August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

JETSET SEASON 3 ** EPISODE 24 HAS AIRED ON PAGE 158 **

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,654 Member
    Wow, I can't believe I made it to the Top 3 :open_mouth:

Sorry to see you go Kelvin, you played a great game :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,054 Member
    edited July 8

FINALISTS

Ninja gave me the idea to have each finalist sing a song that fits their personality/story arc in the final two episodes. I like the sound of that idea, so I'm going to ask you all to submit a song that pretty much does that.

Feel free to be creative :3

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

FINALISTS

After I've been working out some details of the Challenge worked, I think I'll start it tomorrow, after the jury questioning on Abnormality gets finished. Hopefully 10 am my time (GMT+2) will work out for everybody.

I'll be seeing you around the thread then.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

FINALISTS

After I've been working out some details of the Challenge worked, I think I'll start it tomorrow, after the jury questioning on Abnormality gets finished. Hopefully 10 am my time (GMT+2) will work out for everybody.

I'll be seeing you around the thread then.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Challenge to be posted in 12 minutes...

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

For the next Challenge you'll each start off on different paths and face the dilemmas it brings you before you'll meet together and have to work together to win. The question for now is: who will walk which path? You'll have to debate that first with your fellow players to make a choice.

Easy -
    Medium -
    Hard -

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF WISDOM

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,180 Member
    if its okay i would like the easy path again guys
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,654 Member
    If it is okay I volunteer for the hard one
    YJB19299 wrote: »

That'd leave medium for @Smarties100, if you're okay with that. You can still choose to vie for easy or hard though.
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 818 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

That'd leave medium for @Smarties100, if you're okay with that. You can still choose to vie for easy or hard though.

That works for me, good luck guys 😊

This means that I can lock in the following paths:

Easy - Lucas
    Medium - Kiki
    Hard - Freya

If nobody objects to this in an hour then I'll proceed to the next part with these choices locked in.

Current%2BChallenge.png

Finalists,

Each and every one of you finds yourself in separate rooms. You'll receive pictures in your PM on what it looks like.

Your goal in this Challenge is to escape. After escaping the initial room you're in (played through PM), you'll meet in a second room where you'll play together once you make it there.

The game works similar to Twiddle's Escape the Room and the Pirate Escape/Exam missions on Turner's Mole. When you want to perform an action, you have to Bold and number it, eg.: "5 - Odessa looks for objects hidden under the pillow of the bed.". After you've submitted an action I will reply with the results of your action, after which you can submit a new action, eg: "Odessa finds a book under the pillow. She takes it with her."

If I consider the action submitted to be two actions in one message, I have the right to only reply to the first action, eg.: " 11 - Min Hee looks in the vase and smashes it on the floor." "Min Hee looks in the vase. There is nothing of interest in there.". After that reply Min Hee could choose to smash the vase in a new action though.

The numbering of those numbers is important, because 1) there's a limit of 60 actions before time runs out and you lose; 2) it's easier to keep track on what's happening in the escape room; and 3) once you're in the second room all of you will share one action count.

On your attempts to escape however, you'll stumble upon dilemmas your fellow players have answered back in China. When you find one of those, you get the option to spend an extra action to take them with you. Bringing dilemmas to the finish line is important, as only the ones you brought to the finish will be asked to you.

Every dilemma that is brought to the finish line and answered correctly adds §14.500 to the Jetsetter's winnings. In addition to that every person who brings 3 dilemmas to the finish earns a Clue for themselves!

A final note for Yannik: Freya is NOT allowed to use Fairy magic in this Challenge. Sorry girl, you gotta do things the muggle way today. ;)

This Challenge may look a little complicated at first sight, if you have any questions feel free to ask them to me. :3

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF WISDOM

Note: room pictures are sent on Discord.

After receiving feedback from a player who has been stuck for a bit I decided to add the following rule:

When you can't figure out what you should do next, you can buy a HINT. This hint will give you a cryptic nudge in the direction you need to go next. This hint comes with a price of TWO ACTIONS. Which means that if you buy more hints, you'll have less actions left to escape.