March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Screenshot-434.jpg
    They're up to something sordid, aren't they? Or is he offering a bedtime story? :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited November 2019
    I think he's putting him to sleep one way or another 😏
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    It is confirmed: Freya, Iris and Kiki are the Charlie's Angels :joy::mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Oliver%2BRunning%2B2.gif

Episode 15 - SOLITUDE

Please enjoy the read!

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

Your very first individual Ranking.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    I'm at the campus gym right now on the treadmill because all the barbell benches are occupied. :joy: Perfect time to read this
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    I'm at the campus gym right now on the treadmill because all the barbell benches are occupied. :joy: Perfect time to read this

I did stuff like that too in my freshman year at Media Design. :p
    Banner.png
    Dockhatt is enjoying himself :joy:
    "Shoes carry germs" - Very much so :D
    Congrats, Jason :joy:
    EA indeed :joy:
    Indeed, it is Kunst we're looking for :joy:
    KT!??? :0
    Lenka ! :frowning:
    Meredith actually did someone a favor
    "Sorry, kid. I don't swing your way" Oof
    "No KT!s were harmed" - That girl has been through enough :joy:

Woot multitasking

Woot multitasking

*high fives while baking pancakes and tapdancing and singing the anthem of Panem*
    Banner.png

Woot multitasking

*high fives while baking pancakes and tapdancing and singing the anthem of Panem*

Just another Forgettable Friday

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Reaction time!
    "It's almost like your average day in Pleasantview." :joy:
    The new intro makes me cry :'(
    ...I know Kitty and I wrote the thing, but the scene with Iris and Meredith is still way too cute. It's the closeup. The closeup gets me.
    Ooh, now people aren't forced to be working together the cracks are starting to show :grimace:
    Oh, this challenge must be a nightmare for Oliver and Iris :joy:
    Hands up, I admit it, I cried at the pop-up concert.
    ...Oh boy, that potion reeeeeally backfired, didn't it?
    LENKA!!!
    Aww, more heartfelt conversations. Iris is turning into the ship's therapist. (Which is kinda ironic considering she doesn't get one herself until after she leaves Jetset...)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Dockhatt is enjoying himself :joy:
    "Shoes carry germs" - Very much so :D
    Congrats, Jason :joy:
    EA indeed :joy:
    Indeed, it is Kunst we're looking for :joy:
    KT!??? :0
    Lenka ! :frowning:
    Meredith actually did someone a favor
    "Sorry, kid. I don't swing your way" Oof
    "No KT!s were harmed" - That girl has been through enough :joy:

He doesn't know he's been filmed the entire time. Poor Captain Dockhatt. ;)
    Yup, of course Oliver's extra careful with his stuff.
    I mean, both have jaw-height black hair and are wearing something dark green on top, no wonder they get confused. XD
    :smirk:
    Poor Odessa being rejected by a hot guy XD Will she ever be lucky?
    Yeah, let's give KT! a break this time. ;) She's been stabbed in the back enough times already.
    Reaction time!
    "It's almost like your average day in Pleasantview." :joy:
    The new intro makes me cry :'(
    ...I know Kitty and I wrote the thing, but the scene with Iris and Meredith is still way too cute. It's the closeup. The closeup gets me.
    Ooh, now people aren't forced to be working together the cracks are starting to show :grimace:
    Oh, this challenge must be a nightmare for Oliver and Iris :joy:
    Hands up, I admit it, I cried at the pop-up concert.
    ...Oh boy, that potion reeeeeally backfired, didn't it?
    LENKA!!!
    Aww, more heartfelt conversations. Iris is turning into the ship's therapist. (Which is kinda ironic considering she doesn't get one herself until after she leaves Jetset...)

Never underestimate the mess that is the good old days where premades have fleshed out pasts and stories they're going through. :)

Yeah.. It's a signal of the individual phase. From here on out it'll only get harder.

Yesss, I love the power of close-ups. :3 And I like how that scene opens some new dynamics between the two...

