March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I love seeing Meredith in her element again, she seems much happier.

Omg Lucas' face! :joy: looks like he's looking at something strange, is wendell nude again????!

Oh no, Hannes and Jayda have gone. :'( I wasn't expecting the elimination after the song like that!
    I'll send over a DRE for Meredith at some point, haven't done on for a while now.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I love seeing Meredith in her element again, she seems much happier.

Omg Lucas' face! :joy: looks like he's looking at something strange, is wendell nude again????!

Oh no, Hannes and Jayda have gone. :'( I wasn't expecting the elimination after the song like that!
    Yeah, which is really good. She might feel more in her element soon. And with the Jetsetter being boarded for the rest of the season she should be a happy camper (for so far Meredith can be happy)

Who knows? Only Tiger can tell for sure. :o;)

I aim to surprise. Though it's indeed a shame those guys are gone now.

Though... The Elimination of Hannes and Jayda reminds me a little of last season...

Screenshot-72.jpg

I mean, their hairstyles match, they all leave by another vehicle than the luxurious ferrari and they both worked together during a Challenge.
    Banner.png
    I'll send over a DRE for Meredith at some point, haven't done on for a while now.

Looking forward to see her speak in the Diary Room again, as always. :) Same goes for all Jetsetters.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, she was quite polite to Euphelia there. "Could you close the door?"
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited June 2019

Current%2BChallenge.png

Before we start this Challenge, I need one duo who craves to have the Power of Veto.

Discuss as a group who you believe should carry such power. Choose wisely...

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

Ps. please ignore my post count. :o;):p
    Banner.png
    I don't think I'm prepared to wield that. :D But I'll see what Lilli has to say
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    No idea... :s
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    This is quite the interesting POV challenge, we get to decide amongst ourselves...hmm

Also,
    I would not be surprised how many times Wendell gets nude. He ain't a prude. He loves his body. I bet he sleeps naked sometimes, or every night, who knows. Wendell would really fit into a nudist colony in Moonlight Falls ;)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think I'm prepared to wield that. :D But I'll see what Lilli has to say
    Yeah, NO WAY am I getting Power of Veto. Not even slightly prepared. Call me in about three or four games, maybe, but not now.

Jacob_Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    This is quite the interesting POV challenge, we get to decide amongst ourselves...hmm

Also,
    I would not be surprised how many times Wendell gets nude. He ain't a prude. He loves his body. I bet he sleeps naked sometimes, or every night, who knows. Wendell would really fit into a nudist colony in Moonlight Falls ;)
    I wonder how Meredith and Melinda would feel about that? :o
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Also,
    I wonder how Meredith and Melinda would feel about that? :o
    Meredith would turn him into a naked zombie. Melinda on the other hand would get really giddy and embarrassed, I don't think she'd mind too much. I mean if it wasn't Oliver she had taken a liking to, it most likely would have been Wendell. :D

Current%2BChallenge.png

Before we start this Challenge, I need one duo who craves to have the Power of Veto.

Discuss as a group who you believe should carry such power. Choose wisely...

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

Choco, Ninja, Smarties and Yannik, do you feel the calling for the Power of Veto?
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Yeah, I think I am ready
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Yeah, I think I am ready

Does that mean you want us to have the power of Veto? :o I'm sure Meredith wouldn't mind.... >:)
    Yeah, I think I am ready

Does that mean you want us to have the power of Veto? :o I'm sure Meredith wouldn't mind.... >:)

Since Hannes is sadly gone that'd mean Freya and Meredith would hold the Power of Veto indeed. You can campaign for the position, though the others who have yet to post can also still voice interest of course. In the end you'll have to decide as a group.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I don't mind.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    I'm also fine with it

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well it depends, how would the PoV work?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well it depends, how would the PoV work?

We'll find out after the roles have been decided. :)
    Banner.png
    I think I'll allow for 24 more hours [19:00 GMT] for Ninja and Smarties to voice their eventual interest, and after that it's time for you all to decide. Yannik and Choco have voiced interest, so that'd mean Freya-Meredith, Eugene-Wendell and Euphelia-Lucas are options for now. Ethan-Kiki might also get added to the list if they have interest. After that it's time to make a choice, so please stay active and keep voicing your thoughts. :)

Banner.png
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. :s

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'm not interested in getting the Power of Veto! :)
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    i too am not interested :D
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    If it's between Choco and Yannik, I'd like to go with Choco