Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited September 2019
    Screenshot-19.jpg

It's 2:45 am here now, but it's worth it, just finished writing out the Challenge. :) Only got some boat scenes to film and write and we're ready to grab some popcorn.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Woot woot! 🦊
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Screenshot-73.jpgScreenshot-77.jpgScreenshot-81.jpgScreenshot-80.jpg

ALL PHOTOS ARE TAKEN.

Only got some scenes to write, and then we're ready to air. :)

Expect the episode to be out by Wednesday. :)

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member

Expect the episode to be out by Wednesday. :)

*squeaks and flaps*
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    In the meanwhile, here's a shameless plug :mrgreen:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/discussion/comment/17255333/#Comment_17255333

There is still room for townies in my upcoming Sims Reality Build A City Challenge. Feel free to nominate your own or other people's reality show Sims to appear in this Challenge. :)

I hope to be able to start this off after this Jetset episode is done. So if you want to nominate you better hurry. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yaaaayyyyy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Looking%2Bfor%2Bthe%2BFrequency.gif

Episode 13 - FORGIVENESS?

Please enjoy the read!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Ranking - in fact the final one you'll be doing as duos. After that one is each and everyone for their own.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ooh, gonna be a busy day today. But I'll have something to read later on :)

• Options
    - The Lazy Song :D
    - Aww, that's so sweet with Ethan and Freya
    - Iris: "Wait, is this a camera? Hi Greggy, hi Pearly! Love you all!" :joy:
    - Lucas: "Gotta go fast!" :joy:
    - The challenge was pretty well-written, Vul. It took a lot of time IRL, but it was a lot more intense in the episode :D

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    React-icon.svg
    Aw, poor Odessa. I know that feeling... (glares at alarm clock)
    "So we can bury the hatchet I lit on fire." Well, that escalated quickly :joy:
    "IT'S MAGENTA!" I think Rissy's dad appreciates Phia's insistence on calling the buttons magenta ;)
    Rissy doesn't look happy, but hey - at least she's loosened up enough to swear!
    Ugh, I hate Meredith the person so much. And I blummin LOVE Meredith the character. Best one here imho.
    "Hi Greggy! Hi Pearly! Love you all!" D'awwwww...
    Hahaha. Nothing like a massive groan to bring people together.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Males vs females? I don't think Meredith will be wanting to work with Freya anytime soon. I can't see them ever getting along, they clash too much. 😂

Yes Odessa, I feel like that everyday

What are you hinting at Iris? 🤔

It's nice that Freya and Ethan have made up. :)

Meredith looked awful in that hat, LOL. Iris totally rocked hers though.

I think Meredith is warming up a lot to Iris, she definitely seems to work well with her and isn't as rude to her.

It was fun to see the challenge played out.
  • Options
    Glad that y'all like how the Challenge turned out in the episode. :) Really had fun building the set and deciding what objects to use.

Also glad to hear that you can all relate to the song choice. :smiley: Might make Odessa look likeable for once too :sweat_smile:

Yeah, credits go to Yannik for writing the DRE. :)

I usually hate it when a Sim suddenly decides to look in a direction that makes no sense for them to look at. But in Iris' case it worked out really well XD

Yeah, I think it does work that Iris doesn't lecture Meredith on her behaviour as heavily as Melinda, Freya or Hannes did... :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    At the moment I'm still waiting for the Assassin to send me their Nominations. Those will not be up for Elimination as usual, but the Assassin will get to know their Rankings.

Good luck and lots of wisdom...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    So right now we're just waiting for which of the McCloud twins is going home, right?

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So right now we're just waiting for which of the McCloud twins is going home, right?

To clarify, you'll get to do a Ranking first.

Our step plan is:
    1) Assassin Nominates for intel
    2) Final duo Ranking
    3) Assassin chooses whether to Eliminate Ethan or Lucas
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

To clarify, you'll get to do a Ranking first.

Our step plan is:
    1) Assassin Nominates for intel
    2) Final duo Ranking
    3) Assassin chooses whether to Eliminate Ethan or Lucas
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Also, I was rummaging through some old stuff in my room and then I found my sheet where I calculated the outcome of the very first completed Jetset Challenge. :) I put it all in an excel document, so you can all see it here now:

Challenge - http://jetsetsims3.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-1.html
    Excel - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhPHfy0R0rO7iQJFQ2k5NiFBD5NnghKW/view?usp=sharing
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ooh, lots of interesting things here

• Options
    JETSETTERS,

HERE ARE THE THINGS I'LL NEED FROM YOU FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE

* * * * * SUSPECT RANKING * * * * *

(yay, tense music XD)

It is time for the Ranking. Each and every duo will go and select their top 3 of Assassin suspects. So, first things first, here's the form you have to fill in...

Ranking from _____ (please replace all the ___ spaces with names, and in bold to officially lock it in. If one duo member is inactive, their partner can lock one in on behalf of both.)

1st Suspect - _____
    2nd Suspect - _____
    3rd Suspect - _____

Your thought process behind your Ranking (optional) -______________________________________________________________

The deadline for this Ranking is October 5th, at midnight GMT (Brittain). Failure to meet the deadline will result in one or more strikes given. 3 strikes and you will be force-Eliminated from the game. The following 'table' will show the amount of strikes you'll receive if you send in your Ranking after the deadline. :o If you find yourself in need for an extension, feel free to ask me for one. I won't bite. ;)

| 1 strike: October 6th - October 8th. | 2 strikes: October 9th - October 10th | 3 strikes: After October 10th. |

The deadline for Diary Room Entries is October 6th!

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Don't forget to get those Rankings in!

Less than 2 days left before the deadline kicks in.

Banner.png
  • Options
    Choco and Smarties received a 2-day extension, per request on the discord. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    It's Teaser Time!

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-124.jpg
    Screenshot-151.jpg

Only a couple of scenes need writing - So that means the episode will be out soon!

I'll need my beauty sleep now though, it's been 3am :sleepy: Good night!

Banner.png
  • Options
    Woop woop!

• Options
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Iris%2Bshuffling%2Boutta%2Bthere_1.gif

Episode 14 - HOMELAND WORRIES

Please enjoy the read!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Challenge. More info to be revealed in a few days...

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Did I just actually shed a tear for Meredith? Yes I did. That song hit me hard...
    Euphelia has Meredith all figured out.

I enjoyed the duet with Lucas and Euphelia.

Whoa, that fight between Odessa and Meredith. They are so much alike though and they don't realise it yet.

That advantage Lucas has though. 😱

Sorry to Ethan go, we're all just with one that in now.

WHERE IS LENKA?????