Yesss, I also love layers and individual agendas taking shape now that only a bit more than a handful are left. It's ine of my favourite things to write. :)

Poor Oliver and Iris ;)

Laura Pausini's La Solitudine is a very warm and lovely song. I've in fact planned this specific performance for years. Iirc Haylo should still have a stray email lying around from 4 years ago asking for KT! to make a singing appearance.
    Fun anecdote: it was March 2015, and I just heard that I was accepted after an intake talk for my Media Design study. Mum brought me and then we decided to get something from McDonalds to celebrate. While we're at the Mc, guess what song started playing. :)

Yup. That potion backfired badly. :p

Lenka 🦊❀🦊❀🦊❀ She's save at last. :)

Poor Iris, though I can certainly see her building up a friendship with Min Hee. :)
    Banner.png
    JETSETTERS,

HERE ARE THE THINGS I'LL NEED FROM YOU FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE

* * * * * SUSPECT RANKING * * * * *

(yay, tense music XD)

It is time for the Ranking. Each and every one of you will go and select their top 3 of Assassin suspects. Here's the form you have to fill in...

Ranking from _____ (please replace all the ___ spaces with names, and in bold to officially lock it in.)

1st Suspect - _____
    2nd Suspect - _____
    3rd Suspect - _____

Your thought process behind your Ranking -______________________________________________________________

The deadline for this Ranking is December 2nd, at midnight GMT (Brittain). Failure to meet the deadline will result in one or more strikes given. If you find yourself in need for an extension, feel free to ask me for one. I won't bite. ;)

| 1 strike: December 3rd - December 5th. | 2 strikes: Decemberber 6th - December 7th | 3 strikes: After October 10th. |

The deadline for Diary Room Entries is December 3rd!

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I love the interaction between Iris and Meredith. 😭 That was so cute, I hope they can become friends in the future. πŸ˜†

Where is Lenka?????

Freya. πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

So... Kunst and KT are the same person?

Omg, Lenka's little face. 😱

No punching Meredith, please. She's been attacked enough times already, lol.

Lmao, the elixir went wrong.

Iris is so good at talking to people and giving advice, I'm really liking Iris and think her personality is shining a lot more lately.

Happy that Lenka is back and is safe. β™₯
    Oh yeah. I just assumed Kunst was a sim from a previous show, but that KT! just disguised as her. Kind of like how someone disguised as KT! before...

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Blane and his soft heart for lenka <3
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Here's my notes from the episode (sorry for being late to the party):

- Odessa v Min Hee (Is it kinda bad that I want a rematch of their bust up?) XD
    - I think Iris is such a sweetheart, love her!
    - Euphelia and Lucas ending their alliance was quite a gut punch actually, it looked like Lucas felt very hurt by it :(
    - EPIC WALK TO THE CAMERA FROM ALL PLAYERS! Nice little touch there Vul :D
    - I hope Lenka comes back soon :/
    - Min Hee was being very subjective with those questions, jeez Min Hee give the contestants a break XD
    - Kunst is my spirit animal <3
    - KUNST IS KT!
    - NO! Lenka was kidnapped? I hope she is returned :(
    - Phia/Meredith v Freya is an interesting storyline, I can't wait to see how this turns out! *grabs popcorn*
    - Min Hee's doubt over Odessa and her behaviour was nice to see play out :)
    - BLANE! I was not expecting him to be the 'yipnapper'!
    - I really enjoyed this episode, it had a lot of fun elements, a lot of drama and a successful Lenka search and rescue mission :D
    Small reminder - Only 36ish hours left to hand in your Rankings and DRE's! I only got 3 Rankings in, so some people still got stuff to consider.

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    10 hours remaining for DRE's and Rankings!
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-88.jpg

More teaser pictures, right before I go to sleep.
    Banner.png
    Are we getting the episode soon? :0

Hopefully it'll be there this Wednesday. :)
    Banner.png
    edited December 2019

Hopefully it'll be there this Wednesday. :)

I hereby can confirm an episode release on Wednesday. :)

1 more scene to write. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    But... Today is Wednesday :scream:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-132.jpg

Episode 16 - DEFENCELESS

Please enjoy the read!

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A new Challenge.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png