March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just a question: what is that pink bar? A barrier? And only the duo with the ring doesn't have an associated switch?

I guess Ethan and Freya need to activate their switch first before we can access the computer?

The pink bar is a door. It's locked though...
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We gotta wait for Yannik and/or Ninja to make a move first then
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Just a question: what is that pink bar? A barrier? And only the duo with the ring doesn't have an associated switch?

I guess Ethan and Freya need to activate their switch first before we can access the computer?

The pink bar is a door. It's locked though...

Ah, perfect! @YJB19299, @ninjakid150, would one of y'all please go stand on your switch?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Ninja told me that he's at some private circumstances, so he can't be so active these days. So Yannik should make the move here.
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Okay, we walk through the red lasers to get to our switch.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Okay, we walk through the red lasers to get to our switch.

With all 3 pink switches activated, the pink door is unlocked and can now be used.
    Banner.png
    Lucas and Oliver go through the door and use the ring on the computer
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Lucas and Oliver go through the door and use the ring on the computer
    As the ring scans the computer, it activates some switches in the building. The layout of the Mafia Headquarters changes...

Mafia%2BHeadquarters%2B3_Tekengebied%2B1%2Bkopie.png
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sooo, what do we do now?
    Well, I will go to the orange switch with Freya and Ethan and see if we need the other orange switch or not.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    If both orange switches are on then the orange door should open and Lilli and I can go to the blue switch? I think...
    Exactly, then Lucas and Oliver can go to the next computer
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, I will go to the orange switch with Freya and Ethan and see if we need the other orange switch or not.

Which one? Top left or top right? Both are namely in your reach. ;)
    Banner.png

The one where I don't cross the lasers
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

The one where I don't cross the lasers

Top left it is! :)
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Phia and Kiki will walk to the top right corner of the map and activate the orange switch.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Meredith and Lilli will then go to the light blue switch once the orange door opens.
    edited September 2019
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Phia and Kiki will walk to the top right corner of the map and activate the orange switch.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Meredith and Lilli will then go to the light blue switch once the orange door opens.

The Result of Euphelia and Kiki's action indeed opens the door.

Mafia%2BHeadquarters%2B4_Tekengebied%2B1%2Bkopie_Tekengebied%2B1%2Bkopie.png

As Iris and Meredith step onto the switch... the Cyan Door opens... Not only that, but some hatches opened, each having 1 artefact. Each Jetsetter can take one. But... it also activates 2 more security cameras. Only Iris and Meredith can walk past them unnoticed.

Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Looks like our duo have no other places to go other than heading down to the bottom right corner and walk through the cyan doors.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Lucas and Oliver head to room directly north and use the ring on the computer

Btw, my flight is departing in 5 hours, and I'll be flying for about 13 hours. And it'll be evening when we arrive, so I'll probably go to sleep ASAP. So you might not hear from me for a brief while :D

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Iris and Meredith go to the bottom left hatch and grab the artifact.
    Okay guys, I'd recommend Phia and Kiki get the artifact on the right, Ethan and Freya go for the top one and Lucas and Oliver the one in the computer room.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Lucas and Oliver head to room directly north and use the ring on the computer

Sent a PM with some extra info about this computer.
    Banner.png
    Based on Vul's PM, it might be best to wait until everyone has reached their artifacts/destinations

*for Lucas and Oliver to wait