Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited July 2019
    JETSETTERS,

HERE ARE THE THINGS I'LL NEED FROM YOU FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE

* * * * * SUSPECT RANKING * * * * *

(yay, tense music XD)

It is time for the Ranking. Each and every duo will go and select their top 3 of Assassin suspects. So, first things first, here's the form you have to fill in...

Ranking from _____ (please replace all the ___ spaces with names, and in bold to officially lock it in. If one duo member is inactive, their partner can lock one in on behalf of both.)

1st Suspect - _____
    2nd Suspect - _____
    3rd Suspect - _____

Your thought process behind your Ranking (optional) -______________________________________________________________

The deadline for this Ranking is August 2nd, at midnight GMT (Brittain). Failure to meet the deadline will result in one or more strikes given. 3 strikes and you will be force-Eliminated from the game. The following 'table' will show the amount of strikes you'll receive if you send in your Ranking after the deadline. :o If you find yourself in need for an extension, feel free to ask me for one. I won't bite. ;)

| 1 strike: August 3rd - August 5th. | 2 strikes: August 6th - August 7th | 3 strikes: After August 7th. |

The deadline for Diary Room Entries is also August 2nd!

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    May 10th? We're way overdue :scream:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited July 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    May 10th? We're way overdue :scream:

Wait, what!

Odessa: "ALL JETSETTERS RECEIVE 15 STRIKES! ALL JETSETTERS ARE DISQUALIFIED! THE SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Min Hee: "... How about we fix the date instead Odessa?"
    Odessa: "... Sorry. Wanted to do drama. Hahaha. :trollface: "
    Jetsetters: " :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: "
    Banner.png
    All%2BMoves.png

Here's a map with all of Signore X's movements. Might be interesting.
    Banner.png
    Small reminder - there's 2 more days to get your Rankings in.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019

IT'S TIME TO START WITH SOME TEASERS! :smiley:

Screenshot-127.jpg
    Oliver: "Mamma mia!"

Screenshot-131.jpg
    Eugene: "Here I go again!"

Screenshot-129.jpg
    Min Hee: "My my!"

Screenshot-132.jpg
    Iris: "How can I resist you?"

Screenshot-133.jpg
    Freya: "Mamma mia!"

Screenshot-128.jpg
    Lucas: "Does it show again?"

Screenshot-130.jpg
    Odessa: "My my!"

Screenshot-134.jpg
    Ethan: "Just how much I've missed you?"
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

Screenshot-127.jpg

Screenshot-131.jpg

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-132.jpg

Screenshot-133.jpg

Screenshot-128.jpg

Screenshot-130.jpg

Screenshot-134.jpg

That. Is. Awesome. Want now.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    ME WANTIE!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

Screenshot-127.jpg

Screenshot-131.jpg

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-132.jpg

Screenshot-133.jpg

Screenshot-128.jpg

Screenshot-130.jpg

Screenshot-134.jpg

Especially since I want to know why Lucas has blue hair! I've only just noticed...
    Jacob_Banner.png
    All I can say is: stay tuned people... ;)
    Banner.png

Screenshot-127.jpg

Screenshot-131.jpg

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-132.jpg

Screenshot-133.jpg

Screenshot-128.jpg

Screenshot-130.jpg

Screenshot-134.jpg

Especially since I want to know why Lucas has blue hair! I've only just noticed...

Right?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited August 2019
    Hey guys, the Ranking deadline's only a few hours away from passing, 3 duos (Lucas & Oliver, Iris & Meredith, Ethan & Freya) have sent in their Rankings. The other two duos (Eugene & Wendell, Euphelia & Kiki) have not, but both have asked for an extension a while ago, so they both have 3 extra days. Which is really useful for the episode too. I'll try to write some the next hour and then I'll be off to bed. :)
    Banner.png
    @M13Vulpecula You need to see this. Someone actually made an entire cruise ship world in The Sims 3 :0

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17187880/#Comment_17187880

@M13Vulpecula You need to see this. Someone actually made an entire cruise ship world in The Sims 3 :0

Ooh, that looks so cool! :smiley: The Jetsetter pales in comparison and that's coming from the person who built it. :o (With the apologies to Odess--- hey, don't point that thing at my young lady! D: Hey!! :scream: )
    Banner.png

Ooh, that looks so cool! :smiley: The Jetsetter pales in comparison and that's coming from the person who built it. :o (With the apologies to Odess--- hey, don't point that thing at my young lady! D: Hey!! :scream: )

Shh...don't let that wily fox hear you.

But yeah, the thing is, the ship is the entire world, as opposed to the Jetsetter, which is presumably just one big houseboat

edited August 2019
    UPDATE!

I got all the pictures done! Only thing I need to do is write them all out. Which might take a few days, depending on my schedule.
    So for now you'll get another bunch of teasers. :)

Screenshot-17.jpg

What's Lenka getting up to?

Screenshot-136.jpg

What shady things is Rep doing online?

Screenshot-147.jpg

Why does Oliver look like he's seen a ghost?

Screenshot-187.jpg

Are the Jetsetters preparing for another group talk?

Screenshot-262.jpg

Does Odessa share her food with Lenka?

Can you answer those questions correctly? Let's give it a try!

Banner.png
    Odessa probably won't :(

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    1. Lenka is following Oliver, craving his attention.
    2. Do you really want to know?
    3. There's a ghost behind in the window, so that explains it.
    4. Possibly? Also, I wouldn't trust having Meredith behind Freya. Who knows what she would do to those wings? 😱
    5. Always.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Will somebody get eliminated next episode?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Two Sims will be Eliminated, just like the past Eliminations. And considering that every duo has someone's final Sim in them, it means that next episode we'll say our goodbyes to a real-life player for good, even two in the case of Iris and Meredith.
    Banner.png

Two Sims will be Eliminated, just like the past Eliminations. And considering that every duo has someone's final Sim in them, it means that next episode we'll say our goodbyes to a real-life player for good, even two in the case of Iris and Meredith.

:scream::scream:

Consider yourself lucky that you're immune. ;)
    Banner.png

Consider yourself lucky that you're immune. ;)

For now

Episode notes: I'll be going with my sister to De Efteling again tomorrow. :) If I'm lucky with my inspiration I might be able to finish the episode in 18 hours, but if I'm not it'll certainly be airing online on Sunday. :)
    Banner.png
    Episode notes: I'll be going with my sister to De Efteling again tomorrow. :) If I'm lucky with my inspiration I might be able to finish the episode in 18 hours, but if I'm not it'll certainly be airing online on Sunday. :)
    Only need to write the final 2 scenes, though they're quite long scenes. I need my beauty sleep because tomorrow will be a long day, but Sunday will certainly have an episode! :smiley:

Here's another few teasers for the meanwhile:

Screenshot-262.jpgScreenshot-269.jpg

For who will the sun set for good on Jetset? Stay tuned to find out...

Banner.png