight to the US, Iceman! And make sure you keep hydrated :D
    Haha, kinda jealous here. :P Got some long stilts attached to my body. Flying to Turkey was rough. :o Especially rough if you're sitting away from the path in the middle, it's hard to even get some blood flow to your legs like that.

Not a fan of long-haul flights either, I can never sleep on an aeroplane with crying toddlers and strangers snoring around, I always go with movie marathons.

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.

Bwahaha, that's a good choice if you can afford it. XD Gotta spare your poor legs.

That sounds painful when you put it like that D:

Also, the wifi is 40 dollars XD. 10 dollars for just 100 MB, but that won't take you far. Still no videos allowed with "unlimited" wifi though

Kelvin wrote: »
    I thought that drones + sniper would only change positions after all players have moved, apparently that's not the case so I guess this is going to be a very tough challenge to cross to the other side, oops. :#

Long-haul flight survival rule No.1: Aisle seat for the win; let yourself be in charge of your own bladder!

Not a fan of long-haul flights either, I can never sleep on an aeroplane with crying toddlers and strangers snoring around, I always go with movie marathons.

To clarify: Lilli is playing first. :) Lilli moves, then the Drones + Sniper move, then Lilli moves again, etc. When Lilli either makes it, or is shot, the next group (Kitty and Yannik) plays.

I recall going on a movie marathon myself with my sister, we watched The Hunger Games. :P
    Banner.png

To clarify: Lilli is playing first. :) Lilli moves, then the Drones + Sniper move, then Lilli moves again, etc. When Lilli either makes it, or is shot, the next group (Kitty and Yannik) plays.

I recall going on a movie marathon myself with my sister, we watched The Hunger Games. :P

Ohhhhhhhhh

It's gonna be a while before my turn then :D

Ohhhhhhhhh

Oh sugar, I just realised how this game really works. :D Yeah, guess it's gonna take a while then. But at the same time, it's gonna be more difficult for one to be shielded from attacks and the exact playing order doesn't really matter anymore >.>
    ._.
    Ohhhhhhhhh

Oh sugar, I just realised how this game really works. :D Yeah, guess it's gonna take a while then. But at the same time, it's gonna be more difficult for one to be shielded from attacks and the exact playing order doesn't really matter anymore >.>

Well, the players before can draw the drones to certain locations for strategic purposes. I guess

With two rooks in play I find it extremely difficult (almost impossible) to win. Also, what if the 2 drone decided to just move along row 14 and 13 so that we couldn't reach the other side of the board? xD
    ._.
    With two rooks in play I find it extremely difficult (almost impossible) to win. Also, what if the 2 drone decided to just move along row 14 and 13 so that we couldn't reach the other side of the board? xD

I've thought of that one. But I'll play more aggressively as the drones. :) Why wait and build a trap when it's much more fun to chase people? >:)
    Banner.png

I've thought of that one. But I'll play more aggressively as the drones. :)Why wait and build a trap when it's much more fun to chase people? >:)

That's my mantra when dealing with people IRL :D

NO WAIT I said nothing

I've thought of that one. But I'll play more aggressively as the drones. :)Why wait and build a trap when it's much more fun to chase people? >:)

That's my mantra when dealing with people IRL :D

NO WAIT I said nothing

Thanks for the free warning, I'll be wary for such behaviour that if we ever meet in real life. :)
    Banner.png
    unknown.png

1 Drone to D7
    1 Drone to M12
    Sniper to I11

Your turn again. :)

Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    N4 please (gulp...)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    N4 please (gulp...)

unknown.png

Drone to N12
    Drone to L7
    Sniper didn't move.

Your turn again. :)
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Moving to Discord. See you there @M13Vulpecula :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    NOTE: Lilli's round is over, Kitty and Yannik are playing now. :)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited January 2020
    Start at A1 and move to B3
    unknown.png?width=609&height=609

Freya has been shot by the Sniper! Meredith is still in the game though, and in fact has grabbed a Doubler! Will Meredith make it to the end though?
    Banner.png
    edited January 2020
    unknown.png?width=609&height=609

Freya has been shot by the Sniper! Meredith is still in the game though, and in fact has grabbed a Doubler! Will Meredith make it to the end though?
    unknown.png?width=607&height=609

The answer is: nope.
    She got shot on the final sprint, after grabbing a second Doubler.

@icmnfrsh is playing next. :)

unknown.png?width=606&height=610

Please choose a starting location on the yellow line.
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Meredith: "Oops. I'm not sorry though! "

Actually, I am very sorry. :#
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sorry guys, we really tried our best :grimace:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png